The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Selling Carries - Group claims Gina was in their Discord and that it is sanctioned

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After reading about real$$$ for carries, buying crowns to sell just to make a measly 3 mill, selling gold to gold sellers, carries P2w, etc....
    Time To Get The Foil Hats On!!!

To OP, really??? REALLY??? Kinda blowing things out of proportion aren't we?
    My 2 drakes!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratti wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    People can pretty much trade anything in game. Gina has specifically said we can trade items from the crown store for gold. That is trading an in game item for an in game item.

Zos also does not prohibit selling clears for gold but using the forums to drum up business is not permitted. This is not P2W as none of it makes anyone stronger. No aspect of it is P2W.

Also, I see you say nothing about Gina being in their Discord or even what that has to do with any of this.

BTW, I am sure some will thank you. The tend to use threads like these to find new customers.

He was using Zone chat to do it.

Also if you are running endgame trials , which they were offering at vet HM with titles and gear that would give a very significant advantage both in gear and be able to sneak into other trials using that title. Let's be clear this is P2W and seeing it advertised in Wayrest was too much.

Firstly, It's in no way p2w. Secondly, if you are worried that they have endgame gear they didn't "earn" guess what? If they couldn't nclear the content without a carry, they certainly won't be able to utilize the gear to it's full potential. Gear isn't and never has been the only factor to being good at ESO.

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

Does it provide you an ingame win

YES

Why is it not pay to win?

Waiting patiently...

P2W has long been held as being able to buy something in the cash shop that would make you stronger than what can be obtained in game. Clearing content is an in game activity. As such it is obtainable in game and in fact only obtainable in game.

We have explained this already.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    stuff i cannot repeat because my comprehension skill is not unlocked and i cant find any skyshards in my yard zone so i can get a skill point to unlock it.

Is it POSSIBLE for you to have a discussion without attempting to insult someone? Why are you so hostile? Do you need a hug?
    So if you are unable to complete Vet Trial HM SS say without a carry then your definition applies to what I am saying.
    Seriously? No if you unable to complete a Vet Trial it is because of one of the following: 1) You are not good enough to get in a trial group that clears it, 2) You dont have enough friends/guildmates that can help you clear it, 3) You cant afford to pay people who can clear it to run you through it. Any of those 3 options will help you clear it and none of them require real world money to be used to obtain that goal.
    Player A - Pays $$ to buy Crowns and converts them to gold
    But that is only of hundreds of ways to acquire gold. I make about 1 million gold a month just off daily writs. In order for it to be p2w it has to be EXCLUSIVE to real world money.
    Player A - Pays Gold to Player B for Carry

Player B sells Gold to Gold Sellers..

This is how it happens and this is Play to Win.
    Wow, ok. That train went off the rails. Player B sells gold to gold sellers? So you think that someone buys crowns, legally converts its to gold, pays someone else for a carry, and the people who carry convert it back to real world money and thus its pay to win? You know that is also NOT P2W... its money laundering and criminally illegal in most countries that have a functioning government?

I know im not even 1/10th as smart as you and i really am struggling to keep up. So if you could help me with one little thing? What is to stop your average player who never has bought crowns a day in their life from taking their millions in gold earned solely in game through NPC transactions and "selling it to gold sellers"? Maybe you could, if its not to much trouble...enlighten me???
    If you do not like my view then feel free to argue against it.
    its a good thing you dont charge for it. I would feel like that is pay 2 win then.
    But stop sooking because you like to buy carries and feel that it should be allowed.
    I do not "sooking", i dont even know what that is so how can i do it? I also am not intelligent enough, as it may have been implied here, to use the context of the sentence to correct the probable unintentional typo.

Also i do not understand why i would buy something that i could get for free? If i wanted to do some group content, i would either join a group that does it or make my own. I work hard for my gold, im not just going to give it away because i suddenly became lazy.

I also have no feelings on if buying carries should be allowed or not. I honestly dont care what people do with their in game gold. Why would I? Even if we restrict what i care about to ESO, what other gamers spend their gold on doesnt even hit the top 1000 excluding the items for sale on my trader.
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading about real$$$ for carries, buying crowns to sell just to make a measly 3 mill, selling gold to gold sellers, carries P2w, etc....
    Time To Get The Foil Hats On!!!

