The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

MagBlade Theorycrafting Changes Thread

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @casparian what you playing these days? Got Rak and strid to play some destiny 2 with me lately.
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    WacArnold wrote: »
    Idk how you guys do it the more i play the more i realize how much everything is dodged.

One dodge roll dodges my ulti and bow. Its like the since the travel time has decreased its fast enough to hit during a dodge roll. Everybody notices soul harvest and dodges and fear is worthless that same dodge roll to break fear dodges the ulti and bow. Plus building bow procs is pretty much obvious what your gonna do, not to metion a hey look at me, my defenses are down and i cant burst, good time to attack dont you think? Just played a bg im low on resources just keeping up rat to stay with team. Plus aoes everywhere cloak is a no go. Bought to tear my hair out.

The last thing im going to try is using soul tether. Can that be dodged since its aoe? I still dont know if it would be worth a crap. Its expensive for trying to use like soul harvest and without a ulti i will never put dents in most players. I could use some reduction gear but then im lacking even more stat wise.

Pissing me off with this game. God bless you guys that can make it work. I just can't seem to find my bearings anymore.

Dodged or they’re a projectile. I always get a kick out of bow Stamblades, all the Wardens always ask to not kill them so they can build ultimate.

In general melee > channel > aoe > projectile. I’d look at meteor as an ultimate maybe, soul tether’s a lot better then it was as well.

How did that meteor drain combo work out where you the one talking about that?
    The thing that still sets soul harvest apart is defile. With healing buffed to stupid hights it becomes even more important

I also like the damage buff. But it gets dodged so much i hardly ever hit it unless come in from stealth.

Idk im debabting starting a stam character it seems like stam is very strong. You are able to block cast heals better, damage is high, plus dodge rolling is better. The only thing that is stopping me is dizzy swing. I dont like charge up skills and every dk warden and stam sorc use that. I just want a class that is competitive against all classes 1v1. I dont like having to leave a 1v1 because im out classed. My personal skill with magblade is not good enough to over come the balance difference.
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idk how you guys do it the more i play the more i realize how much everything is dodged.

One dodge roll dodges my ulti and bow. Its like the since the travel time has decreased its fast enough to hit during a dodge roll. Everybody notices soul harvest and dodges and fear is worthless that same dodge roll to break fear dodges the ulti and bow. Plus building bow procs is pretty much obvious what your gonna do, not to metion a hey look at me, my defenses are down and i cant burst, good time to attack dont you think? Just played a bg im low on resources just keeping up rat to stay with team. Plus aoes everywhere cloak is a no go. Bought to tear my hair out.

The last thing im going to try is using soul tether. Can that be dodged since its aoe? I still dont know if it would be worth a crap. Its expensive for trying to use like soul harvest and without a ulti i will never put dents in most players. I could use some reduction gear but then im lacking even more stat wise.

Pissing me off with this game. God bless you guys that can make it work. I just can't seem to find my bearings anymore.

Dodged or they’re a projectile. I always get a kick out of bow Stamblades, all the Wardens always ask to not kill them so they can build ultimate.

In general melee > channel > aoe > projectile. I’d look at meteor as an ultimate maybe, soul tether’s a lot better then it was as well.

The thing that still sets soul harvest apart is defile. With healing buffed to stupid hights it becomes even more important

I also like the damage buff. But it gets dodged so much i hardly ever hit it unless come in from stealth.

Idk im debabting starting a stam character it seems like stam is very strong. You are able to block cast heals better, damage is high, plus dodge rolling is better. The only thing that is stopping me is dizzy swing. I dont like charge up skills and every dk warden and stam sorc use that. I just want a class that is competitive against all classes 1v1. I dont like having to leave a 1v1 because im out classed. My personal skill with magblade is not good enough to over come the balance difference.

Meh, meteor is okayish. At least it’s a ranged ultimate for ranged magblades. I was playing with meteor and fear to make it so people don’t block it but still figuring it out.

If you don’t want to be outclassed you don’t need to go stam. Magtemplar, MagWarden and Magsorc do well. MagDK is okay if you like being tanky. Some people can make magnecro work (or hybrid using the stam blastbones for Major defile) but I think it takes a lot practice. Mag aren’t like stam where you can flip flop between classes easily.

