The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PVP exploiter/cheater

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    In todays patch notes there is a line about fixing an exploit. Yet the try hards still claim there is no cheating.

nobody has said there isnt anyone exploiting, and the patch notes are not specific in whether its a PvP or PvE exploit so that still does not validate the argument

we are not subject to prove Anything to YOU.

never said you did but if you tell me its raining your either wet or your gonna have to open the window and show me im not going to take your word for it :)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad players will always be bad.

we all fail to see how that comment contributes to this discussion.
    where does this help in our understanding of the cheating problem that currently is ablaze in eso pvp?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    https://scufgaming.com/playstation-vantage-controller.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078J2HQ9D/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=uncannyx-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B078J2HQ9D&linkId=76bd5a8735eb0d38a5b158a944399d2b
    Yeah get you something like these and Animation canceling that is being allowed in ESO just makes macroing SOOO easy.
    When someone in pvp kills you in less then a second and you look at the battle log of how you died and what was cast on you and by WHO.
    5 abilities in half a second from the same person LOL.
    It wasnt skill. It was one of these devices combined with the fact that animation canceling is in this game.
    Put a cast time or make it so if you animation cancel then it stops the whole spell or ability from going off because well hell, YOU canceled it lol.
    Cast times or removing anima canceling and POOF , their cheating macro making devices cease to help them haha.
    I dont care what anyone says, because everyone has at one point or another been victim to an insta death from one of these cheaters . That is if youve even played any pvp in eso at all.

The animation canceling just enables them to be able to utilize these devices.
    Even the XIM4 allows using your macro mouse or macro keyboard on your ps4 or xbox to mimic and appear as a legit console controller and macro as much as you want .

Animation cancelling helps these devices because it takes away any kind of delay between skill and abilities and strings them together without global cooldowns of any kind.

[Edit to remove baiting]

we showed proof that, that is not true.

This was an issue several years ago when it could be done at will with proper timing and cancelling, but it is no longer possible

yes it is, heres a few examples that were captured recently by a fellow player.
    LegacyDM wrote: »

48276266357_17e098ddea_k.jpg

Here we have HA-->Sub Assault --->DoS all in the same second

48276280227_4f62397e1b_k.jpg

Here we have a Cutting Dive ---->Heavy Attack ----> Sub Assault all in the same second followed by a DoS one second later. Poor game play design and BS.

48276265722_62c1c1ea28_k.jpg

Here we have a lethal arrow ----> Draining Shot all in the same second.

48276182731_01c7713dee_k.jpg

Here's an interesting one. An Ambush ----> Lethal Arrow. In the same second. Now how did he get an ambush off with a skill that actually requires a 1s channel cast time all in the same second. Not sure.

48276266162_fe425c2cff_k.jpg

Here we have Dizzying Swing ---->Reverse Slice --->Sub Assault all in the same second.

45839221731_cc496659c1_h.jpg

And my personal favorite. Two focused aims in the same second.

what more proof is required?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Take a video and show us next time.

the above comment is exactly what we see all the time.
    and even with screen shots, videos, and even loggs prooving that within 1 second 10 abilities fired off, they STILL make that comment claiming it was zero proof.

the problem here is that we need to recognize that:

1) we do not answer to forum commentors, there is zero reason to answer to anyone here on this forum accept a zenimax employee.

2) we have ZERO reason to show proof to anyone here on this forum, send all proof ONLY to zenimax employees!

3) the comment i quoted is in every single thread about cheating, and it is a question that no answer can satisfy by the honest player because the majority of the players here are simply trying to defend any and all corrections made to the animation canceling exploit that is involved in this subject we are talking about.

animation canceling is at the very root of this problem but does animation canceling itself a cheat? no, but it is the contributor and the door opener to this cheating and exploit to have 10 skills fire off at one time, and they ALLWAYS use the same filthy lie about the global cooling and the same old old old old story that if anyone disagrees with their belifs then that person is dumb, or that person cant animation cancel, or that person is just unknowledgeable about skills and how skills work in eso yet those are just lies.

