Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Same DC guys for days. LoL

• BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there definately is a difference. When they did not enter the platform, groups had enough time to get started, and start a counter attack together.
    We have killed several of them like that.

Since they learned about the exploit and are on the platform, everybody leaving the door is dead instantly as he stands in the center of group burst damage including the meteor ultimate.

No chance to form a grouped counterattack.

Why don't you all go up the ladder together and come down behind them, they won't stay up there forever - Or half and half.
    Or get a few to go out the bottom door to bait them down and then flood in from behind?

Or, just stop going out the doors and they'll soon get bored.
    BNOC wrote: »
    kreoko wrote: »
    I have yet to meet these door campers.

Is it a PC thing? Or am I just a considerably lucky console player? XD
    3. Because it's not a safe haven for PvE or roleplay, it's a PvP event, I expect people to be geared in IC period.
    Ok but that legit has nothing to do with the fact people still exploited getting up on the platforms to camp- which if I remember correctly you had to jump off of to actually hit the ground and is the only safe place until you actually leave it.
    Edit: forgot how quotes worked for a second

Ok, stop taking the top door, they need someone to be up there to get there.
    I have no sympathy for this because it's so easily avoided or dealt with.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Tasty
    Tasty
    Dunno how they do that. Not that I want to get up there anyway. Saw one of my group members accidentally Leap someone on platform and they got insta-schwacked.
    Ta'sty, Tastee, Tastie, Vicodiana, Majesticals, Quakadilly Blip, and a few others.
    TY for the donation!
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    I've never met a PVPer who truly wanted a fair fight.

I myself would never enter a battle I know I would not win.

Many PvPers aren't that fragile. No different from any other competitive event. I would rather play basketball with the better players than with a bunch of scrubs I know I can dominate. I hate losing at basketball, but I am able to regulate my emotions as an adult.
  • Tasty
    Tasty
    I blame @Ostonoha. It is his fault.
    Ta'sty, Tastee, Tastie, Vicodiana, Majesticals, Quakadilly Blip, and a few others.
    TY for the donation!
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    We are the Imperial City Police. No crime or violation will be tolerated. It is justice that is being dispensed upon the Aldmeri Dominion. There shall be no refuge nor campaign where the outlaws shall find rest. These actions are not being taken with any form of pleasure or enjoyment. It is duty and oath to the Imperial City Laws that fuel our perseverance and will. Take heed, it is not too late to turn from the vile nature of your Queen. High King Emeric is a just and true. Bend the knee and join the Covenant and all transgressions will be forgot. This is the charge that the Imperial City Police have placed upon you. Make your choice.
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul
    AD- Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    KMarble wrote: »
    The joke is on them. I go down in the sewers with zero tel var, they waste their time and resources killing me while competent PVPers kill them ;). When I get fed up of releasing, I go to a dungeon and get my tickets there.

No, the joke is still on you. They aren't doing it for the tel var stones.

Nice to know they are easily amused and that I'm able to help with that. I guess some people have to get their jollies any way they can.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭
    The joke is on them. I go down in the sewers with zero tel var, they waste their time and resources killing me while competent PVPers kill them ;). When I get fed up of releasing, I go to a dungeon and get my tickets there.

They do this for the AP too, not only for the TelVar

I have no problem with them earning AP. It's the currency that was designed for PVP. I get gold and items from using the blade of woe on NPCs which - lets face it - isn't that different.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭
    I would invite all players with delusions to seek immediate medical treatment
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for fighting all over the place, but camping the bases seems so boring and kind of a herdurdur thing to do. Like oooooooooh, you killed 12 pve players that have never stepped foot in here before, you absolute top tier player you. Its fighting fish in a barrel, its not very complicated, and it takes zero skill. But please, continue to be proud of yourselves.
    What a lot players you being one of them don’t think about is ap and tel ver stones 😎
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eirinin wrote: »
    Honest question. Does the pvp community discipline its own when small groups grief/exploit newbies? If not, why?

that would be like expecting you to discipline your neighbors kid when they act out.

The answer is no. The reason is because no one has control over anyone else's behavior (except maybe ZOS and we all know they don't care). How would you even go about doing that?
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wever got like 10 threads on this now and still haven't heard a word about it.
    sharquez wrote: »
    uvibtwnmis7f.png
    This Screen shot begs to differ. in additon to nameing two specific skills I cannot use ambush as a Nightblade.

Gap closing/Pulling/Mobility skills are supposed to be unusable in this zone.
    EP Magsorc - Never-Blinks
    EP Magcro- Ebony Maw The Manipulator
    EP Magplar - Sweet-Like-Honey
    EP Stamblade- Pure-paws
    EP MagDK- Rhys Redoran
    EP Stamsorc- Garnag Crow-Father
    EP Magblade- Dandos Direnni
    EP Stamplar- Luzrah gra-Shar
    EP StamDK- Verana Venomtongue
    EP Magden- Frozen-Frog
    EP Stamden- Dro Ma'Thra Savage
    EP DKTank- Sharquez
    EP NB Tank- Dead's Kin
    EP Stamcro- Pluto Pollux
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen the same DC guys at the bases aswell. but I mostly just see them die to all the AD players there and not actually manage to kill many.
    They try to kill someone they think will be an easy gank target and then they get swarmed. Kinda fun to watch.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a try hard group that's griefing...That's all it is. Not about tel var or AP. I don't mind fighting them (nothing to lose), but unfortunately that's not the same case with most AD at that time. More people than I would like to see don't seem to realize the alternatives though....The ladders, sigil of imperial retreat, another campaign, IC dungeons, coordination, flanking...etc....aoe damage/ultis, etc.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main, rank 43
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden, tribune
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »

They do this for the AP too, not only for the TelVar

They do it because its fun and its the only PvP they can find sometimes. You are almost guaranteed a fight if you wait outside the spawns of enemy factions.

or, quite likely, an easy kill without a fight.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭
    lmao imagine thinking that taking on a swarm of people spamming ranged abilities + CCs is considered an easy kill.

Easy kills are when you ult dump a group right after they kill molag bal in the center.
    Heatnix - NA/PC
    Chill Bros Chat Lounge
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    I've never met a PVPer who truly wanted a fair fight.

I myself would never enter a battle I know I would not win.

If you don´t pvp much chances are you don´t ever meet the people that look for fun and fair fights - because while it can be entertaining to go noobstomping once in a while it takes a special kind of person to enjoy it for longer periods (those are the people you meet 95% of the time if you´re not a pvp guy/gal).
    Edited by Derra on September 12, 2019 8:06AM
    Every comment is from a pvp pov unless stated otherwise.

<Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny when hardcore PvP'ers hit a bunch of PvE'ers...

PvE'ers wipe and say, WTF he must be cheating <insert claim here> yada yada yada.

Wiped a few times today, although it hurt my pride for my tank, it was pretty to watch, Nicely plaid, I tip my hat to a mechanic.
    Been here since Round IV Beta - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...