MagWarden aren’t talked about a lot but do okay. Fighting a magblade is easy - shimmering shield makes you invulnerable to everything a magblade will do except sap, concealed and soul harvest. Weakness is against melee classes so you need speed.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 27, 2019 7:14PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was having more success last time I was playing using sh more out of the usual combo. Someone made the comment in here earlier about using it more as an opener before the cc and bow. I liked the idea after the cast times. Rolling in the stupid glass cannon build I was able to soul harvest with like 2 mercy stacks, they don't really dodge because you didn't fear. Weave in a few swallows then a fear bow, shock enchants hopefully proc and give vulnerability. It's just alot of pressure in that combo and it flowed very well for more a standard destro resto playstyle.
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I barely played during the last four months because I couldn't bare the handicap that you shackle yourself with when playing magblade.

I kinda wanted to jump back the next days and test a high burst build, going fully offensive with high crit multipliers. My question is, what is the best frontbar damage set out there atm? Is spinners really the way to go?

Here's the build I'm after, basically layering in elemental from stealth and building bows from both range and melee with high mobility: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=125748

any recommendations on sets?
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezye wrote: »
    Hey guys, I barely played during the last four months because I couldn't bare the handicap that you shackle yourself with when playing magblade.

I kinda wanted to jump back the next days and test a high burst build, going fully offensive with high crit multipliers. My question is, what is the best frontbar damage set out there atm? Is spinners really the way to go?

Here's the build I'm after, basically layering in elemental from stealth and building bows from both range and melee with high mobility: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=125748

The one thing I'll say and it's related to reapers mark... It makes you very very predictable, maybe you will find a way to make better use of it than I did. It just felt way too slow and destroyed by a dodge roll, the animation is a giant "I'm about to burst" sign. Plus you lose that pretty nice mag steal and need to rely on passive Regen and strikes even more.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idk, melee magblade can be rough, and the more players there are spamming aoes the harder it is.

Whenever I try I have the best luck farting around at range and only going melee to burst. Elemental weapon can be cool because you an use it as a spammable and part of a ghetto burst combo.

Maybe Ele weapon - LA - lotus fan - vampire drain (one that gives speed) - and soul harvest at the end of the dodge roll. Something like that, I donno.

Still feel like magblade’s missing self healing to be a true melee class.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idk, melee magblade can be rough, and the more players there are spamming aoes the harder it is.

Whenever I try I have the best luck farting around at range and only going melee to burst. Elemental weapon can be cool because you an use it as a spammable and part of a ghetto burst combo.

Maybe Ele weapon - LA - lotus fan - vampire drain (one that gives speed) - and soul harvest at the end of the dodge roll. Something like that, I donno.

Still feel like magblade’s missing self healing to be a true melee class.

Would be cool if we had a unique heal on Concealed Weapon. My idea would be each consecutive hit with it provides a larger heal than the last.

1st hit - 1k heal
    2nd hit - 2k heal
    3rd hit - 4k heal
    4th hit - 8k heal
    5th hit - 16k heal

Since ZoS likes making us play mini-games with our skills, might as well add another to our array.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jeezye wrote: »

As far as I can tell, Spinner is still competitive. The alternative is New Moon Acolyte. I wouldn't fancy the cost increase, but it would only be on one bar, so might be worth trying.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    So im having some trouble getting burst down running btb/cal and troll still with spring loaded.

Some changes I have made defense wise are, I have added concealed to my back bar to give a little extra speed to get out of situations. Now im wondering, there is not really anyway to add resistants but I can add health. If I run disastrous bloody mara with tri stat glyphs I can get 28k health and 3k health recovery while still getting 40k magicka on front bar. Right now im at 24k health will adding that extra amount of health give me some extra bulk to survive a burst? Is is worth it? Right now skills like leap stun me and really hit hard giving opponents time to execute me. Just trying to add some bulk to survive that kind of thing.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you need more upfront resists.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So im having some trouble getting burst down running btb/cal and troll still with spring loaded.

Some changes I have made defense wise are, I have added concealed to my back bar to give a little extra speed to get out of situations. Now im wondering, there is not really anyway to add resistants but I can add health. If I run disastrous bloody mara with tri stat glyphs I can get 28k health and 3k health recovery while still getting 40k magicka on front bar. Right now im at 24k health will adding that extra amount of health give me some extra bulk to survive a burst? Is is worth it? Right now skills like leap stun me and really hit hard giving opponents time to execute me. Just trying to add some bulk to survive that kind of thing.