If this is the case then why moan here?

its not my thread, im simply contributing to a thread that is being attacked by people that have contempt and disregard and attacks on threads that discuss the removal of animation canceling and the inquiry and investigation of cheating in eso.
    why does my commenting in this thread bother you?
    why does it matter if i am commenting in the thread?
    do you have something against my commenting in and supporting the thread subject and title and informations within?

it does not bother me, you stated you do not have to answer to anyone in the forumor provide proof ect ect and we do not have to idly except those claims either
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad players will always be bad.

we all fail to see how that comment contributes to this discussion.
    where does this help in our understanding of the cheating problem that currently is ablaze in eso pvp?

this i do agree with you on
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    Well like myself and others mentioned some people do exploit things. All those screen shots above are all combinations of delayed skills with instant cast skills. There is nothing special or any kind of hacking going on in those captures. The most common factor I see when that happens to me is lag.

I would almost bet money if there was video of all the above scenarios the persons ping was probably out of control and FPS was garbage signaling a very laggy area. Actually went back up to look and they were all captured at 150+ ping while laying dead on the ground. So in movement and activating your own abilities it would be even higher.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lag has alot to do with

this ^ im inclined to agree with you on [SOME]
    im not convinced completely but i think it does play a part in it.
    i also know however that a lagg switch is also involved in cheat engines, so it does have both an argument for and against.
    Edited by Gilvoth on September 30, 2019 3:55PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078J2HQ9D/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=uncannyx-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B078J2HQ9D&linkId=76bd5a8735eb0d38a5b158a944399d2b
    Yeah get you something like these and Animation canceling that is being allowed in ESO just makes macroing SOOO easy.
    When someone in pvp kills you in less then a second and you look at the battle log of how you died and what was cast on you and by WHO.
    It wasnt skill. It was one of these devices combined with the fact that animation canceling is in this game.
    Put a cast time or make it so if you animation cancel then it stops the whole spell or ability from going off because well hell, YOU canceled it lol.
    Cast times or removing anima canceling and POOF , their cheating macro making devices cease to help them haha.
    I dont care what anyone says, because everyone has at one point or another been victim to an insta death from one of these cheaters . That is if youve even played any pvp in eso at all.

Even the XIM4 allows using your macro mouse or macro keyboard on your ps4 or xbox to mimic and appear as a legit console controller and macro as much as you want .

Animation cancelling helps these devices because it takes away any kind of delay between skill and abilities and strings them together without global cooldowns of any kind.

[Edit to remove baiting]

This was an issue several years ago when it could be done at will with proper timing and cancelling, but it is no longer possible

Here we have a Cutting Dive ---->Heavy Attack ----> Sub Assault all in the same second followed by a DoS one second later. Poor game play design and BS.

Here's an interesting one. An Ambush ----> Lethal Arrow. In the same second. Now how did he get an ambush off with a skill that actually requires a 1s channel cast time all in the same second. Not sure.

Here we have Dizzying Swing ---->Reverse Slice --->Sub Assault all in the same second.

this does not really show anything other than the combat log is lagging, look at your FPS and ping in each SS
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasty wrote: »
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    IMO, there a very few pvp cheaters in this game.

Why do I say this, simply, in pvp there are some extremely good players, with dang good builds.

Now as far as the few that really do cheat, you can tell everytime when they show up.

First way to tell in the forums, is when certain folks try to defend their actions, with its a game mech.

But its awful weird to attack a player with 10-20 other players and he/she never drops any life, but easily kills anyone they attack in less than 1 second.

There is NO possible way to set off 5 abilities in less than 1 second, but some players do that all the time.

How is that, even using anamation canceling, or weaving, you can't do that and have all 5 abilities go off at once, but some peeps can.

So keep on reporting, but try and make sure they are actually a cheater, not just a good player :)

Unfortunately, most people equate "not dieing" with "winning". So anytime they die they go right to "exploiter" ""hacker" etc. because obviously they couldn't die unless someone cheated. They will tell you that they 1vx'd you because they aren't in a group. Never mind the 50 other people in their faction right behind them. Then turn around and say that you are a "Zergling" because they attacked alone while you were standing at a resource with 10 other people in your faction. Just the nature of PvP sometimes.

Logic ain't some of these people's strong suit.