To OP, really??? REALLY??? Kinda blowing things out of proportion aren't we?
    My 2 drakes!!

You think there are not gold sellers? That they do not receive gold from people. Anyway thanks for your 2 drakes. I saw WoW absolutely gutted by this sort of thing - it will happen here too
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People can pretty much trade anything in game. Gina has specifically said we can trade items from the crown store for gold. That is trading an in game item for an in game item.

Zos also does not prohibit selling clears for gold but using the forums to drum up business is not permitted. This is not P2W as none of it makes anyone stronger. No aspect of it is P2W.

Also, I see you say nothing about Gina being in their Discord or even what that has to do with any of this.

BTW, I am sure some will thank you. The tend to use threads like these to find new customers.

Also if you are running endgame trials , which they were offering at vet HM with titles and gear that would give a very significant advantage both in gear and be able to sneak into other trials using that title. Let's be clear this is P2W and seeing it advertised in Wayrest was too much.

Firstly, It's in no way p2w. Secondly, if you are worried that they have endgame gear they didn't "earn" guess what? If they couldn't nclear the content without a carry, they certainly won't be able to utilize the gear to it's full potential. Gear isn't and never has been the only factor to being good at ESO.

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

P2W has long been held as being able to buy something in the cash shop that would make you stronger than what can be obtained in game. Clearing content is an in game activity. As such it is obtainable in game and in fact only obtainable in game.

OK

So you clearly cannot understand what PAY MEANS

It is not restricted to the transaction in the cash store. In ESO you can buy Crowns with $$$$

THEN

USE CROWNS

TO BUY BUY BUY

GOLD

WITH THAT GOLD

YOU BUY

RUNS

THAT IS HOW YOU PAY TO WIN ======= (Sorry for Caps others, these kids are having trouble with multi-layered economic ideas)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong selling carries as long as no IRL currency is being used as payment. As long as gold (maybe crowns but I've never seen that being used) is used then it's nothing you can get reported for.
  • Marolf
    Marolf
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

READ
    THE
    THREAD

You're either trolling or you need to admit to yourself that you're incapable of logical thinking and none of the people patiently typing their hands off trying to explain basic concepts to you can fix that. You have GOT to be doing this on purpose.

Damn your school teachers must have been really hard to learn from.

Lets introduce the concept of ad hominem - it is when you have nothing of merit to say so you attack the other person.

Let's assume you want to contribute.

Why is it not pay to win ?

Still patiently waiting and it is my thread so I know what people have said

You saying you are being "attacked" is like calling the kettle black. Why is it not P2W? Honestly it may be for you and not for another. First I believe before a clear answer can be provided you must first define "win" and one definition won't do, because "winning" is different for many different folks.
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Nothing wrong selling carries as long as no IRL currency is being used as payment. As long as gold (maybe crowns but I've never seen that being used) is used then it's nothing you can get reported for.

Do you feel the same way if that gold was bought with RL currency? Be it via Crown Exchange or other means? What if that market drove gold selling and hacking the way it has elsewhere?

• Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

READ
    THE
    THREAD

You're either trolling or you need to admit to yourself that you're incapable of logical thinking and none of the people patiently typing their hands off trying to explain basic concepts to you can fix that. You have GOT to be doing this on purpose.

Lets introduce the concept of ad hominem - it is when you have nothing of merit to say so you attack the other person.

Ad hominem describes literally half of your posts in this thread, so you don't need to prove you know it. Your response to people explaining things to you is "if u don't agree with me u don't play the game and u just don't understand why I'm right". Look at yourself man. Your first sentence in this response was some passive aggressive dig at me and that's what you've been doing in every second thing you say. Are you somehow not understanding that?

