The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Magblade...

• Vermintide
    Vermintide
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried out Swift for a couple BG's tonight (took me a couple nights to get the right parts from the RNG crates), and I can confirm. That's a very nice set- My first game was a 15/3 KD. I have work in the morning or else I'd give it a more thorough test run.

Still think I prefer going with a damage set now, though. The defensive setup I used to roll in worked great because of all the bonus flame damage I was getting as a Dark Elf, and we had that extra buff from Merciless. Guess we can't have our cake and eat it any more though ;)
    Iskiab wrote: »
    There’s going to be one more patch this coming Monday. Then what’s on PTS usually usually goes live with some bug fixes. Come Monday the theorycrafting will go into full gear.

I'm really interested with the supposed self healing upgrades, frankly. That's one of magblade's biggest strengths, when played aggressively. Could work out well for us.
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'm late, but regarding the stam issues I can only stress to make use of the awesome regen passives magblades have. Usually, when running 2x stamrecovery (my alltime favourite setup is BS + shackle + X) and sitting at ~15k stampool I have plenty to deal with anything. Lots of dodges, lots of blocking, its really the sweetspot for me.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So a question for you guys, has anyone ever tested a pelinal 5m-2L build?

I was looking at shuffle and dodge roll cost reduction from medium along with onslaught and I think it could be decent:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=166272

Might be better mixing in different sets, but from what I can tell...

Strengths:
    - higher spell damage then you can get from 5x L
    - Light/heavy attacks will do decent damage
    - slightly better stam regen and reduced dodge roll cost

Weaknesses:
    - terrible crit (might be able to offset some with Shadowy Disguise, but it’s far lower then normal)
    - Terrible pen, but that’s not too important with onslaught
    - Higher magicka cost of abilities due to the cost reduction on light armour

Anyone tried something similar and how did it do?
    Edited by Iskiab on July 28, 2019 9:42PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in a weird funk with magnb ATM. I really don't know why but just nothing feels right, I change my build like every time I play and feel I can hardly log on anymore....

Maybe I just need a break now that I think about it. Might just be a little burnt out
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play No-CP in a fairly casual PvP guild. Struggling to decide best strengths for group play.

Current setup is Bright-Throats, Crafty Alfiq and Slimecraw. Don't use shade and no bro Resto yet.

Inferno bar (infused flame glyph): Cloak, Lotus Fan, Swallow Soul, Concealed, Merciless, Soul Harvest

Resto (infused berserker glyph): Refreshing Path, Phantasmal, Degeneration, Healing Ward, Mutagen, Soul Siphon
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    I play No-CP in a fairly casual PvP guild. Struggling to decide best strengths for group play.

Current setup is Bright-Throats, Crafty Alfiq and Slimecraw. Don't use shade and no bro Resto yet.

Inferno bar (infused flame glyph): Cloak, Lotus Fan, Swallow Soul, Concealed, Merciless, Soul Harvest

Resto (infused berserker glyph): Refreshing Path, Phantasmal, Degeneration, Healing Ward, Mutagen, Soul Siphon

How big’s your group and do you have a specific role in the group? Magblade’s strong in group play because of it’s versatility.

Oh another question, do you fight large groups or other small groups?
    Edited by Iskiab on July 28, 2019 11:57PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in a weird funk with magnb ATM. I really don't know why but just nothing feels right, I change my build like every time I play and feel I can hardly log on anymore....

Maybe I just need a break now that I think about it. Might just be a little burnt out

Probably because only half of the inputs are actually casting what you need when you need it... magblade doesn’t have the luxury of being anywhere close to lag proof. I’ve been feeling the same way.
  • Vermintide
    Vermintide
    ✭✭✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »

Probably because only half of the inputs are actually casting what you need when you need it... magblade doesn’t have the luxury of being anywhere close to lag proof. I’ve been feeling the same way.

There's also this. It feels particularly unfair on a class that depends on responsiveness.Then again, that's how it's always been, you just end up playing around it.

When you find yourself hitting bar swap because you know you might need to in another three or four seconds, and start spamming your ult in preparation for it taking 7 attempts to fire... That's how you know you're in an abusive relationship with this game and need help.

