Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Same DC guys for days. LoL

Skullderic
Skullderic
✭✭✭
So what are your thoughts on these guys camping AD base in sewers for the last 4 days?
Feel sorry for all the new players that where happy to get IC free! great welcome Scrubs!
Fun event Yay! LoL

Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the platform was to be made a safe zone or you would get all warm and fuzzy w/ blue aura.
    Imo ~ you shouldn't be able to get up there however.
    Every base should have a Safe Door & a return door to stop the door camping.
    Edited by Skullderic on September 10, 2019 6:43PM
    Gert Soem!!
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is their superbowl. more and new players are flooding IC, so they have something to farm.

take the ladders up and go around them.

or pick a different campaign or alliance. or run the dungeons instead.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    I've never met a PVPer who truly wanted a fair fight.

I myself would never enter a battle I know I would not win.

Really? I know a lot of PvPers that like fair fighting. (Some not so fair fighting Haha)

I don't care if I win or lose, little funner to win at lest some times tho.
    Gert Soem!!
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    admin
    Just a friendly reminder, it’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skullderic wrote: »
    So what are your thoughts on these guys camping AD base in sewers for the last 4 days?
    Feel sorry for all the new players that where happy to get IC free! great welcome Scrubs!
    Fun event Yay! LoL

Which server? NA or EU? CP or noCP? New one or standard?
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    I've never met a PVPer who truly wanted a fair fight.

I myself would never enter a battle I know I would not win.

Maybe, but you can learn a lot from fighting people better.
  • chainlink01
    chainlink01
    ✭✭✭
    I took my DC toon into the cp Imp sewers campaign this morning for my daily tickets and lo and behold 5 or 6 EP were camping the door area. Now they weren't up on the platform waiting for people to load in but getting to kill some EP and the grabbing the banner boss as he came by too felt a little bit like Christmas morning. Stuns and debuffs are fun and allow the fodder to do a little killing.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you know you can go up to IC or out the ground floor door, right? Why is this such a huge problem to overcome?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jeremy one man's pain is another man's fun.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AD zone is the most fun part of the sewers due to big room with the dividers not far from it they have to go through.

If you keep getting ganked at the door... may I suggest not using it? There are six ladders providing access to 6 different sewer grates that allow you to bypass this area entirely.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: vAA HM, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vMOL HM, vSS, vCR+2,

GM: Animal Control

• ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    The AD zone is the most fun part of the sewers due to big room with the dividers not far from it they have to go through.

If you keep getting ganked at the door... may I suggest not using it? There are six ladders providing access to 6 different sewer grates that allow you to bypass this area entirely.

there's even a second freaking door to sewers itself... o.O crouch, go through, stealth awaaaay....
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why people not use the Ladders up to the district area? Yes, you can from there go back to sewers if want, and move between districts and sewer zones, plan routes to the bosses you wanna go after.

Also sadly yeah, there are these door campers from all alliances. Most of pvpers do NOT do that, they go to enemy areas to battle and kills, but not do door camping.

I`ve gained a LOT of Tel Vars (i mean like 100k+) from door campers, pleasure to kill them, nice of them to bring all that Tel Var to me. :)

But less experienced people, do not let them ruin your event fun, find ways to move from ladders inside the base, or group up and push out together in big enough force if that helps.

Tell others in zone chat and ask for help if you are being bullied at the base. Unless off hours, i am sure all alliances have helpful people and small scale pvpers who enjoy taking out the trash (door campers) and making some TV on the side. :)
    PC/EU - DC
    solo & small scale
    1200 CP
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honest question. Does the pvp community discipline its own when small groups grief/exploit newbies? If not, why?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that it's alliance-specific behavior, because it seems like every alliance is complaining about at least one of the other two doing this.

Personally, I'm nervous about trying to reach the center of the sewers, let alone go all the way through another alliance's section to reach their base.

Besides which, I can't jump that high, and don't understand how players are doing this. Is it the bunny hop thing?