Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso vs WoW comparison

• Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Classes and endgame content are miles ahead of ESO. The thing with ESO classes is that classes are passives dispensers at this point.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »
    red_emu wrote: »
    Game in general: ESO
    Performance: WoW

For performance and team dev/management => GW2 is the best experience I ever have. Only the content was missing.
    Never seen a game with a team that fast to correct error and improve game.

true...i think with regards to mechanics, combat, skills, animations - gw2 is far superior to eso... content just comes in at a very slow pace and i was never really a fan of the world / lore / story.... and the visuals kinda always looked to me as a game designed by females for females
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stopped playing it because it was too much like Everquest 2 (which I quit), and I also didn't like paying a subscription. This was 13 years ago.

Edited by Red_Feather on September 2, 2019 4:25AM
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never played wow.

What is eso doing better than wow? Graphics. That's all.
    What, you disagree?

Wanna talk about how glitchy combat looks like in ESO?
    Wanna talk about how PvP lacks purpose?
    Wanna talk about how ez it is to obtain gear?
    Wanna talk about classes?
    Wanna talk about how characters are parked in a town using GF instead of adventuring?
    Wanna talk about how ez overland is and how there is 0 player interaction?
    Wanna talk about how there is no guild sense?
    Wanna talk about how watered down the story has become since IC dlc?
    Wanna talk about crown store?
    Wanna talk about performance?
    Wanna talk about only 2 servers?
    Wanna talk about how they chose to grab more players by spreading thin with 3 platforms?

Wanna talk about how it does not feel like an mmorpg but rather as an ez as [snip] rpg, with team mode stages(dungeons/trials) and an unplayable PvP side game (even though it was advertized as an epic battle field [oh boy, how dissapointed I get when I remember the first Three Banner War cinematics]) with endgame being decorate houses that offer no real functions?

Never played wow. I have played other mmorpgs.
    But here you are. Talking trash about WoW, a game that got out in 2003, still going strong.
    Why? Because it has a community and players interact with each other, unlike ESO.

Can we close this topic now? Eso bashing isnt allowed. Other mmorpgs shouldnt be bashed by angry little white knights

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on November 9, 2021 3:57AM
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    B-But my voiced quests!
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrightt wrote: »
    I think WoW is a good game for its time when it is first released. I wouldn't go back to playing WoW over the MMORPGs you can play now. Everything about it is just outdated and leaning towards more of the grindfesty nature.

Instead of WoW, what I would like to see in ESO is actually something from Archeage. The exploration in ESO feels very 2D compared with AA. In ESO even the tiniest of hills is an impassable wall. Yeah, I know ESO isn't a sandbox and plays more like a themepark but seriously, the low level mount speed or exploration related gameplay is really bland and boring. There aren't many secret plays where you need to jump to, there isn't much you can do other than collecting a myriad of lorebooks/skyshards.

This^
    That's why, I don't bother about PvE. It's boring. Apart from the ESO vanilla story experience ( only few quests are good, not the MSQ). The expansion stories are a joke ( especially the MSQ)
    In terms of PvP, ESO gives that trill movement of battle compared to other MMORPG. That's the reason, I just do PvP instead of PvE. ( The Devs undetstand this, that's why the balance is centered around PvP)
    Also, no flying is implement in ESO because the ESO world are filled with Walls.
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like both. But I have to say WoW's raids are way better than ESO's. Also, classes are done better in WoW imo.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Main problem I had with WoW was it bored me to tears. My main problems with ESO are performance, disgusting monetization and low quality of life. Inventory management is exceptionally horrible. However not all QOL is bad, for example gear being account bound is great!

ESO is better than WoW in old content not being invalidated with boring polished turd updates and ESO combat (when it works) is better. ESO (like anything associated with Bethesda) is bad in polish, WoW turds do shine unlike ESO ones. Also WoW is better than ESO in (when it works) bit.

ESO raids are rather basic judging from what casual runs I have experienced. I did not get much into raiding in WoW but compared to Wildstar raids ESO fails.
    Edited by rpa on September 2, 2019 5:33AM
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokryn wrote: »
    I like both. But I have to say WoW's raids are way better than ESO's. Also, classes are done better in WoW imo.

Also pvp is beter.
    Also the perormance.
    Also the customer support.
    Also....
    Also...
    Also....

