Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

pc na & other platforms crashed, launchers down, can't log in

• Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    I panicked and changed my password. That worked fine. PC-NA
    You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks, I would not do the repair under these circumstances. Just cancel that and try again later.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs_Malaka wrote: »
    This is what I see when I leave my launcher open, waiting for the "LOADING..." to go away

[img][/img]PLhLmyW.png

This is the exact same error hubby & I are getting.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Login Failed. Your user name or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time. If you purchased the game through Steam, please start the game via the Steam client to login."

PC-NA

Also, because my password seemed to not be working tried my Account on the website and it also won't work (first was some message about being unable to process and second time - after restarting my pc - it went to "cannot find page")
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    "Login Failed. Your user name or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time. If you purchased the game through Steam, please start the game via the Steam client to login."

PC-NA

Also, because my password seemed to not be working tried my Account on the website and it also won't work (first was some message about being unable to process and second time - after restarting my pc - it went to "cannot find page")

that is weird :/
    "But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same tells me incorrect pw at login NA
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got back in

PC-EU
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »

i am surprised at that. for sure they would make sure that access to buying crowns would be up 100% of the time lol
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • okiav
    okiav
    ✭✭✭

PC-EU

The ironic "good" thing about this is that PC-NA seems to be suffering from this too. That way we might actually have a chance that something will be done about this... at least I can hope...
  • Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »

i am surprised at that. for sure they would make sure that access to buying crowns would be up 100% of the time lol

It's the support site, not the crown site. :D
    You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't access the game, the forums are missing the piece at the top that let's you check out recent posts, and I can't even check out the ESO news posts. Talk about damn.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I cannot get to the website either....My one day off work and can't even game....grrr
  • RobotSparkles
    RobotSparkles
    ✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    Folks, I would not do the repair under these circumstances. Just cancel that and try again later.

Yeah, I've been burned a few times with the 'repair' thing, so now I just use the try again later method. :D
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tbh, was to be expected... every time they don't do maintenance we get stuck with server issues by wednesday/thursday
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • devildog13_93
    devildog13_93
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 NA can't login in internal error has occured
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tezzaa wrote: »
    Yeah I cannot get to the website either....My one day off work and can't even game....grrr

ya this blows. for many people this is the only time we can enjoy the game, whether it be with our loved ones, friends, or just to relax. but now that seems to not be even possible across all platforms.

i mean, i am really bummed out.
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • CeissaDesiste
    CeissaDesiste
    Soul Shriven
    PS4 NA can't login!

Message I get is " Login Failed - Connection to server timed out. Please Try again Later."

Been trying to login since Noon CST and same message every time!
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No banner, they don't even know!!!!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    *grumble grumble grumble*

PC NA: Error 200 Login failed.

PC EU: Login failed. Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time.

• Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    i used to play other mmos and i have never had so many frustrations with any of them as i have with this one. don't get me wrong, i love to play this game but gawddam....
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    Tezzaa wrote: »

ya this blows. for many people this is the only time we can enjoy the game, whether it be with our loved ones, friends, or just to relax. but now that seems to not be even possible across all platforms.

i mean, i am really bummed out.

I am too! This is my 'relaxation' from the world and to now have it gone for who knows how long.... not a happy camper
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »
    Tbh, was to be expected... every time they don't do maintenance we get stuck with server issues by wednesday/thursday

yep, I foresee some 'emergency' maintenance coming soon or tomorrow morning :wink:
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    Can't login to PC-EU and can't login to the website either. Luckily my forum account was still logged in.
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Red banner is up now.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Galadius wrote: »

Stop lying! How can you change a password if you can't login to Account page?!
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A first! I can't log into PC NA, but I can access PC EU (which makes me think it isn't an account issue).
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went AFK to make food and got logged out from inactivity then unable to log back in...
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gelmir wrote: »
    Galadius wrote: »

Stop lying! How can you change a password if you can't login to Account page?!

Hubby and I tried to login several times in the past hour, it finally let him but I still can't get in. Error about user name and password. I am currently under my account page and CAN changed password, but decided to not do so since others are having same error message. So yes some can still get into the account page yet not be able to log into the game.
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    my boyfriend lives halfway around the world from me.
    this game is how we always have fun and connect together (besides discord)
    he was still able to be in the game and play but i cannot log back in.
    evening totally ruined </3

EDIT: he just said he crashed too. welp... time for food?
    Edited by Mrs_Malaka on February 12, 2020 6:52PM
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU