The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

R.I.P. PC EU

• Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    I'm considering to play on PC NA more regularly because of the poor performance of PC EU server...
    If it got that bad that I'm now considering to start over on PC NA, you know that PC EU server's condition is worse than ever.

Come on over to the dark side. You know you want to;)

In all seriousness, I transferred over a year ago after the Easter Debacle. If you want to join a guild I am in for EU players, send me an invite @luton0watford4

Thanks for the offer, I may consider it.

Anyway, yesterday I had a pleasant surprise on PC NA server and I created a character named "The Magic", no idea how it was still available, I was a bit lucky lol.
    I'm enjoying leveling my new character :)

So far the performance of PC NA server is way better.
    I just need to get used to the additional 100-120ms latency.
    Though I'm still hoping that ZOS will fix the PC EU server.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to bomb several times on my Magblade Bomber (PC eu 30 day alliance locked).
    The soul tether ultimate would literally not fire. I tried over 15 times...always the same result..ultimate still at 500. I only began to be able to use it around 12:30 AM in the morning............
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    Tried to bomb several times on my Magblade Bomber (PC eu 30 day alliance locked).
    The soul tether ultimate would literally not fire. I tried over 15 times...always the same result..ultimate still at 500. I only began to be able to use it around 12:30 AM in the morning............

I was fighting a guy the other day, I wanted to weapon swap to heal myself and I just couldnt. I mean, I tried like 7-8 times and couldnt weapon swap. He wiped my... ofc.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was fighting a guy the other day, I wanted to weapon swap to heal myself and I just couldnt. I mean, I tried like 7-8 times and couldnt weapon swap. He wiped my... ofc.

Duels have literally become rng outcomes. Two days ago I could not even scratch some players. Now yesterday those same players couldn't even damage me before they were dead. It's ridiculous
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for bashing and thread derailment, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.

Could you please focus on fixing the game instead of policing the forum. You wouldn't have to delete as much if you fixed it you know. This has been a constant issue since the beta. Isn't it about time you fixed the issues now?

He is a forum moderator, he can't do anything about the fixes.

Well...... sending an email to the relevant with links to an almost 100 pages thread regarding the Eu server could be considered “doing something”

They even could resend when it blew up once more. And again. All of 2019 every single moderators could link to the pages of the Eu server, every time they had contact with those who could do something

From the lack of answers, it seems as if it haven’t even crossed their minds

That's also not their job, it should be done by the Community Managers.

Sure, we can let them off on a technicality.

I’m not sure the consumers are onboard. But give it a go

You sound like you want every person at Zenimax Online Studios to be accountable for the job of a single department.

That’s pretty extreme perceived of you.

It’s called taking responsibility for the project and is something that every single employee should.

When big red button needs to be pushed, one pushes it. One doesn’t stand silent, waiting for someone else.

Nah. I'm ot in the habit of defending ZOS but no employee should do stuff they're not paid to do. This isn't schoo.l
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

zos never ceases to find new ways to nerf nightblades :trollface::cry:
    PC EU
  • MachineGod
    MachineGod
    ✭✭✭
    Once again people can't login
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    Hello again!

This is fun
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, can't login. Always relieved when it's not just me.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Morunul
    Morunul
    ✭✭
    Can't log in. Again...
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PERFORMANCE PATCH
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Surprise maintenance time? :no_mouth::neutral:
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • Jaenaire
    Jaenaire
    RIP
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who could've seen this coming?! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Xanathos
    Xanathos
    ✭✭✭
    Its look only steam users have EU log in problem.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, true. I could log in to EU via the Beth launcher but not via Steam.
    I couldn't log into NA via Steam, either...
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sending also ticked about extension of my ESO+ coz current state of lags and disconnects doesnt allow me to play/enjoy and use my eso+
    XxlyMFN.jpg
    i jump down but server after i got hit by mages ulti pushed me back to position before fall, then when mages ulti pushed me up, again i fall down... so basically i got killed by a server :) april's fools joke by server
    Edited by Curious_Death on April 3, 2020 6:47PM
  • Kayrne
    Kayrne
    ✭✭✭
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kayrne wrote: »
    And again lags lags lags at Endboss of Sunspire Hardmode ....

:D;) another reason to support this company and buy new chapter :lol:
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    battlegrounds are unplayable again. Sad..
    It was the last PvP you could play anywhere near primetime.
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non cp, practically unplayable

Ultis not firing, lag lag lag, login pop-ups, delay on skills hitting and opponent health drop.

Absolute crud and its nothing like as busy as CP

At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • KurtAngle2
    KurtAngle2
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huge lag in bgs, unplayable again.
    Quitting real soon
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MegaServers
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Malmai wrote: »
    MegaServers

The only thing mega is how poor it is...

304 Account already logged in and at least an week until a reboot
    ZOS it does not take anything to work out the server is SO SMALL and has access to too little bandwidth but I guess shareholders come ahead of customers butt millions of US miles :(
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    no point playing at the moment, either your enemy lag or you are too lag, no fun at all. if i get 1 usd every time lag happen, i could buy a copy of this game in 30 sec.
  • Aloha
    Aloha
    ✭✭✭
    ESO : LAGGY RUINED BROKEN GAME
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't play, get disconnected after 8 am. Need to wake up at 6 am to play. Thanks ZOS !
  • RecktrithiusOediphitry
    Cyrodiil is UNPLAYABLE. it's an absolute disgrace that we, as paying customers, have to experience something like that. Can't even have 1 vs 1 duel without horrid delay, what the hell is that?!

[Edit to remove bashing]

Edited by [Deleted User] on April 6, 2020 8:33PM
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    My biggest problem is the bandwidth needed to play PVP at prime time. I'm not talking about what is in the contract with the provider, but what you have at the moment you do PVP. I've been measuring the real bandwidth for about 6 months now every time my skills don't fire or I get kicked out of major battles or get this message "invalid internet connection". I need > 20Mbit/s to play PVP without problems. As soon as I fall below this threshold, the problems described here start. Oh yes, one more thing with every DLC this value gets bigger.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip] insane desynchs at the moment. Cloudrest is unplayable.
    Dark detonation hitting people 9 seconds after the explosion.
    Skills require 3-5 presses to fire.

[edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on April 11, 2020 7:08PM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
This discussion has been closed.