But we stil like EsO much.
    Edited by Runkorko on September 2, 2019 9:25PM
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Older content in ESO is being invalidated. The illusion is being kept by keeping the CP160 thing. In PvE, there is only a handful of sets which are useful, all the rest are gimmicks and/or relics of the past. If you want to keep the older content viable, you have to update the sets like non-perfected/perfected.
  • storm105
    storm105
    ✭✭✭
    Never played wow.
    I have played other mmorpgs.
    But here you are. Talking trash about WoW, a game that got out in 2003, still going strong.
    Why? Because it has a community and players interact with each other, unlike ESO.

Can we close this topic now? Eso bashing isnt allowed. Other mmorpgs shouldnt be bashed by angry little white knights

If you never played wow any opinion you have is invalid. Honestly even coming to the thread to give your opinion on a game you never played is just stupid. I could understand checking out the tread to see if wow is something you might be interested in playing but unless you have experience playing both games you can not give an accurate comparison or a good argument over which is better. That goes for everything not just this it's like comparing a book you read to another book where you only read the Wikipedia summary. You might be unhappy with something's in eso but you can not automatically say that wow does it better if you have no experience with that game. Same vice versa. Unless you experienced both you can never give an accurate comparison based solely on what you heard other people say. There was legitamently no reason for you to even comment except to whine about how unhappy you are with eso as of late.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    storm105 wrote: »
    Never played wow.

If you never played wow any opinion you have is invalid. Honestly even coming to the thread to give your opinion on a game you never played is just stupid. I could understand checking out the tread to see if wow is something you might be interested in playing but unless you have experience playing both games you can not give an accurate comparison or a good argument over which is better. That goes for everything not just this it's like comparing a book you read to another book where you only read the Wikipedia summary. You might be unhappy with something's in eso but you can not automatically say that wow does it better if you have no experience with that game. Same vice versa. Unless you experienced both you can never give an accurate comparison based solely on what you heard other people say. There was legitamently no reason for you to even comment except to whine about how unhappy you are with eso as of late.

Agree! ^^^ +1
    I played WoW between Cataclysm and silly pandas.... Went back to TES and Skyrim...
    Every one talks about the performance of WoW and how good it runs and etc....

You know, there is more texture coding in one tree in ESO than a zone in WoW? Well maybe not that really, but yes, WoW is SO cartoony, and textually unappealing, where look at the detail of ESO! It is apples and funny pages.

P.S. Hated WoW. Played for a year. Never again and please stop the "ESO should be more like WoW" threads!!!
    My 2 Drakes..... Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO has 10-foot experience and WoW bigger shoulders.

I played MMORPG's before WoW but today a game has to have 10-foot experience. The future has to be a device the size and power consumption of a Nintendo Switch on a 2 or 4k Screen.

I am glad ESO (and Skyrim Switch) exists.
    Edited by mague on September 2, 2019 7:41AM
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could never stomach the cartoon, childish graphics and themes of WoW.

ESO does not have this issue.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you guys make it seem like only wow has legitimate class diversity and identity, when literally every mmo aside from ESO has that. Even the worst mmos out there beat ESO in that regard.

That's really one of the reasons why I don't like this game as much as I could...

At first, I was interested in the Necromancer but then I saw the builds and they all favor generic abilities over the class abilities.

and I can see some people liking the highly restrictive class designs of games like WoW. Personally, I cannot stand looking at such cartoonish poor graphics and low budget quest designs, but we all have different tastes?

BTW, if y ou really do not like this game that much why are you here and not in one of those games with restrictive class designs?
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • In WOW you can play for 10 hours without any issues (performance or lag).
    • In ESO you have issues when you log in the game (if happen)
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never played wow.

Empty words. You are still talking about wow. What can I say... first mmo
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow overall is better.

I prefer the type of combat in eso, with animation cancelling slightly more action bases etc, but wow beats it in pretty much every other regards, and while the early graphics are not very good, and still aren;t to the level of eso, some of the environment are extremely good, for example, in my opinion surumar city looks better than any other place in eso.

M+ and raids also are way better than any content that eso has.

I played eso during bfa, but only because it was such a disappointment after legion, eso is not a good game, it's a decent game that could be really damn good, in the end it always disappoints.

Also to say that wow graphics are cartoonish isn't really fair, they aren't, they are half way.

Eso is a game to play when there aren't any other options, but it lacks a lot of things to retain my attention.

