The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

U23 Combat Q&A

• Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove ultimate cast times. It's a horrible change. I end up dying most of the times because Im basically a sitting duck waiting for my ult to drop. It's just not viable when you are getting chased by two+ people. It makes combat gameplay clunky.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »
    Remove ultimate cast times. It's a horrible change. I end up dying most of the times because Im basically a sitting duck waiting for my ult to drop. It's just not viable when you are getting chased by two+ people. It makes combat gameplay clunky.

And quite a few ultimates are no longer even usable in PvP, where the lag will prevent them from firing half of the time. You get the animation, you get the visual effect, but the ultimates aren't spent, and the effect doesn't fire.

It makes something like Dawnbreaker unusable in PvP because the time where you usually need it (when facing a large group) is exactly when the lag will prevent it from firing.

ZOS didn't add a counterplay to them, they flat out took them out of play.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ran into an issue today (1st time pvping this week): All attacks on me are currently ignoring block, resistance, and even protection. Thought maybe I was just glitching out but tested it a few times. Stood there weapons sheathed/no skills while my friend threw everything at me. And again, but with 37k resistances, while blocking, and major and minor protection active. All attacks were hitting me for roughly the same in both instances.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.