It's not pay to win for the reasons people have given you. For the reasons I said in my previous post. You have been given your answers five times over and at this point your game plan is to play dumb, keep asking people to repeat themselves and pull a 'see you won't answer me!!!' when they give up trying to get through to you. Your own behavior -- while absolutely not the only reason this thread is a flaming mess -- single handedly makes this thread a lost cause because you refuse to let this be a constructive discussion. Any thread you want to be a circle-jerk where everybody that disagrees with you is just wrong and all logical arguments don't count is in no way going to benefit anyone.
    Edited by Raisin on November 27, 2019 6:42AM
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marolf wrote: »

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

READ
    THE
    THREAD

You saying you are being "attacked" is like calling the kettle black. Why is it not P2W? Honestly it may be for you and not for another. First I believe before a clear answer can be provided you must first define "win" and one definition won't do, because "winning" is different for many different folks.

Fair point. Both of them.

Win - given this is an MMO, being able to obtain a title or gear that requires Vet clears , Trial or 4 man is a win. It would also apply to PVP items but not include vanity items.

I can only assume it is a popular way to spend money given the rage that has come my way. I tend to attack back.

I cannot for the life of my understand how so many children here do not understand that if you pay for something from your pocket and that enables you to down the line clear a trial THAT is not a good thing. Not in any game. Not for any reason.
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you feel the same way if that gold was bought with RL currency? Be it via Crown Exchange or other means? What if that market drove gold selling and hacking the way it has elsewhere?

I think everyone knows that most carry runs are bought with gold aquired through the crown store.

Heck i sold a guy 30 mil and he spent it all om my guild the next day.
    Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • Marolf
    Marolf
    ✭✭✭
    Marolf wrote: »

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

READ
    THE
    THREAD

Fair point. Both of them.

Win - given this is an MMO, being able to obtain a title or gear that requires Vet clears , Trial or 4 man is a win. It would also apply to PVP items but not include vanity items.

I can only assume it is a popular way to spend money given the rage that has come my way. I tend to attack back.

I cannot for the life of my understand how so many children here do not understand that if you pay for something from your pocket and that enables you to down the line clear a trial THAT is not a good thing. Not in any game. Not for any reason.

To be fair, you paid out of pocket to "win" the moment you purchased the game. So is this considered P2W as well?
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heelie wrote: »

I think everyone knows that most carry runs are bought with gold aquired through the crown store.

What would that cost in $$$$ USD?
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know ANYONE who spends REAL $$$ on crowns to sell for gold. Thats crazy as easy as gold is to make in game. Now people buying crowns with gold, yes, but not other way around.

Now people who do buy gold from "Goldsellers" via Ebay, etc, are breaking ToS and will be banned from game as will gold sellers operating in game.

Yes, this happens, but not that often. I find the fantasy scenario of OP over the top.... :)

(edit for spelling... Thanks!)
    Edited by wenchmore420b14_ESO on November 27, 2019 6:51AM
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

READ
    THE
    THREAD

Ad hominem describes literally half of your posts in this thread, so you don't need to prove you know it. Your response to people explaining things to you is "if u don't agree with me u don't play the game and u just don't understand why I'm right". Look at yourself man. Your first sentence in this response was some passive aggressive dig at me and that's what you've been doing in every second thing you say. Are you somehow not understanding that?

It's not pay to win for the reasons people have given you. For the reasons I said in my previous post. You have been given your answers five times over and at this point your game plan is to play dumb, keep asking people to repeat themselves and pull a 'see you won't answer me!!!' when they give up trying to get through to you. Your own behavior -- while absolutely not the only reason this thread is a flaming mess -- single handedly makes this thread a lost cause because you refuse to let this be a constructive discussion. Any thread you want to be a circle-jerk where everybody that disagrees with you is just wrong and all logical arguments don't count is in no way going to benefit anyone.

Listen I get it. You think you are intelligent and are right. Irrespective.

In your world it is not pay to win because the cash store doesn't sell the gear.

Escobar would have loved to have you write the laws for trafficking

Hell Trump would LOVE for you to write the laws on Extortion.

I am sorry you feel offended and I disturb. It was not a passive agressive dig at you . IT WAS HONEST.

You are so dogmatic and thick that your teachers must have had a horrible time with you.

Here is my advice. Read up on what CONSIDERATION means. When you have done that then RESEARCH what ADVANTAGE means.