I’ve always preferred mitigation to high health. High health can make it hard to get out of execute range.

I think higher health can be good with dark cloak? Never tried it. I always go for just enough to get me out of bad positions.

Simple thing I’d try first is two 1 piece resists pieces. I think health recovery’s overrated, it’s reduced by defile and I went vampire.

Even if you had 3k health recovery 3k health every 2 seconds helps... just not that much.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 29, 2019 6:34PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. So that would put me up to 22k front bar and 25k back bar on resistances (34% front) (38% back). Thats using 1 pirate and 1 lord warden. So with that you you think it would be better to go back to spring loaded and use mag glyphs?
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. So that would put me up to 22k front bar and 25k back bar on resistances (34% front) (38% back). Thats using 1 pirate and 1 lord warden. So with that you you think it would be better to go back to spring loaded and use mag glyphs?

Depends. I made a new templar the other day and transferred over all my gear and used the exact same spec, the only difference is one was a Breton and the other a Khajit. First impression was the Breton was a lot stronger, the small racial differences made a big difference.

I’d go in just with those changes and see how you do. Other options are to only use 1 piece armour and have the other be pure stat piece like Domihaus or Stone Fist.

I think don’t change glyphs because it’s a waste of money. Go in as is and see how it performs, then tweak as needed.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 29, 2019 11:14PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=194532

Do you guys think this would work? I found this build looking at a necro build just tweaked it a little for damage i didn't come up with it.

For the skills since recov is low maybe switch inner light with ele drain then loose mark for siphoning/shade and use temporal/tether. Then use spell power pots

I have those skills slotted because it showed the most effective spell damage and Spell power pots are expensive, so using alliance pots for sorcery. But i dont think I could sustain with that and would need ele drain personally. Idk just a thought trying think of ways to take a punch and give a punch. This would be for cp only.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Do you guys think this would work? I found this build looking at a necro build just tweaked it a little for damage i didn't come up with it.

For the skills since recov is low maybe switch inner light with ele drain then loose mark for siphoning/shade and use temporal/tether. Then use spell power pots

I have those skills slotted because it showed the most effective spell damage and Spell power pots are expensive, so using alliance pots for sorcery. But i dont think I could sustain with that and would need ele drain personally. Idk just a thought trying think of ways to take a punch and give a punch. This would be for cp only.

Could work maybe, you’ll have sustain issues and have to be on your back bar a lot.

Those resistances would be hard to maintain, you have to be flipping to your back bar all the time.

Camouflage hunter is also an easy way to get minor berserk. I’d be tempted to drop slimecraw and use crit pots.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭

Could work maybe, you’ll have sustain issues and have to be on your back bar a lot.

Those resistances would be hard to maintain, you have to be flipping to your back bar all the time.

Camouflage hunter is also an easy way to get minor berserk. I’d be tempted to drop slimecraw and use crit pots.

Sustain was what I was afraid of as well. Seems like im on my back bar alot with every build trying to recover or cloak away. I cant find a way to take pressure and stay offensive.

Having alot of trouble getting killed way to easy. Trying to figure out what I can do to correct this. Some problems I run into,

Dks leap and then just execute me to death or whip me to death its a quick fight once they hit leap.
    Templars both mag and stam just jabbing me to death with pol rarely breaking to heal, I cannt get on the offensive.
    Sorcs blowing me up with constant combos I can never get them on the defensive.
    Bow ulti, I have no idea how to counter that? Get distance or block, keep dodge rolling until its over?
    Stam characters using execute.

Having alot of trouble being able to go offensive, once they start their attack im blowing through resorces casting shield 100x just trying to get away. I really need some tips on how to deal with these. Not every character is like that but some just absolutely crush me almost instantly.

Bgs are different I dont get blown up like cp.
    Edited by WacArnold on November 30, 2019 2:44AM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sustain was what I was afraid of as well. Seems like im on my back bar alot with every build trying to recover or cloak away. I cant find a way to take pressure and stay offensive.

Having alot of trouble getting killed way to easy. Trying to figure out what I can do to correct this. Some problems I run into,

Dks leap and then just execute me to death or whip me to death its a quick fight once they hit leap.
    Templars both mag and stam just jabbing me to death with pol rarely breaking to heal, I cannt get on the offensive.
    Bow ulti, I have no idea how to counter that? Get distance or block, keep dodge rolling until its over?