I think the main problem is the lack of understanding

i belive that comment is the problem on this forum.
    the fact that we DO know what we are talking about seems to bother the majority of this community because it is pointing the the very apex of this problem and that point of inertia is animation canceling.

we can agree that exploiting happens for sure, but not everyone that is called out as a cheat is cheating is all im saying.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    as a foot note if they ever did manage to remove AC end game DPS would plumit to mortal levels and i cant see that ever happening
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    lag has alot to do with

this ^ im inclined to agree with you on [SOME]
    im not convinced completely but i think it does play a part in it.
    i also know however that a lagg switch is also involved in cheat engines, so it does have both an argument for and against.

Lag switches in this game do not work how they typically would in a game like Call of Duty. The server structure is much different. For instance anytime I have a disconnect from my ISP I will actually lose connection to ESO minutes before. This tells me the way they monitor packets there is little room for error. A lag switch takes advantage of games that allow packet interruption and from my experience ESO has little to no room for that kind of interruption. I could be wrong but I think they would cause more damage to the user than the person they tried to intentionally lag against.

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[Edit to remove baiting]

Global cooldown works in skill activation not skill landing on the enemy. Heavy/Light attacks and bash are subject to their own global cooldowns and can be landed on the enemy at the same time as abilities

For example, Sub Assault takes about 3 seconds to explode after activation, Cutting dive has a relatively slow projectile travel time and heavy attack has its own global cooldown therefore you can land them all in the same second
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

[Edit to remove baiting]

Global cooldown works in skill activation not skill landing on the enemy. Heavy/Light attacks and bash are subject to their own global cooldowns and can be landed on the enemy at the same time as abilities

For example, Sub Assault takes about 3 seconds to explode after activation, Cutting dive has a relatively slow projectile travel time and heavy attack has its own global cooldown therefore you can land them all in the same second

i use this combo with crit rush also timed right i can land them all at same time :)
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Edit to remove baiting]

Sub assault you cast then it goes off 3s later, HA is off the skill gcd so SA>1s wait>HA>DOS will all hit at the same time, no exploit there.

Same with the cutting dive since it has a travel time, SA>CD>HA>DOS will all hit at the same time.

Lethal arrow a) has a travel time b) is buggy af, but still no exploit on the Lethal>Draining shot since travel time.

Lethal>Ambush again is easily doable, since lethal has a travel time you can lethal from range, then ambush since it's an instant cap closer, which will both then hit at the same time. This is usually followed up by a fear then execute if they dont die.

Again sub has a 3s delay, so casting sub>dizzy>exe will all hit around the same time due to dizzy cast time by the time it's finished casting the gcd will be up and you can immediately exe.

Focused aim is a buggy one, if they're in cloak you don't see it hitting you, and I dont think it gets logged since they changed it when people had block/dodge notifiers when targeted by this. Also since it has a travel time, someone can cast it at range while moving towards you, effectively making them hit at the same time (should just delete this skill tho, the health desync from it is awful).

The only 'exploit' in any of these will be block cancelling the animations so the damage hits at skill cast, rather than at the end of the animation. You still have to respect the GCD, so people plan out burst combo's. For example mine on a magsorc is:
    Fury(4s effect)>Curse(3s effect)>Met(2s delay)>Frag(1s Travel time)>Streak(Instant stun) which makes all of these hit at the exact same time, even tho it took 5 gcd's to cast them.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasty wrote: »

Why do I say this, simply, in pvp there are some extremely good players, with dang good builds.

Now as far as the few that really do cheat, you can tell everytime when they show up.

First way to tell in the forums, is when certain folks try to defend their actions, with its a game mech.

But its awful weird to attack a player with 10-20 other players and he/she never drops any life, but easily kills anyone they attack in less than 1 second.

There is NO possible way to set off 5 abilities in less than 1 second, but some players do that all the time.

How is that, even using anamation canceling, or weaving, you can't do that and have all 5 abilities go off at once, but some peeps can.

So keep on reporting, but try and make sure they are actually a cheater, not just a good player :)

Unfortunately, most people equate "not dieing" with "winning". So anytime they die they go right to "exploiter" ""hacker" etc. because obviously they couldn't die unless someone cheated. They will tell you that they 1vx'd you because they aren't in a group. Never mind the 50 other people in their faction right behind them. Then turn around and say that you are a "Zergling" because they attacked alone while you were standing at a resource with 10 other people in your faction. Just the nature of PvP sometimes.