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes
    Vermintide wrote: »

There's also this. It feels particularly unfair on a class that depends on responsiveness.Then again, that's how it's always been, you just end up playing around it.

When you find yourself hitting bar swap because you know you might need to in another three or four seconds, and start spamming your ult in preparation for it taking 7 attempts to fire... That's how you know you're in an abusive relationship with this game and need help.

And yes
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vermintide wrote: »

Seriously, my 2nd bar is like a luxury now. I only put abilities I don’t need there. In a fight I don’t even bother bar switching, if I can’t switch back the group wipes.

I don’t think ball groups will be feasible/doable after the patch. Maybe that will help with lag.
    Edited by Iskiab on July 29, 2019 2:03AM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to spend like hours at a time I'm cyro. Like sometimes on weekends I would be on like 10 hours in a row when it was lag free, playing on discord with a few buddies.

Now they all gone and I'm left dieing to lag...

I'm sad now
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on July 29, 2019 2:04AM
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to spend like hours at a time I'm cyro. Like sometimes on weekends I would be on like 10 hours in a row when it was lag free, playing on discord with a few buddies.

I'm sad now

I can relate so much </3
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm sad now

Same. Didn't log in for a month. Tried yesterday, but i was in a PvE area that already lagged so didn't even bother to go the Cyro. I am also sad. But i am also happy because now i have time to play singleplayer games.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was looking at shuffle and dodge roll cost reduction from medium along with onslaught and I think it could be decent:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
    - terrible crit (might be able to offset some with Shadowy Disguise, but it’s far lower then normal)

I've theorycrafted hybrid blades a lot to offset the drawbacks of magblade, mainly mobility and healing. However, every time I come up with some nice ideas and synergies, I look at the stamina counterparts and just realize there's no reason to run the magicka morphs if there's superior stamina morphs that benefit from cost reduction and crit of medium.

stamblade > magblade, its just simple as that....
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

I'm sad now

Same. Didn't log in for a month. Tried yesterday, but i was in a PvE area that already lagged so didn't even bother to go the Cyro. I am also sad. But i am also happy because now i have time to play singleplayer games.

I'm contemplating another hiatus too. Oh well. Have to see just how bad everything is after this update drops. Cyrodiil NA PC CP was really stale yesterday. It's the same guilds, same small man groups, same gankers. They really need to try and get some fresh blood into pvp. We should have multiple servers going pop lock like when the game came out. How about a year of pvp DLC? I know, no way but a guy can dream.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezye wrote: »

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

I've theorycrafted hybrid blades a lot to offset the drawbacks of magblade, mainly mobility and healing. However, every time I come up with some nice ideas and synergies, I look at the stamina counterparts and just realize there's no reason to run the magicka morphs if there's superior stamina morphs that benefit from cost reduction and crit of medium.

I've come to the same conclusion also. I tried alot of hybrids and unless you run some out of the box build it's just Stam is better.

It was alot of fun running a snb/resto hybrid. It's a small scale build for sure solo was a hard, hard life. But it was basically resto bar with hots and cloak, vigor, path, mutagen, (now could be dark cloak), healing ward, resto ult. The and snb bar was shield charge, surprise attack, swallow soul, cripple, heroic slash, batswarm.

It was a wacked out build but was actually alot of fun in a group.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

I think that may be true if you’re totally damage focused. If you spend more time on your back resto bar I’ve found stamblade uncompetitive with magblade.

Stamblade lacks self healing.

It’s funny, but I think in BGs Stamblades usually drop the game when I’m in it. Stamblades are easy to counter without the magblade tankiness and self healing to brawl, but magblade glass canons are just as weak.

I actually feel unkillable 1v1, but I’ll sometimes drop because I’m trying to heal team mates and my healthy Offering stacks get high.

There’s a reason PvE guilds use NB tanks now, we’re tanky if you build for it.
    Edited by Iskiab on July 30, 2019 5:10PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

I think that may be true if you’re totally damage focused. If you spend more time on your back resto bar I’ve found stamblade uncompetitive with magblade.