Having alot of trouble being able to go offensive, once they start their attack im blowing through resorces casting shield 100x just trying to get away. I really need some tips on how to deal with these. Not every character is like that but some just absolutely crush me almost instantly.

That’s magblade life lol. You aren’t going to win any straight up encounters. You need to build for more sustain than most classes and lack enough self healing to brawl. It also costs less resources on the offense than defense (no matter what the crybabies about healing say) so since the class can so easily be put on the defensive the sustain gets worse.

Here’s what I did when I played magblade more in BGs:
    - DK leaps are predictable. They generally go offensive and wait for melee to kite back to leap so they hit more people. Make sure you’re nowhere near melee. A DK will almost always immobilize too before using whip. For whip you can cloak since it’s a single target ability and they won’t be able to hit you, then RAT. It’s a weak counter, mist is generally better
    - Sweeps are a 100% NB counter. A templar will do more damage then you in melee range and heal for more then dark cloak, refreshing path and Siphoning Strikes combined. What works well is speed since channeling negates any speed they have. Fear will sometimes save you but won’t work if they have cc immunity, really the best thing is shade or mist form.

What you really want to do is be an opportunist. Someone who knows what they’re doing as a DK, Warden or Templar will almost always beat you. People love hunting NBs too, make them chase and pick your spots.

As sad as it is to say, don’t play a magblade in BGs.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 30, 2019 3:03AM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

magnb is strongest when we control of the fight, we do this through shade and cloak position and the ability to heal while attacking similar to templar. If you are going to try and stand up and fight with dark cloak, imo your best bet is to front bar shield, drop concealed, put ele drain on there, drop inner and throw strikes on the back bar. This way you have more control on the fight because you keep constant pressure from the weave while healing and being able to shield on the front bar. You really only go back bar to rebuff or an ohshit shade reposition, defensive ult, and to occasionally hit cloak before you go back front. It's all about play style but with the setup you are using I think that might be your best route
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on November 30, 2019 3:07AM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't play CP much so what I say may not resonate as much but some of the issues you described are relevant in BGs also:

Templar Jabs/Sweeps - Can be very difficult to counter but what you DO NOT do is run away from them while they are spamming. Instead run through them and use Cloak/Shade to reset on your terms.

DKs Leap - If you survive the ultimate, break free ASAP and use a CC. Then GTFO out of melee range. Reset and put the terms of the fight in your corner now that their ultimate is gone.

Magsorcs - They got powerful this patch (last patch they were more manageable). I can usually tell within the first few seconds whether I'm going to win the fight or not. Test the waters, swat at them a bit, break down their stamina pool, retreat if need be.

Bow ultimate - If you get this slammed on you in an open area, it's going to be rough. If you can dodge roll to something that will provide cover (i.e. tree) you can nullify the ultimate. If you just try just blocking it and you don't have CC immunity up, you'll likely find death soon.

Stam execute - Against DW it's a lot better than it used to be (since the execute is on the morph with a lower radius). Against 2H you can dodge roll and Cloak as needed - I don't find this as too much of an issue since Dizzy Swing was nerfed.

Good luck - see you around.
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate the advice guys, those skills have been killer for me lately. Gonna get these tips in my head and apply.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I recently switched to templar. One thing I’ll say about Sweeps spammers (I’m one) is that if I’ve closed against someone and am spamming sweeps I’ve already won (unless outnumbered).

Where I’ve struggled and lost against classes are ranged kiters. While toppling is fast you’re somewhat vulnerable because you can’t block mid air. The combo of meteor (I’m a vamp so it hits hard) and another big hitter while I’m mid air has been my nemesis.

Here's my build as I play it (though the weapon damage enchant will have really poor uptime but has been included as a buff). Maybe instead of building to be as strong as possible, build to counter other classes. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=189573

By the way, another question about enchantments. Only light, heavy and weapon skills will proc them... but what about reach?

I know in PvE people use elemental blockade for uptime on the back bar enchantment, but can the same thing be done with reach? What about blade cloak, can the pulsing aoe damage proc the enchantment?
    Edited by Iskiab on November 30, 2019 12:24PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    "Build to counter other classes"- Iskiab

I have never really thought about building that way, always tried to build to be the strongest. Made me start thinking and looking into sets that may counter the problems I have.

One set that caught my eye is Bahraha's curse. Theres no cool down on it so as long as you can get a few hits here and there it might not be that hard to proc. I was thinking it may be a way to disrupt their gameplay with a big snare allowing me to be alot faster and keeping more control of the fight and creating distance or escape when need be.