Logic ain't some of these people's strong suit.

I think the main problem is the lack of understanding

i belive that comment is the problem on this forum.
    the fact that we DO know what we are talking about seems to bother the majority of this community because it is pointing the the very apex of this problem and that point of inertia is animation canceling.

I mean, part of the problem is that some people say "cheating" and mean "animation canceling."

There's a substantial difference between "using a game mechanic the Devs have decided is perfectly fine and has been fine for years" and "using a game mechanic the Devs have decided isn't fine" like macros or cheat engine.

Muddying the waters because some people don't like animation canceling does not help.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only been 1 time so far that I thought someone was cheating. It was crazy what this player was doing and how fast skills were firing off...

I knew it wasn't lag, because our characters were moving fluently without stutter or freezing . It was during last IC event and the only time in 3 years of PVP that I thought "How? What? When?" and just stared at my screen baffled after I died.

Wasn't health desync either, as by now I know how that looks and feels.

I don't mind dying to very good players and often compliment them with the fight and kill, but what I saw that player do was not of this earth...
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Edit to remove baiting]

This is hilarious. All of those combos except the last one (the double snipe) are things you can do at level 10 on a stamden. Even novice players know this.

I can’t think of a better demonstration of someone needing to learn how to play than this post.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you bother reporting people man? ZOS don't care. They literally don't give a ***. You think i'm wrong? I've send in YouTube Videos of cheaters as far as 2 months back and those videos have never been watched by the staff. How do i know? Because YouTube keeps track of it.

XPHn5FU.png

They don't give a *** man and there is your proof. Not quite a month, but it was top of the list made it convenient for demonstration. There is a LOT older videos then this that have never been opened.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not going to give the link to this website nor its offer link but i am going to show the wording in its advertisement.
    cheats exist and with those cheats is all the people claiming that others need to learn to play.

The Elder Scrolls Online Hacks, Bots and Cheats Download [ UPDATED : 09.27.2019 ]

[Image: the-elder-scrolls-online-bots-hacks-and-cheats-eso.jpg]

How to The Elder Scrolls Online Hacks, Bots and Cheats Download ?:

Possible hacks in ESO include: Walking through tract and obstacles (noclip), flying around, jumping terribly high, running in no time (speedhack), highlight enemies and different players. Hacks don t seem to be as helpful in MMORPGs as they re in shooters, however they will still be quite helpful in PvP. however use caution once mistreatment hacks around different players: If you re being obvious regarding mistreatment hacks, then you may get according and would possibly lose your account. Hacks do inject code into your game method and area unit for that reason detectable.

therefore be careful for superannuated hacks and perpetually make certain that the code you re mistreatment isn t detected, else you may endanger your account. Hacks area unit sometimes not definitely worth the risk of use in any MMORPG, since bots area unit way more effective in leveling and farming. However, if you re super competitive in PvP, then you may wish to contemplate employing a few smaller hacks there, like speed and transport hacks, since they re laborious to note if you re mistreatment them right.

Elder Scrolls on-line Hacks
    Cheats in TESO area unit essentially any and every one ways of exploit a lot of expertise, cash (coins), higher things and simply typically progressing through the first, middle and endgame quicker. Cheats also are utilized in order to be simpler in PvP. Some cheating ways are often dead manually, like dupes and different kinds of easy exploits, different cheating ways do need the utilization of code so as to be effective, like hacks, bots and advanced exploits. There are not any Cheat Codes within the Elder Scrolls on-line, since cheating isn t a vicinity of the sport that was supposed by its developers.

It’s conjointly vital to understand that vital values, like your cash, things and level don t seem to be hackable. the foremost effective technique of cheating in TESO at the instant is that the use of bots (botting) to farm mechanically.

Elder Scrolls on-line Bots
    As in each different MMORPG, mistreatment bots to farm and grind mechanically is that the only manner of farming expertise and gold in ESO. Bots area unit programs that may browse your laptop memory to find your character within the game world then either follow written ways to farm or maybe realize their own ways. Bots area unit a really effective manner of obtaining around farming sure areas or events for hours and hours at a time, since the script will lie with all for you. mistreatment bots you re ready to farm gold (coins/septims), gathering nodes and things at a reasonably quick rate and level up your characters passively.