And while wow isn't extremely good either, it's better than eso.
    Edited by JinMori on September 2, 2019 9:18AM
  • einexile
    einexile
    Soul Shriven
    Even though I prefer ESO to WoW overall, I don't feel like I'm in a connected world when I play ESO. Rarely have I traveled from one place to another on foot or horseback. My main mode of travel is clicking on a menu. To my knowledge none of the fast travel options move you through the world; caravans and boats and so forth are just loading screens. You don't even get a map with a line moving across it. I don't know where a single instance dungeon is located in the world. The zones I've taken time to explore give me a feeling of being in a place and of having traveled from here to there within those zones, but these are all comparatively small and I rarely have a sense for where they are in relation to each other.

EverQuest had many of these problems, but that was 20 years ago, and because of those limitations we tried a little harder to feel like the world was all in one piece. What EverQuest didn't have though was at-will fast travel between most or all of these zones. You reached each one of them by fighting your way across the previous map and finding the exit. That is what created the feeling of them being connected and part of a continuous world. Later on, EverQuest added a portal hub that ruined this, just like WoW ruined much of its world sense by adding dozens of flight paths, numerous portals, and ultra-fast flying mounts where they didn't belong. So while ESO is the better game today, there was a time when there would be no comparison - by no small coincidence the time when WoW was top dog.

Who's top dog now, though? By golly, two games where you can see the next town over on the horizon and then run or ride from here to there without a loading screen. Where you've traveled all around - not to make your own fun but because it was necessary, and so you experienced both deliberate danger and many risks and setbacks you'd rather have avoided. Where you can even get stuck and need to ask for help. Some of those distant places have names, some of them you had to name yourself, and you don't need to click in a menu to visit any of them. I'm talking about Minecraft and yes I'm talking about Fortnite.
  • storm105
    storm105
    ✭✭✭
    Never played wow.

Empty words. You are still talking about wow. What can I say... first mmo

If youve never played wow you can not give an opinion on the quest, pvp or really anything but graphics. You can't just say. Game you never played is way better just because you dislike this one. It's stupid to do so. It's like giving a book report on a book you never read based solely on the back cover.
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised about the obsession with WoW on the ESO forum. ESO was my first MMO back in 2014; I absolutely loved every minute of it and was happy to pay a subscription for 2 years. I was a big fan of early vet levels due to the difficulty and feeling of achievement with every level. Sadly, there weren't enough players around to progress through the difficulty, although I eventually made it to V16 after almost 2 years playing every day.

When performance issues started with ESO's lightning patch and later One Tamriel came, I started giving WoW a go. And last Monday I played WoW Classic for the first time and haven't played anything else since. The difficulty is similar to ESO's vet levels. You need to pay attention to your resources and can't rush into any mob on the map without being prepared to die in an instant. Unlike with ESO, however, there are enough players around to progress through the content and make the game feel like an MMO not like a single player with friends. And that's what I wanted when I picked up ESO.

I also couldn't care less about graphics. In fact I enjoy games with a distinct art style. Borderlands for example; the studio could easily upgrade their graphics but they stick with what fans like. When you see a screenshot with a hand-drawn style you can easily identify a Borderlands image. When you see a green blob with huge shoulders, you know that's a WoW Orc. And Blizzard have made improvements to their graphics, within limits, and also have more voice acting in later expansions.

I guess what I still like about ESO is the forum. There's as much if not more talk about WoW here than over at the WoW forum :)
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion, ESO is better than WoW.

I played WoW for many years, starting in "vanilla", and got bored with it after Cataclysm expansion. I played a lot of content in WoW... pvp, dungeons, raids, including very large raids (like trials in ESO). I really loved WoW.. sometimes I think I spent to much time playing that game.

But even when I played WoW I was a big Elder Scrolls fan (Arena and Daggerfall were the 1st ES games for me, of which I enjoyed the later a lot).

I started ESO in the beta and have played ever since with some pauses. A few days ago I started classic WoW, by creating the same char like I did in 2006...

So, IMO there is no comparison that ESO is a better game, just because ESO is a more modern game in terms of graphics, combat systems and much more, including housing. Also a major difference between the two is that WoW is leveled, while ESO is not. Because of this, end game and dungeons lose their meaning with each expansion that raises the level cap, but in ESO, all content is relevant, and players of any level can play mostly the same content.

WoW is appealing to the veterans and people who have nostalgia. Just go back to classic WoW and see how long it takes to complete a quest, how tedious the quests are, and how long it takes to do anything. It is a huge time sink. Some people like that, but I prefer focusing on other aspects of my game rather than spending hours just traveling or gathering a couple of herbs. Don't get me wrong. WoW was great back then. But if you would have ESO when vanilla WoW was launched, you would have played ESO. WoW also had great lore.. I remember being fascinated over the War of the Ancients or some of the great chain quests WoW had.. like forging Quel'serrar, a famous sword. ESO does not have these lore rich quest lines (some quest lines in WoW were long as the main quest in ESO). Some dungeon design in WoW was great.. like Ulduar or Deadmines, but ESO has great dungeons as well.. the combat is more dynamic and fun in ESO.

