The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ideas for the Final Livestream Milestone Reward for our January 16th Chapter Announce Stream

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
Last year we proposed that Creative Director Rich Lambert get an ESO-themed tattoo if we hit 90k concurrent viewers during our January Elsweyr announcement. Thanks to the ESO community, we blew that milestone out of the water.

In 2020, we'd like you to be a part of the process! Reply to this thread with your ideas for the final livestream milestone reward by January 3, and the ESO Dev Team will review them all by January 10 to see what sorts of crazy ideas you've come up with. Keep in mind: it shouldn't be anything illegal, that breaks our TOS, or would potentially harm our developers. We also get the final say on all suggestions (sorry you can't Boaty McBoatface us!) and will let you know if we've chosen one (or a few) top ideas picked for consideration.

We can't wait to see what ideas you come up with! :)
Staff Post
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS employees host and enter a high stakes dueling tournament
    Options
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If 100k concurrent viewers, then the 2020 theme becomes "Year of the Server Performance Improvements" instead.
    Options
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prime time cyrodiil livestream, if the game crashes everyone’s gotta yell “boom baby!”
    Options
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever we agree on, lets not torture Rich again. It was fun the first time, ok for a charity thing the second time, but now its been done so let's not.

Do something that has an actual return to the players. Like extra crown crates, or a special exclusive pet/outfit/house/weapon skin of choice from the new set coming with new content. though you need to set your rank for concurrent viewers higher if there's player loot involved. People will go crazy for free stuff.
    And i do mean free, not discount codes for T-shirts that is poorly implemented and bugs out half the time.

Or you can go the lore way. Elder Scrolls has a lot of lore. Not all of that lore is known outside of the dev studio. Being rewarded with a lore question answered that has been unknown by players is also a great lure. though not nearly as good as free stuff.

Or you can combine it. And the lore bit doesn't have to be themed the same as what secret stuff you lot are up to. would be cool though, as long it's not spoilery.

Most unique thing i can think of is a library shelf/closet that when you interact with it. you can read books you've unlocked through the mages guild and such. and that your toon does a emote that is it holding a book and occasionally flipping a page.

There, my suggestions. good luck.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get enough viewers we get to go to missing Elsweyr chunk.

This one will also muse upon other possibilities yes ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some QA on some of the things devs have worked on over the course of the season of the dragon. I'd like some of the lore devs to attend to answer questions related to lore about the year of the dragon. Ex: is Nahfahlaar Nafaalilargus?
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 20, 2019 9:24PM
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Staff 'play' on PC-EU (those that hold the purse stings, please)

Maybe they will get an idea of how poor it really is!!!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multiple ZOS employess livestreaming solo queue pug groups of various vet DLC dungeons.

Was trying to think of something more painful than a tattoo.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one has a fiendish idea.

An episode of ESO Live where they live cook recipes from the Elder Scrolls cookbook.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A

Properly

Working

Server

Either that or the Entire ESO team spends the whole of 2020 playing on PC EU

Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

An episode of ESO Live where they live cook recipes from the Elder Scrolls cookbook.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Only if Gilliam pretends to be Emeril Lagasse all the way through.
    Options
  • forthwinds
    forthwinds
    ✭✭✭
    fix the servers/memory leak
    Dawnbringer ✦ Godslayer ✦ Tick Tock Tormentor x3 ✦ Immortal Redeemer x2 ✦ Gryphon Heart x5 ✦ The Unchained x2 ✦ Emperor x6 ✦ Grand Overlord
    Options
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Elder Scrolls 6 hint/tease?
    Options
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If 100k concurrent viewers, then the 2020 theme becomes "Year of the Server Performance Improvements" instead.

Definitely this.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
    Options
  • Unij
    Unij
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I want is a Mammoth Mount.

Besides of that you devs could stream a naked trialrun/arena/bg/whatever. Your chars are naked, not you... only weapons allowed.
    Main char is a Strong Nord Man, Thief, Vampire, Healer, Mastercrafter. PC-EU since 2016.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest @ZOS_MattFiror and @ZOS_GinaBruno swap roles for a week. Of course, Gina might want them to swap salaries too :wink: !
    Options
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Play Cyrodill PvP on a live server... especially the EU server. I heard it's great!
    Options
  • ToniWinter
    ToniWinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    A horse that pulls a carriage or cart that players can ride with. Speed ​​is reduced by 40%.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilliamtherogue starts to make ESO YouTube content again. At least once per week, for next entire year (2020).
    Options
  • Fontecc
    Fontecc
    ✭✭✭
    I want Todd Howard to raid lead whatever new trial is coming with the expansion. The rest of ZOS' team joins in their respective roles.

He is the only man capable of showing us the proper way to experience Skyrim.

I'm counting on you.
    Options
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Members of the Dev Team running a trial, PvPing, or some other form of public events with players on Live. Not sure how to chose who will play with them however. I'd suggest Group Queue, but then as everyone will rush in for a chance to play with the dev team, we know what will happen with the servers... :(
    Options
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe the opposite of last year: get Rich to wear a suit and a tie for a day at work, and document the event with photos/videos.
    Options
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    ZoS employees host and enter a high stakes dueling tournament

On console in Cyrodiil 🤣
    Edited by Kel on December 20, 2019 9:40PM
    Options
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100k concurrent viewers and you get Jeremy Soule to make the OST for the next chapter.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
    Options
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make a cool new outfit style and give it to everyone (or put it as a free item in the crown store for a period of time)
    Edited by Valykc on December 20, 2019 10:11PM
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Incomplete. The ESO Live cast have to EAT the dishes too.... >:)
    Options
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    And NO CHEATING with Dev commands or tools !
    Options
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you hit 100k viewers then post the actual game metrics (how many active players across each platform).
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the ZoS team have to refer to each other using in-game NPC character names for the next six months of ESO Live? I'd suggest names such as Darien Gautier, Queen Ayrenn, King Emeric, Naryu, Eveli Sharparrow, Sir Cadwell, Narsis Dren, and so on. Bonus points if the ESO live team can actually carry off the accent and voice mannerisms for at least a minute in each episode!
    Options
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free eso+ for everyone for a month
    Pc na
    Options
This discussion has been closed.