Some bots area unit even ready to sell things to ther players or at vendors so as to form you even more cash. Bots can even be used for different specific tasks, like collection materials and ores or crafting, alchemy electroshock therapy. Bots area unit in their essece undetectable, since they are doing not inject any code into the sport, however mustn t essentially be run 24/7 to be save. There are not any reports on closed accounts thanks to botting nonetheless, however to be save 16h per day ought to be a decent average on mistreatment bots to farm.

Free Trial
    14 days you can try complete edition
    Color customization
    All specialities mentioned above
    After expired you can continue with premium packet
    $0
    14 days free
    Download
    Subscription
    Customer service help
    Open source cheat codes
    All specialities mentioned above
    Money back guarantee
    $99
    per month
    You must login first
    Download License Options for The Elder Scrolls Online Hack!
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    I dare you to download or give your credit card to that website lol. They are going to sell your CC number or use it themself to get personal information. They probably have some sort of backdoor Trojan in the hack to log and then hack your ESO account to steal your gold then sell it.
  • Arca94
    Arca94
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only time I've ever seen cheating in this game is when I saw someone moving very eratically and was untargettable . He also flew vertically upwards to reach the upper section of an inner keep - straight through the floor. Needless to say, I reported him and others who were there also reported him.

Aside from that, almost all situations of 'how is that guy so tanky and kills 3 of my group members?' is down to that player having a strong understanding of the game mechanics while you do not. It's very easy to slap on some protective traits, a defensive monster set and then go full damage sets and remain tanky in medium/light armour. The traits and defensive monster sets take care of your resistances while your damage sets also give you much higher healing allowing you to be very survivable and still deal strong damage.

One thing I must strongly refute is @Gilvoth 's stance on burst damage as 'exploiting'. I can't stress this enough.

Those screenshots he posted of death recaps make total sense mechanically and there is unlikely to be ANY cheating or exploiting involved. @Sparr0w explained those abilities perfectly above and how many of the skills used in those recaps are DELAYED burst abilities meaning you can stack them with other abilities so they all hit at once.

An experienced PvPer will see those delayed skills being cast in advance and will take measures to mitigate/avoid the damage of this burst.

An inexperienced PvPer will likely be hit by the full combo and be taken into execute range, if not outright killed. He will then wonder how he died so fast, might check the death recap or an addon and see multiple abilities hit him in the same moment. Crucially, he should now look up those abilities to see how they work to learn from his mistakes and a new player who wants to become a good player will do this and use this information in the future to better effect.

However, a bad player will automatically assume a combination of exploiting, cheating or class imbalance and not learn anything from this experience.

What is extremely disappointing about Gilvoth's post is that, not only did he go the second route of assuming exploits etc, he also took it upon himself to post it on the forums and stubbornly stick to his word despite everybody refuting his apparent evidence. This prompts experienced players like @Thogard to ridicule him and tell him to L2P.

Please @Gilvoth, read up about the skills. None of your evidence shows exploiting. All of them contain well timed burst combos without which PvP would be utterly pointless as no-one would die. This incorrect opinion you have and stubbornly spread to other threads around the forum is very dangerous to the health of PvP in this game.

So please take some time to look up or experiment with the skills in these death recaps and you might learn something.
    Edited by Arca94 on September 30, 2019 6:45PM
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord. You would have more of a chance of getting a virus downloading those "services" than if you opened up a kissing booth in an Ebola ward.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yet i PROMISE you that we will see people claiming that the videos and screenshots and the wittnesses are all just stupid and we dont know about anything and that we dont know about global cooldowns and that we dont animation cancel.
    but none of those things are true.
    we DO know about animation canceling and we do it ourselves.
    we DO know about global cooldowns and we can see proof of global cooldowns when we attempt to animarion cancel too fast.

Just like in real life, when people actually have no logic or facts to counter proof, they just try to shout you down. Dismiss the proof, personally attack the person, ridicule the issue, etcetera.
    You even see it in government/parliament! -- When an MP stands up and says something controversial, the opposition starts booing or pounding the tables making noise.. all to drown out that one person.

The more they do it, the more you can be certain that they are afraid. They need to quickly make the issue go away before their cheat/exploit gets taken away and an investigation bans them for having used the cheat/exploit repeatedly.
    Happens on this forum all the time.