Pay to Win
    Provide Consideration for Advantage

Make sense yet.

Geez no wonder teachers struggle these days.

And here we have a performance art piece from the guy whose idea of constructive discussion is explaining the concept of ad hominem to people. :D
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭

You must admit that it easy to sell that gold to gold sellers if you so wished. Also easy enough to get people to pay through paypal or any other.

I am not suggesting you personally would but it is possible under the current system is it not?

If so is this something ZOS is happy with - especially when it is being advertised in Wayrest Zone over and over? Could this not compel someone to buy crowns to sell them for that? $$$ they may not have spent?

Actually, no. I don't agree. I personally don't know any gold sellers. And I would imagine gold sellers probably don't like dealing with unknown randoms for procuring their gold. And you have it all mixed up about how they make their money.

A gold seller does not purchase their in game gold. They are selling ESO gold for real world money. It makes no sense whatsoever to spend real world money to buy that gold. Those people employ macros and external programs to bot farm items in game, sell them off for in game gold and then sell that in game gold for money. They never spend real world money to purchase anything in ESO. They just break the TOS to earn in game gold and sell that for real world cash.

Carry gold is not part of that cycle. In fact the types of accounts that are capable of carrying other players have a ton of hard work put into them. Max level/cp/gear/ etc. We'd never risk getting our accounts banned for so little. Unlike the gold sellers we are actually in the game because we enjoy playing it.
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know ANYONE who spends REAL $$$ on crowns to sell for gold. Thats crazy as easy as gold is to make in game. Now people buying crowns with gold, yes, but not other way around.

Now people who do buy gold from "Goldsellers" via Ebay, etc, are breaking ToS and will be banned from game as will gold sellers operating in game.

Yes, this happens, but I find the fantasy senerio of OP over the top.... :)

Senerio?

I'll assume you meant scenario. What was a fantasy? That people sell Crowns for Gold. People do it all the time? The guy above explained how someone bought 30Mil and then spent it that day. Perhaps what you think is a fantasy is reality.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    This has been going on since the dawn of MMOs and it wont go away.
    Stop trying to control how people play.

Doesn't make it a good thing.

The more people can charge for carries, the less incentive there is for them to help players, who want to raid/do trials, learn to do them for free.

Everything ends up locked behind a transaction, with virtually the only people progressing for free being those who already knew the people they play with in real life.

This is what was happening in WoW - almost no guild was recruiting and almost everyone was trying to charge the players, they had intentionally kept down, to experience raids.

Only thing that saved the game from it was LFR and then Flex (which was a level between LFR and Normal) and yet, some guilds still tried to continue with the carry culture.

I think this was also part of the problem they had with LFR - that it wasn't locking enough players out of raiding for their liking, meaning they were less likely to resort to paying for carries.

The whole thing is perverse and damages games.

You have got 0 evidence for this. The reason for carry discords is that there are more people intrested in skins and gear than people intrested in putting in the effort. Hense why you can sell in game skill as labour.

If you don't like the carry culture just don't buy the runs

That is the same as saying if you don't like Gangbangers shooting up a neighbourhood then just dont participate in buying crack.

quote of the day...that's some funny stuff right there...

here i come to save the day...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

OK

It is not restricted to the transaction in the cash store. In ESO you can buy Crowns with $$$$

THEN

USE CROWNS

TO BUY BUY BUY

GOLD

WITH THAT GOLD

YOU BUY

RUNS

THAT IS HOW YOU PAY TO WIN ======= (Sorry for Caps others, these kids are having trouble with multi-layered economic ideas)

By the way you are presenting yourself, I'd wager I'm close to double your age...

But that aside, there is nothing yet, that is pay to win. Once something is offered for crowns only that is more powerful than anything in game, and not giftable, that is pay to win.

The "not giftable" is the important part here, as you wouldn't be able to purchase it with earnable gold.

There is no vastly complicated economics at work here.