The PvP in WoW was grindy as hell. Only the early pvp fights were cool.. the rest was just annoying. Vanilla WoW had Alterac Valley, a mini Cyrodiil battleground which had a mix of PvP and PvE elements while 40 Alliance players were fighting 40 Horde players. It was so much fun back then. You had a "world boss" you could summon in the middle which was like a super weapon, if players worked together to gather resources and stuff. ESO does not have this yet.. But I found ESO pvp fun as well.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you guys make it seem like only wow has legitimate class diversity and identity, when literally every mmo aside from ESO has that. Even the worst mmos out there beat ESO in that regard.

That's really one of the reasons why I don't like this game as much as I could...

At first, I was interested in the Necromancer but then I saw the builds and they all favor generic abilities over the class abilities.

You do realize that going on the internet and seeing min/max builds isn't the only way to play ESO, right? I have a ton of characters that don't have a build you'd find anywhere on Youtube that does PLENTY fine in both PVP and Trials alike. Tanking, dps, heals you name it.
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,
    I believe, there must be a lot of people who played WoW before Eso (or do you still play?).
    I would like to know, what do you like more about Eso? Why did you run from WoW to Eso? Which features of WoW would you like to see in Eso?

Well, I didn't run away from WoW, I play both games, both have strengths and weaknesses.

WoW is a collector's heaven. Hundreds of toys, armour appearances, pets and mounts to collect. Much more variety with only a very small percentage in the shop (a handful out of hundreds). Better class fantasy, more variety of gameplay styles. Good tools to find groups. WoW's content is actually fun, the problem with the game is all the gating they put in the way of the fun.

ESO has better professions, by a long mile. Love being able to play with any weapon regardless of class, bow templar is just the best thing EVER (although the game is not very strong in class fantasy). Love housing here. I like the way ESO does scaling, allowing new players to take part in the latest content, if they like. It also allows new players to participate in the economy in a meaningful way.
  • SpankinDamob
    SpankinDamob
    ✭✭✭
    They’re both amazing games that have gave me countless hours of fun and enjoyment. Thankful to have had the opportunity to enjoy them. Let’s not forget the Big Papa of the MMO genre though Everquest. I still remember talking with my friends about taking, if I remember correctly, the near day hike we was going to take from Highpass Hold to the new continent Kunark. You had to have friends with you cause even green conning mob would be a lot for most classes to take on back then.

Edited to add the main reason you didn’t want to die in EQ was it had stiff penalties. You lost part of your experience, spawned naked at the last city you managed to get a mage player to bind you at and had to make your trek back to your corpse without armor or weapons before it de-spawned, or you lost all your gear.

Edited by SpankinDamob on September 2, 2019 12:01PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,
    I believe, there must be a lot of people who played WoW before Eso (or do you still play?).
    I would like to know, what do you like more about Eso? Why did you run from WoW to Eso? Which features of WoW would you like to see in Eso?
    And WoW always was and always will be a pile of crap.

I suppose that's why it has been topping the charts for 15 years, and Classic WoW which was released a few days ago probably already has a more active player base than ESO lmao. It sure as hell smashed its twitch viewing records, but it's a pile of crap like you say.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso looks good and could be a true jewel but crashes/bugs/lags all the time

Wow is cool, better performance but the environment is not as nice
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is good because of its graphics and the excellent music/sound/voice.
    except that any other random mmo beats ESO.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    I play both ESO and WoW (and also played SWTOR, GW2 and GW1, I just like fantasy MMOs in general). :smile:

- The story: ESO (but SWTOR is better).
    I like that ESO has a lot of dialogue and quest choices, that makes replaying quests a bit more exciting. But SWTOR does it a lot better, where almost every single quest has different choices, which also contribute to your character's alignment which then also affects the story (e.g. a Dark Side Jedi Knight has a different story outcome from a Light Side Jedi Knight), and many of their class stories are so good they could be single-player games in their own right.

