The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Who's excited for the Patch Notes?!

ChunkyCat
ChunkyCat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What a time to be alive!
Edited by ChunkyCat on September 30, 2019 2:51AM
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, not even looking forward to it. I feel like they will just be yet another disappointment.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im refreshing this page every hour since about 3 hours ago.

coz i'd like to know sooner than later if i'm going to need a new game starting next month, or sticking to ESO.

new job, new baby, and xmas is coming!
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it... in a "let's grab some popcorn and watch this mess unfold" way.

At one point I thought that ESO's combat could not be screwed any further than it already is on Live server... but the developers never cease to amaze me in that regard :D
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see how much of our feedback @ZOS_Gilliam and @ZOS_BrianWheeler ignored.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • DarkGottbeard
    DarkGottbeard
    ✭✭✭
    Hope they don't cave to the crying. I'm looking forward to the high skill threshold action based pvp that will return once dots, proc sets and spammable CC damage moves get worked out of the game.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    excited-baby.jpg
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hope they don't cave to the crying. I'm looking forward to the high skill threshold action based pvp that will return once dots, proc sets and spammable CC damage moves get worked out of the game.

Ahhh you’ll probably still get dropped...just kidding lol.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

On the other hand, we'll have low skill threshold PvE where you literally press one button 13 times in a row and call it a "rotation".

Always been one of the biggest problems with feedback in this game. Too many people who only play in one little corner of the game who put zero thought into how the rest of the game works.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=8803808
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • talfx5
    talfx5
    ✭✭✭
    When is it coming?
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its already monday where i am
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sure. whatever with the dots, procs and sp.....

WAAAAIITTAMINUTE.

THEY BETTER DO SOMETHING WITH THAT GOD-AWFUL DK *SPAMMABLE* STONEFIST.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    talfx5 wrote: »
    When is it coming?

In about 12 hours give or take a couple of hours.

My predictions are: DoTs buffed back up a little, surprise week three Onslaught nerf, dizzy swing gets its stun back but the damage reduced so much it is still useless.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 30, 2019 4:34AM
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....if they revert d-swing....
  • Wayshuba
    Wayshuba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares. We know based on past patch history very little is going to change except for maybe a few numbers in a minor sense. The recent article made it crystal clear they feel players are in the wrong and that they know better about what is needed.

Unfortunately for them... you kind of need the players to keep the salaries going.......
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wayshuba wrote: »
    Who cares. We know based on past patch history very little is going to change except for maybe a few numbers in a minor sense. The recent article made it crystal clear they feel players are in the wrong and that they know better about what is needed.

Unfortunately for them... you kind of need the players to keep the salaries going.......

Nah.
    Look at the General Section.
    Mount
    Costume
    Polymorph
    Houses.
    Pets
    Master Angler

Edited by GeorgeBlack on September 30, 2019 5:08AM
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m curious to see if they cave in the earth dk suggestions. If they do I’m 100% making my new stam dk named Flat Earthen Heart.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m curious to see if they cave in the earth dk suggestions. If they do I’m 100% making my new stam dk named Flat Earthen Heart.
    they won't.
    ....if they revert d-swing....

also won't happen.

best possible scenario is they tweaked the stone slinging skill they added to DK as *spammable*
  • Suryoyo
    Suryoyo
    ✭✭✭
    Would be cool if they increase the damage of melee DoTs, reduce their costs and then it'll be a good patch notes. But I don't think they'll do it, they'll just increase a bit the damage of ALL dots again probably and leave it as it is.
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's too early, it's going to be another 10 to 12 hours from now. Kinda excited tbh, I want to believe that the notes will exceed my expectations.
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got funny old pictures about natch potes?

pfcNzUg.jpg

ItxiNce.jpg

4ukjp.png

DID SOMEONE SAY "NATCH POTES" ?

CrmopcjVIAA-SmA.jpg

we need more Gilliam in the natch potes memes at this point
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for the stray non-standardized DoTs to eat nerfs, spammables to get nerfed, light and heavy attacks nerfed, ultimates to get nerfed, and the Battle Spirit healing cut to jump to 80% so PvE healers/tanks can still do mechanics.

Basically further dps nerfs for PVE to maintain rotations with some DoTs.

Maybe single target DoTs should go back to procing off-bar enchants? (After we nerf the enchants. Also, the poisons.)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one has started medicating against it already.
    H4r0jrZh.png
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    (•_•)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's excited for the Patch Notes?!
    Funny-Meme-Faces-17.jpg

Seriousness aside, at this point I think it is rhetorical question... :D
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 30, 2019 6:44AM
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I feel about patch note's Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline04.gif
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are Aware that proc sets will be stronger than nearly every dot Right? So if People want more pressure than direct Damage spam guess what they are gonna run?
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades are probably next on their hitlist.

A bit nervous about the notes though lol.