The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Mount Types

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastadon
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zorse
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moa
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised I've never seen the following. It's actually probably one of the more believable if we go down the bred-for-size route:

latest?cb=20130503184252
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macrauchenia
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okapi
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saiga antelope
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrfrontman wrote: »
    I vote for a dragon, since Elsewyr is out, why not? It could work flying along the ground, it's been done in games before.

It could essentially hover over the ground. Pretend it is flying. Same with Grphons.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Terror bird mount would make the chocobo fans happy. Small mammoth mount would be interesting. My dearest wish, mount-wise, is for a netch--imagine how smooth a ride that would be!

• TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I merely wanted to expand the idea of getting a bit more.

*I didn't bash anyone. Don't edit my posts.
    Edited by TheBonesXXX on December 28, 2019 10:48PM
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zorse

There has already been a zorse:

Pellitine-Mustang-Side.jpg

It was in some crates a while back. Bought it with gems from free crates and one of my characters rides it most of the time. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • valusthecateater
    valusthecateater
    ✭✭✭
    My orc needs a Daggerback mount.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need that spider zos
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Zorse

There has already been a zorse:

Pellitine-Mustang-Side.jpg

It was in some crates a while back. Bought it with gems from free crates and one of my characters rides it most of the time. :)

That horse is actually going to be available again this month as the crates it's in are back for a short time.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    A moose when the next chapter goes live.

Warmoose?
    Edited by Spearpoint on January 4, 2020 12:51AM
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised I've never seen the following. It's actually probably one of the more believable if we go down the bred-for-size route:

latest?cb=20130503184252

The Lizard-Wolf (Wolf-Lizard?) mount is very similar to this. I tend to have my durzog pet out when riding it for this reason.
    Molag's balls!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been asking for a long time:

i want a stealth mount
    mount that gives invisibility to its rider and looks and acts in stealth at all times.
    and yes i am being serious.
    Edited by Gilvoth on January 4, 2020 9:50PM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

latest?cb=20130503184252

The Lizard-Wolf (Wolf-Lizard?) mount is very similar to this. I tend to have my durzog pet out when riding it for this reason.

Wolf-Lizard-Steed-Side.jpg

Honestly they don't look even remotely akin if you ask me.

I'd have to disagree with your "very similar".
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A PIGGY!!!!!

War boar....gaint hairy pig in south Elsywer please!!

giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one would wish for...

...some more "magical" mounts, like a floating carpets, floating brookstick, floating throne, floating storm cloud, floating driftdisk and such to ride on!

...a line of "carriage" type mounts, like imperial greco-roman style racing chariot, breton noble two-wheel carriage, nord one-horse sleigh, telvanni slave-carried litter or sedan chair, akaviri rickshaw, doggie-sleigh, donkey-drawn cart, whatever.

...the Arvak.

...a dwemer sphere rebuilt into a segway style roller!
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game has been producing and reusing the same skins over and over, can we get new creatures to ride?

The Boar in Southern Elswyr are awesome.

Wamasus are awesome too, as are actual Spiders.

We have seen deer and other various animals, but rarely have we seen truly exotic and breath taking mounts.

I'm all for no mount and hearing sounds of coconut banging together. I don't know why but I find that to be the best mount style of all. It would be an excellent add to the Crown Store on April 1st.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...a dwemer sphere rebuilt .....

Absolutely an Awesome idea.
    the Dwemer mounts right now do not really seem very technical nor advanced as we would expect from Dwemer.
    the Dwemer are extremely Advanced Culture, we need Dwemer mounts to do Justice to what would expect from the Dwemer.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one would wish for...

...some more "magical" mounts, like a floating carpets, floating brookstick, floating throne, floating storm cloud, floating driftdisk and such to ride on!

...a line of "carriage" type mounts, like imperial greco-roman style racing chariot, breton noble two-wheel carriage, nord one-horse sleigh, telvanni slave-carried litter or sedan chair, akaviri rickshaw, doggie-sleigh, donkey-drawn cart, whatever.

...the Arvak.

...a dwemer sphere rebuilt.....

actually i prefer everything this person asked for ^
    sounds kinda cool to have ALL of those.

Edited by Gilvoth on January 9, 2020 5:51PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    • An interesting spider mount or other ideas from the game.
    • Maybe something like Olms but a lot smaller ofc.
    • A gryphon would also make a great mount. Ofc one that cannot fly.

A gryphon that cannot fly but glides down or has at most very limited ability to gain altitude (like the GW2 gryphons) could be really fun! :)
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭

They're both green, scaly, four-legged and vaguely wolf-boned. I know it's not exactly cladistic taxonomy, but in a category that usually concerns the hairy, brown, and hoofed, that's pretty good going.
    Molag's balls!
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    The Orc Mansteed, courtesy of Michael Kirkbride
    F9ULrnB.jpg

That reminds of Master-Blaster from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome!
    0978f21f52a72172ab1cfd35ee214e0f.jpg
    Edited by Zardayne on January 10, 2020 8:23PM
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ponies. Rideable ones, not pets. Yes I know they're essentially a horse in miniature but they move very differently than big horses, so I want them.
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, isn't anyone else excited for our new neon rainbow Indrik evolution wait where are you going?!

Edited by MisterBigglesworth on January 10, 2020 8:35PM
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They're both green, scaly, four-legged and vaguely wolf-boned. I know it's not exactly cladistic taxonomy, but in a category that usually concerns the hairy, brown, and hoofed, that's pretty good going.

As far as I can see there's just way too much difference between it and an actual Durzog.

I suppose though I am the guy who scoffs at every "attempt" to make a "playable Maormer" with skins and vampirism.

YMMV

Personally it would have to be 1:1 Durzog for me. The mount I linked is not a Durzog though and frankly looks nothing like one. Sorry but the anatomy is completely different beyond scale colour and limbs.

• Moridin_82
    Moridin_82
    ✭✭✭
    Woolly pack mammoth.

Signed