If the moves ZOS is making are getting rid of PvP people like this, great. Let's bring in some new blood, into an environment where they don't feel they need to cheat and exploit just to keep up.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    animation canceling is at the very root of this problem but does animation canceling itself a cheat? no, but it is the contributor and the door opener to this cheating and exploit to have 10 skills fire off at one time, and they ALLWAYS use the same filthy lie about the global cooling and the same old old old old story that if anyone disagrees with their belifs then that person is dumb, or that person cant animation cancel, or that person is just unknowledgeable about skills and how skills work in eso yet those are just lies.
    Animation cancelling itself would have nothing to do with cheating whatsoever. There have been cheats that involve animation glitches such as the poorly named "macroslice" glitch, but that's not the same thing. Animation cancelling itself is never cheating.
    This is definitely not cheating. Sub Assault is delayed by 3 seconds so it's easy to layer with other kinds of attacks. Because this screenshot was taken before Scalebreaker, a heavy attack immediately followed by a Dawnbreaker was easily possible. This was a standard combo used routinely used by decent players.
    This is not cheating either. Sub Assault is a delayed attack and Cutting Dive has a long travel time allowing it to be used in combos. I used to do a sub + cutting dive + gap closer + la + db combo just by timing my attacks well.
    The travel time of Lethal Arrow is longer than that of Draining Shot, allowing them to hit in proximity of each other.
    Again, because Lethal Arrow has a longer travel time, another ability cast immediately after it fires will hit at around the same time.
    Another Sub Assault combo. Every decent Warden will combo with Shalks. The GCD begins at the start of the Dizzying channel and is consumed shortly after the end of the channel, allowing Reverse Slice, an instant ability, to hit within 100-200 milliseconds after.
    This is plausible and, IMO, unlikely to be cheating. This is most likely a rounding issue on the combat log because it doesn't display in milliseconds. For example, an atack hitting at 15:08:04:501 and another hitting at 15:08:05:499 will both round to 15:08:05. The attacker was probably spamming Focused Aim. Like with Dizzying Swing, the GCD begins at the start of the channel, allowing for a new channel to begin immediately after the first shot fires. Out of all the examples listed, this is the only one that could potentially be cheating, but it's not close to proof.

I've posted this for years: A combat log must display in milliseconds to be useful, especially because the GCDs in ESO are less than 1 second. You need to use a combat log like Recount or Combat Metrics.
    Edited by zyk on September 30, 2019 6:41PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=4982770
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you bother reporting people man? ZOS don't care. They literally don't give a ***. You think i'm wrong? I've send in YouTube Videos of cheaters as far as 2 months back and those videos have never been watched by the staff. How do i know? Because YouTube keeps track of it.

XPHn5FU.png

They don't give a *** man and there is your proof. Not quite a month, but it was top of the list made it convenient for demonstration. There is a LOT older videos then this that have never been opened.

0 views on a cheating ticket from nearly 20 days ago, guess its ok to cheat in ESO
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people need to cheat in order to kill other players, Im ok with that, even if im the victim.
    A good and clean kill and a good match is always worth it and rewarding.
    Edited by gepe87 on September 30, 2019 6:57PM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    If people need to cheat in order to kill other players, Im ok with that, even if im the victim.
    A good kill and a good match is always worth it and rewarding.

Good matchup against a cheater really

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confusing desyncs with intentional cheating lawl.

I guess everyone in eso is a cheater because we also hit people with different skills at the same time unintentionally without even being aware. The lag in this game is the culprit for causing dysincs so I suggest for anyone to learn to spot the difference between actual cheating and a desync. I get killed by three lethal arrows all the time hitting me at once in ps4 NA, are they also cheaters too? No, it's the terrible lag.

Attack ZOS for it to fix their ****y game, not the players.
    Edited by Kalante on September 30, 2019 7:14PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah they are usually pretty easy to spot.

I know what fighting a good player who doesn't cheat looks like. Then I also know what fighting a good player who is cheating looks like - and it's similar to what you are describing.

They need to crack down on it. Those who defend it so vociferously and pretend we are just delusional or sore losers and that cheating doesn't actually exist in ESO are suspect in my eyes. Lag my behind.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 30, 2019 7:49PM
This discussion has been closed.