IF YOU CAN EARN IT IN GAME, IT'S NOT PAY TO WIN.

not sorry for the all-caps.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5 mil is About $80 so a little less than $500. 11 people spent more than 4 hours carrying him through various content. So that is less than minimum wage.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If someone uses IRL currency to buy crowns and then sell crowns to get gold that's fair game. Since ZOS allows you to gift crown items and have said that selling/trading crowns for gold is ok, I've no problems with that.

• Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why are you looking to buy? I know a guy that knows a guy that has a friend whose dog is walked with another dog whose owner's sister has a boyfriend who has a coworker whos brother might no someone that can hook you up. But keep it on the down low we wouldnt ZOS to get wind of our racket.
    Edited by Anotherone773 on November 27, 2019 6:53AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If someone uses IRL currency to buy crowns and then sell crowns to get gold that's fair game. Since ZOS allows you to gift crown items and have said that selling/trading crowns for gold is ok, I've no problems with that.

And on the first page I provided the statements from Zos specifically saying it is legitimate behavior.
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    When you have to stoop to personal insults, it typically means you have a failing argument.

• Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

OK

THEN

USE CROWNS

TO BUY BUY BUY

GOLD

WITH THAT GOLD

YOU BUY

RUNS

By the way you are presenting yourself, I'd wager I'm close to double your age...

But that aside, there is nothing yet, that is pay to win. Once something is offered for crowns only that is more powerful than anything in game, and not giftable, that is pay to win.

The "not giftable" is the important part here, as you wouldn't be able to purchase it with earnable gold.

Honestly,

My frustration is how stupid people here are . Really , Really, Really completely and utterly stupid.

I can only surmise you are from America and therefore a product of your education.

If you can reach into your pocket and buy gold through selling crowns (something condoned by ZOS)

If you can then use that gold to BUY A RUN THEN IT IS PAY

IS IT AN ADVANTAGE

YES

My attitude is exasperation at the sheer stupidity that is present here in this forum. Absolute moronic intellects.

Everything you say in this post is how ALL OF US feel reading your posts. That's why everybody is so damn frustrated with you. It's like talking to a wall, feels like nothing gets through your thick skull and people are sitting here thinking 'how can anyone be this stupid'.
    Edited by Raisin on November 27, 2019 6:57AM
  • Marolf
    Marolf
    ✭✭✭

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

OK

THEN

USE CROWNS

TO BUY BUY BUY

GOLD

WITH THAT GOLD

YOU BUY

RUNS

Honestly,

My frustration is how stupid people here are . Really , Really, Really completely and utterly stupid.

I can only surmise you are from America and therefore a product of your education.

If you can reach into your pocket and buy gold through selling crowns (something condoned by ZOS)

IS IT AN ADVANTAGE

YES

My attitude is exasperation at the sheer stupidity that is present here in this forum. Absolute moronic intellects.

This is so offensive/insulting, I'd like to apologize to everyone on your behalf.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

OK

THEN

USE CROWNS

TO BUY BUY BUY

GOLD

WITH THAT GOLD

YOU BUY

RUNS

Honestly,

IS IT AN ADVANTAGE

YES

Wow you went from insulting people trying to educate you on a game forum to insulting an entire country. I thought it was weird you mentioned Escobar ( assuming the democrat politician for El Paso, TX area) and Trump together like that since they could not be further apart politically. I thought you hated all politicians. You have been upgraded. I now think you hate all Americans, possibly all humans. How do you feel about dogs? Cats?...Turtles? Everyone likes turtles, cmon', you have to like turtles!
    Edited by Anotherone773 on November 27, 2019 6:59AM
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    Are you Tasear?
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ended well.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG Seriously

Can you pay for it

YES

YES

Waiting patiently...

OK

THEN

USE CROWNS

TO BUY BUY BUY

GOLD

WITH THAT GOLD

YOU BUY

RUNS

Honestly,

IS IT AN ADVANTAGE

YES

Noone is denying what you are saying is true. They just don't see it as a problem.

I never spent a single $$$ on buying gold yet I have full trial bis on 20 ish characters. Which means no matter how much cash anyone throws at the game they will never be better geared. Only equaly geared, if that.
    Edited by Heelie on November 27, 2019 7:05AM
This discussion has been closed.