The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Mount Types

• Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coelacanth
    forever stuck in combat
  • melriaz
    melriaz
    ✭✭
    Ponies. Rideable ones, not pets. Yes I know they're essentially a horse in miniature but they move very differently than big horses, so I want them.

Yes! I would love that :blush:

Also, maybe a land/water mount that doesn't dismount you when you run into deep water :D
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    Stibbons (I bet its been said before)... Just kidding.

Poor Stibbons...
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well I given a suggestion to a Welwa Mount long ago. But it never happend. As well as a mammoth mount.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I given a suggestion to a Welwa Mount long ago. But it never happend. As well as a mammoth mount.

Aye
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Battle goat or boar!! :D
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gryphon that hovers when you ride
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhinoceros
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equis gigantis (largest species of horse to have lived)
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giant tortises
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deodicurus
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippopotamus
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mule
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sauropod
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glyptodon. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye. I'd like a spider to ride and I'd actually pay money.

I'd give you 300 agrees for that
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • TheRealCherokeee3
    TheRealCherokeee3
    ✭✭✭
    Group option to piggy back! Brings new definition to a carry through a dungeon :Dtenor.gif
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a bare-back option for the existing mounts. Keep the bridle, but lose the saddle. Even if you have to get another mount with the option, and they can't adapt the existing ones.
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I would so want a Gryphon mount
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was looking for detailed showcase of new Pyre Watch Jackal mount on youtube (there's none so far, but from what I've seen in the game, the jackal actually has jackal voice and howl :) ); and it found me showcases of GW2 mounts instead... Oh my, they can dye their mounts, and even colors of their special effects change based on dyes!.. :o I also saw all the griffin mounts there :'( So beautiful, especially the fire skin! <3
    ...I have no idea why we still don't have Gryphon mounts in ESO - they don't have to fly, just look pretty :)
    I also support different other types of mounts, including Wamasu and boar.

I wish we could dye our mounts and their effects :/ Even dying accessories would be nice little improvement :'(
    After the mount customization I've seen, I'm very sad that it's not possible in ESO (for now?..)
  • KnowsHisOnions
    KnowsHisOnions
    Soul Shriven
    -Terror Bird
    -Welwa
    -Thunderbug/Shalk/Bettle thing
    -A ridiculously oversized...
    mudcrab
    frog that hops
    snake that slithers
    chub loon.
  • SpaceElf
    SpaceElf
    ✭✭✭
    1. Gryphon gliding mount (like the current non-combat pet)
    2. a horse that doesn't look like it's bred for hauling barges - like a thoroughbred you'd take out for dressage
    3. a clannfear

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horker