The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skyrim Dark Heart Confirmed for the next expansion at Game Awards

Noxavian
Noxavian
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyqoMwbCjvU

Link to the trailer. All of you that said it wasn't going to happen can suck it
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not even surprised
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *SIGH* I didn't say it wasn't going to happen. What I said was I'm not interested, I don't want it.... and I'm NOT going to buy it.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    *SIGH* I didn't say it wasn't going to happen. What I said was I'm not interested, I don't want it.... and I'm NOT going to buy it.

Thanks, very cool.

Really tho, literally scraping the bottom of the barrel.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone knew it back in 2014, it was just a matter of time.

Bring on the skyrim!
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's totally fine! I won't buy anything akavir related, but that doesn't mean I'm going to demand that Zos cater to me specifically. I know a lot of people want it.

Same thing here. Lots of people want this and I'm happy they're getting what they want.

Not every release is going to be for you and that's 100% okay.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haelene wrote: »

That's totally fine! I won't buy anything akavir related, but that doesn't mean I'm going to demand that Zos cater to me specifically. I know a lot of people want it.

Same thing here. Lots of people want this and I'm happy they're getting what they want.

Yup. It is. But it may be when I simply quit pouring money into this game.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really, really hope they will explore something else than dragons.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad that the trailer was so massively edited for its tiny slice of a commercial spot at The Game Awards. Jerks :'(

SKYRIM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPARTY#*&$(*#^%(*#^%#*&(%^#&(*ITSHAPPENING$(*%$()&!!!

Nord furnishing patterns... I'm coming to getcha :love:
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why it should be a surprise, we already saw crate cards hinting the "black heart of skyrim" - blackreach, along with all the hints in latest dlc
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    I really, really hope they will explore something else than dragons.

Maybe they will explore dragonfly. Really, once you see a meganeura, you will prefer dragon.
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haelene wrote: »

Yup. It is. But it may be when I simply quit pouring money into this game.

No ones asking you to be here if you don't want to be. Take some time off. Your patronage alone is not the reason this game lives - it'll be here if and when you decide to come back and play. Maybe by then they'll be releasing something more up your alley.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't usually get hyped for a lot of things but HYPE PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing that got my attention was Nord bro finding a way out of the soul gem.
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will I finally be able to go Falmer hunting?
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meesha1170 wrote: »

Honestly, if nothing else, this is my hope. I love the falmer lore.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meesha1170 wrote: »

I would love this, cause I love both Snow Elf and Falmer (I consider them two different races) but they are a little unknown at this time. I wouldn't be too surprised tho if we run into "goblins" that look like Falmer.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I only wonder about elsweyr plot thingy of scout eating a soulgem in blackreach and becoming a tinkerer was a new class reveal, lol
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that also hopefully means some noice new nord themed armors, houses, mounts etc.... RAISE YOUR MEAD BOYZ
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great. More dragons and nostalgia milking. *yawn*
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There seems to be a player dragon form. Yay. :s
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

What in that trailer even made you think "more dragons"?

Some people just garbage post for the sake of garbage posting, jfc.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Dark Soul is Happy >:)
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much negativity. I love we are going back to skyrim! I hope we see the college of winterhold and see solitude again. Nothing wrong with nostalgia when done right, and i have full faith that the dev team can do it. The morriwind expansion wasnt the best, but i think they are able to see what they did wrong with trying to bring back nostalgia with that And in turn take the lessons they’ve learned with chapters elswyr and summerset and combine it with what led them to such great sucess with imperial city and orsinium.... this could lead to an amazing surge in success for ESO.

(Do pardon my lack of proper punctuation, i blame it on the American Public education system)
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp I guess Ill have to save for this aswell.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds fine to me. My main is a lovely, blonde DK Nord, so another zone from Skyrim will be welcome to quest in. Nothing much else on my game radar for 2020, so bring it on. :star:

Wonder what the ESO plans are for the new Xbox and Playstation...
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who don't see any point in going back to Skyrim because we went there in TESV, keep in mind the fact that Winterhold was destroyed before the events of that game, and is still standing during the events of ESO.

I get that not everyone is excited to return to Skyrim. But as someone who legitimately loves The Elder Scrolls' lore, the idea of getting to see what Winterhold was like when it was Skyrim's capital is friggin' exciting to me!
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on December 13, 2019 6:06AM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »

yes...especially since they have basically done EVERY other region besides skyrim
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »

yes...especially since they have basically done EVERY other region besides skyrim

The same people griping about Skyrim would be doing so even if it were released 5 years from now. At some point, if this game continues, the zone has to be touched, but still, people are going to complain because they hate nostalgia or something.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim could be great, so no complaining. I will wait and see what they will do with it. Hopefully we will see more exploration and less invisible walls.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