Also there is reactive armor not exactly sure what is considered a disabling effect stuns and snares? If so that would definitely counter Templars.

Just a thought in that style of game play. Any thoughts on something like this working?
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have never really thought about building that way, always tried to build to be the strongest. Made me start thinking and looking into sets that may counter the problems I have.

One set that caught my eye is Bahraha's curse. Theres no cool down on it so as long as you can get a few hits here and there it might not be that hard to proc. I was thinking it may be a way to disrupt their gameplay with a big snare allowing me to be alot faster and keeping more control of the fight and creating distance or escape when need be.

Also there is reactive armor not exactly sure what is considered a disabling effect stuns and snares? If so that would definitely counter Templars.

Just a thought in that style of game play. Any thoughts on something like this working?

Not sure about Reactive but Hist Sap used to be great for Magblade (even more when combined with Dark Cloak). Still functions the same though but I think the heal got nerfed.
    Edited by brandonv516 on November 30, 2019 9:12PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe one of those sets that has a powerful effect but a long cooldown? If you’re controlling the fight and able to cloak away you can only fight when your proc is up.

What made me think about countering classes is I was on my templar and I fought a magblade and got smoked. They were bouncing around at range and timed meteor and the bow proc together and I ran right into it with a toppling.

I don’t duel much so I think I was being predictable, the person saw me use power of the light to go in for a burst combo and used it against me.

I’ve noticed a lot of players are predictable as well and stick to cookie cutter tactics and specs. Learn those combos and you can counter anything. One of the many reasons I always like playing off meta.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 30, 2019 9:58PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Reactive is pretty cool set, its strong but it's weird to build around sets like that if you are not like a half heals or something. I ran a build with it for a while like a year ago, skoria monster with lich back bar and master lightning front. Really just walk around keeping up hots and then heavy attack and throw out what was aoe shock clench stuns at the time. Was nice support style set, very tanky, but also typical zos where they don't exactly explain things. From what I gathered playing it, only Innova and stuns would get the buff. But that's when you're gonna get burst in bgs after the inmov or stun
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use Reactive + Bahraha's for easy-mode dungeon taking, however I took Bahraha's into IC once and it doesn't work there. In dungeons it's the "stand-in-red" set, as "damage from traps" refers to pretty much all damage from dungeon ground effects. To the best of my recollection the set does not work against IC bosses and it probably does not work against siege. I'd recommend testing how it performs in the current patch.

I used Reactive when I first PvPd, before One Tamriel duelling taught me anything. I also once wore Way of the Arena, which I found useful in no CP, since break free costs so much there. At the end of the day, though, I find these sets too specialised. For what you give away, you could invest into stamina sustain instead, which is much more versatile, as it allows you to dodge, break free, sprint and block more. While I don't use Leeching Strikes in my NB build, I use the stamina sustain skills on other classes, specifically Bull Netch and Restoring Focus. I prefer these skills as a source of stamina, since they continue to work while blocking or sprinting. What you lose by not having the sustain from the magicka morphs you make up with a set like Bright Throat's.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, another question about enchantments. Only light, heavy and weapon skills will proc them... but what about reach?

Reach does proc enchant, but only the initial hit instant damage part of it, not the dot part.. singe target weapon dots not proc enchants like ground weapon skill AOE dots do, so it will not update itself with the dot after initial proc.

Edited by Moonsorrow on December 1, 2019 3:48PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »

Reach does proc enchant, but only the initial hit instant damage part of it, not the dot part.. singe target weapon dots not proc enchants like ground weapon skill AOE dots do, so it will not update itself with the dot after initial proc.

Thanks, I tested reach out and found the same thing. Happen to know if quick cloak works the same way? It radiates aoe damage and am not sure if each pulsing aoe will proc enchantments. Stampede is another skill I was looking at, but don’t think I’d use it.
    Edited by Iskiab on December 1, 2019 4:48PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »

Thanks, I tested reach out and found the same thing. Happen to know if quick cloak works the same way? It radiates aoe damage and am not sure if each pulsing aoe will proc enchantments. Stampede is another skill I was looking at, but don’t think I’d use it.

Quick Cloak /Deadly Cloak will keep procing glyphs even if you swap bars. Deadly Cloak can proc 2 infused DW weapons on CD. Can be very effective on some builds.