That is a flaw in ESO. Elder Scrolls, actually. None of the choices in ESO are really meaningful. They are cosmetic, and where there is meaning, it is short term. I think it is actually rare to terminally fail a quest line in an Elder Scrolls game. My character creation decisions hold more long term impact than anything I do in ESO after that. (Edit: that said, questing in ESO is still miles ahead of other games)

I don't know how ZOS would do SWTOR, but there would be a lot of half-Jedi, half-Sith characters running around straddling both sides if it was done as ZOS has done ESO. (There is a WAR going on in ESO, you know... or maybe you don't know...)

I get why ZOS does this. It goes back to my long standing dismal opinion of a certain MMO gamer archetype, coupled with a marketing desire to please as many people as possible. I would probably do the same, but it still hurts.
    - Classes and Combat: WoW.
    But the variety of specs in WoW is truly exceptional. Every single healer plays differently and has unique skills in their toolkit, which can't be said about ESO. 2) WoW's classes have great identity and a lot of theme-appropriate skills instead of having to fill the majority of every character's bar with the same generic skills because they're so much better than class skills. 3) Despite the freedom to choose, almost all of ESO's skills are the same, the only difference is colour. Self-buff, DoT up, spam stuff throughout, repeat

This is where ZOS is marching in the wrong direction. They seem to have found a technical answer to their problem of balance. Just make all the matching skills meet the same level of performance. This makes all the skills the same, in a game where they were already pretty much the same. Make them different by adding "flavor", which seems to be expressed in colors and other visual effects, plus an optional outlier ability. If that outlier ability unbalances the skill, then I guess the answer is to remove it?

Several months ago, I decided there are only two classes in ESO. Stamina and Magicka. Each class has a number of flavors, mainly cosmetic. The main class is Magicka, because this is what everyone starts as. Stamina is an afterthought class for people tired of Magicka. I call all of the Magicka classes "Sorcerer" to make it easier. In my active character stable, I have two sorcerer Sorcerers and a warden Sorcerer, at the moment. Destro staff! I have a dragonknight Stamina, a nightblade Stamina, and a necromancer Stamina. The main difference is whether I am holding one weapon, or two. I wanted to make my dragonknight Stamina character a dragonknight Sorcerer, but that would have just been another Sorcerer.
    - Crafting: ESO (or GW2).
    ESO's crafting is great and relevant at higher levels too, but the timegated research times are ridiculous. People don't want to craft 8 months from now, they want to craft now if they put in the effort to level up their skill. Since you can learn all crafting skills in ESO, it also feels a bit single-player-ey than most other MMOs where there is a healthy player-to-player trade going on since you can only learn two professions. The disovery-driven crafting process of GW2 is also a bit more exciting than ESO's.

Crafting in ESO is better simply because it takes time to become good at it. They might have come up with a different scheme than a timer, and the timer they used may be too long, but the effect needs to be the same. It needs to take weeks, not hours, and not 8 months, to fully level crafting.

For people who want it NOW, apparently, the idea of microtransactions can help with that.

As for the jack-of-all-trades.... This would have been one place where ESO could have deviated from Elder Scrolls and placed limits on how much crafting a character can learn. Perhaps a finite amount of crafting skill that could be earned towards a "jack of all trades, master of none" or a master of a couple trades. People would complain.
    - Character customization: Both.
    ESO's character creation has more options. Their outfit system is also better since you can use dyes whereas in WoW you can't. But ESO has a tons of costumes that are cash shop only. The same goes for mounts and pets, if you want mounts (aside from the basic horses, the Indrik and the occasional free promotion mount) ESO is going to charge you real life money while in WoW you can get 95% of mounts through gameplay. Acquiring collections in WoW is rewarding, in ESO it's an annoying paywall.

Yeah, the Tax on Role Players that ESO has going. That has become a problem. They really should have come up with a better balance between in-game and for-pay cosmetic stuff. You can tell when putting something cosmetic in the game makes them nervous. It gets put behind an insane RNG grind.

I am pretty much done with the cosmetic rewards in this game. The Crown Store holds nothing of interest for me, going on months. The in-game grindy stuff is just too... grindy. I want to play the game and earn rewards, not stand in some dungeon hoping for a fragment of a paper, which when assembled and combined with a half dozen other papers, gives me a random motif, usually one I already have. I exaggerate, but I think I made my point.

Aside: RNG feels like the only tool that ZOS has in their reward toolbox. If the US government taxed ESO 1 cent for every random number to decide on a reward, the US federal budget deficit would be GONE in a year. :)

Edited by Elsonso on September 2, 2019 1:20PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoW looks and feels like it came out in 2004. ESO doesn't.