The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Who's excited for the Patch Notes?!

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoodleESO wrote: »
    somethings wroooong I can feel it
    Just a feeling I've got, like somethings about to happen, but I don't know hwhat
    if that means what I think it means we're in trouble, big trouble

The natch potes have been nerfed.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Somewhere, Eric Wrobel is laughing . . .

RJFeuEW.jpg

Edited by The_Lex on September 30, 2019 3:27PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »

RJFeuEW.jpg

I have a feeling "I told you so." being said soon after the laughter stops.
    Edited by BlueRaven on September 30, 2019 3:35PM
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they don't cave to the crying. I'm looking forward to the high skill threshold action based pvp that will return once dots, proc sets and spammable CC damage moves get worked out of the game.

First off spammable CC, proc sets didn't get nerfed or touched really. Unless you're referring to swing.. lol
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »

RJFeuEW.jpg

Lmfao! :lol: I'm sure he is. The funniest thing are the streammers that gutted his reputation are still backing up for their buddy Gilliam.

And all I think about is how easy it is to talk crap on the other side of the fence and how quickly you mess up when you take charge.

At this point on all ZOS is doing is damage control over this mess.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't know why, but this time i'm optimistic
    PC-EU
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    Hope they don't cave to the crying. I'm looking forward to the high skill threshold action based pvp that will return once dots, proc sets and spammable CC damage moves get worked out of the game.

You are Aware that proc sets will be stronger than nearly every dot Right? So if People want more pressure than direct Damage spam guess what they are gonna run?

Wish that fake leak about proc sets geting 5sec global cooldown was true.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember when Natch Potes were exciting, then I took a Morrowind to the knee. Now they just want me to go play Elsweyr.
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    I remember when Natch Potes were exciting, then I took a Morrowind to the knee. Now they just want me to go play Elsweyr.

My cousin is out playing WOW classic and what do I get, nerfs and terrible gameplay
  • Blaqmagik
    Blaqmagik
    ✭✭✭
    jecks33 wrote: »
    i don't know why, but this time i'm optimistic

I used to be optimistic like you, then all my builds and favorite abilities took an arrow to the knee.
  • Axmouth
    Axmouth
    ✭✭
    Where are they.. I need new information to feed on!
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axmouth wrote: »
    Where are they.. I need new information to feed on!

Just make sure you aren't carrying to much to be able to run
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ib4 nma set gets nerfed
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be interesting to see in today's patch notes. Right now, I expect that ZOS is just going forward with existing plans.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "not I" said the duck
  • iRaivyne
    iRaivyne
    ✭✭✭

It will be interesting to see in today's patch notes. Right now, I expect that ZOS is just going forward with existing plans.

headfirst into the abyss!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iRaivyne wrote: »

The funny thing is that, after my initial testing on PTS, I am firmly convinced that the forum is on hallucinogens and the devs are the only sane ones left.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wasnt excited for patch notes from 2 patches ago or so
    all were trash, tbh
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iRaivyne wrote: »

The funny thing is that, after my initial testing on PTS, I am firmly convinced that the forum is on hallucinogens and the devs are the only sane ones left.

I think everyone is crazy. Some just hide it better ;)
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be okay with a proc set nerf as long as the decrease the delay for selene's on wardens. That set was made for them....
    Selene for Wardens and Velidreth for Dks..
  • chetter_hummin
    chetter_hummin
    ✭✭✭
    So much salt over a video game patch notes! :))
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for the stray non-standardized DoTs to eat nerfs, spammables to get nerfed, light and heavy attacks nerfed, ultimates to get nerfed, and the Battle Spirit healing cut to jump to 80% so PvE healers/tanks can still do mechanics.

Basically further dps nerfs for PVE to maintain rotations with some DoTs.

Maybe single target DoTs should go back to procing off-bar enchants? (After we nerf the enchants. Also, the poisons.)

I have located the problem with this game. It's this.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does tomorrow count as “soon”?
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »

omg......
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ueqm6mn92wbq.jpeg
    This guy!
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always a bad feeling when you hear, we been working in secret on something we are real proud of. That's when you get the new Crown Store UI with auto-purchases...

Anyone else remember NGE surprise back in "that game"... (SWG for all to young to remember is was a thing before that)
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since last few patches the most exciting thing about Patch Notes are Natch Potes threads on forum
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh. I would really want to see Gilliamtherogue somehow telepoted from different alternative universe where he is still a YouTuber and see him to do review video of his own pts patch notes...

I mean he is probably behind a lot of changes... It would by funny to see his reaction to his own patch notes and he will most likely be like: WTF ?! WHO CAME UP WITH THIS ?! ARE THEY INSANE !? :D
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on October 1, 2019 8:25AM
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    im refreshing this page every hour since about 3 hours ago.

coz i'd like to know sooner than later if i'm going to need a new game starting next month, or sticking to ESO.

new job, new baby, and xmas is coming!

I bet on a new game. I mean, better to invest on a new game rather than sticking on a #4everBetaTesters game!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh. I would really want to see Gilliamtherogue somehow telepoted from different alternative universe where he is still a YouTuber and see him to do review video of his own pts patch notes...

I mean he is probably behind a lot of changes... It would by funny to see his reaction to his own patch notes and he will most likely be like: WTF ?! WHO CAME UP WITH THIS ?! ARE THEY INSANE !? :D

He is a starting employee. That makes him the junior gameplay engineer responsible for getting Wheeler coffee in the morning. :smile: Point is that he has ideas, and he presents them, but he also gets assignments, and he does them. He does them whether he ultimately agrees with them, or not. Because, you know, pay checks are a cool thing to get regularly.

Another point, and one that a lot of players totally miss out on, is that Twitch and Youtube streamers are entertainment, not developers. They may play a game a lot. They may sound knowledgeable. They get more subscribers when the toot the popular prevailing opinions. They can get even more subscribers if they can state things they know others will toot. In the end, they know about as much about the game design and direction as anyone else, which is diddly when it comes to ESO. They are standing in the dark complaining about the lack of torches, just like everyone else.

Gilliam, were he not at ZOS, might still be complaining about the same changes that he is involved with. We will never know because Gilliam cannot speak out of turn, now that he is on the inside. What is more interesting to know is what Gilliam thought when he finally got on the inside. Did he realize that he was wrong because he did not have all the data? Was he right, and saw endless work to bring ESO back in line? My personal opinion is that he discovered that ESO combat is far more complicated than anything he was imagining.