Stamblade lacks self healing.

It’s funny, but I think in BGs Stamblades usually drop the game when I’m in it. Stamblades are easy to counter without the magblade tankiness and self healing to brawl, but magblade glass canons are just as weak.

I actually feel unkillable 1v1, but I’ll sometimes drop because I’m trying to heal team mates and my healthy Offering stacks get high.

There’s a reason PvE guilds use NB tanks now, we’re tanky if you build for it.

Only that the tankiness doesnt come from magblades per se. I mean, assassins will is accessible for both, so is dark cloak and phatasmal escape. All hots of magblades suck by now, swallow soul's hot is super unreliable, especially on a medium build, and path is a waste of a slot imo. Compare that to vigor and momentum, and tell me magblade healing is superior. Ofc the resto skills are nice, and healthy offering is a great group heal, but if you're into healing you might as well build a full support build.

I've actually run a really effecitve heal/damage magblade hybrid when path wasn't nerfed to *** and strife actually healed a 2 targets for noticeable amounts. After they cut even this niche playstyle, I completly dropped it.

This is what I mean with ZOS contiuously nerfing every damn fun aspect of the class. First saptanks, then clouding swarm, then heavy sustainblades, now these hybrid healing blades, all it came down to is cloaking and playing like a d**k to evade as much damage as possible. Or be a wannabe sorc.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one draws forum tears more then NB . Sure we can give you information on how to enjoy your class more but at what cost ? Then they nerf that too . NB builds are black market commodities these days . No one wants to blow a good build on the forums ever again .
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one draws forum tears more then NB . Sure we can give you information on how to enjoy your class more but at what cost ? Then they nerf that too . NB builds are black market commodities these days . No one wants to blow a good build on the forums ever again .

Lol, I always post my builds here.
    Right now I’m running (5 light 2 heavy) rattle cage & fortified brass with 1 shadow rend & 1 chokethorn.
    All infused gold jewelry w/2 inc sp dmg & 1 recovery as a Breton.
    Lover mundus + sharpened + cp = 15k pen + mark target puts me at +20k pen to actually deal damage to tanks.

I’ve been more into BG’s these days even though this build is more open world, I think I do ok in no cp environments.
    The build works best with a staff but I’ve been having fun using 2h sword for onslaught.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the biggest issue is NBs who build to be tankier are doing really well, those who aren’t are getting frustrated.

It’s creating a dichotomy in the class where some people are happy with things (tankier ones) and some people are frustrated (glass canon ones) so when they see the nerfs they get even more discouraged.

It’s always hard to tell how things will pan out after a patch, but I think more damage focused NBs will be happy after the patch. Dot from ranged in cloak and finish off in melee I think will be strong.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the biggest issue is NBs who build to be tankier are doing really well, those who aren’t are getting frustrated.

It’s creating a dichotomy in the class where some people are happy with things (tankier ones) and some people are frustrated (glass canon ones) so when they see the nerfs they get even more discouraged.

It’s always hard to tell how things will pan out after a patch, but I think more damage focused NBs will be happy after the patch. Dot from ranged in cloak and finish off in melee I think will be strong.

The problem with the Tanky style magnb is open-world solo style of play. I don't play Too Many Battlegrounds I mainly go there when Ciro lag is terrible. And in a group there I have noticed Tanky styles do work incredibly well, being able to play with your team is a huge perk. Open world solo however, these builds struggle to deal enough damage by themselves to make solo play viable. Of course potato mashing as always been what it is. But if you're trying to troll out decent players from a group and string them out a lot of times it's hard to land that final blow. You get them into a killing blow range but with bar space can never slot impale then you have to cut out in line of sight from the aggro and Never Land The Kill

Edit, I will say though I do love having the option of a tankier style of play we are no longer married to cloak and stealth which is a bonus
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on July 31, 2019 1:48PM
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think it’s the tankier ones that are happy I think it’s the magblades that play in large groups are happy and the 1vX magblades are frustrated. I have also been one of the biggest supporters of tanky magblade over the years but when Summerset came out tanky magblade basically died. You just don’t have the damage to kill anyone if you use defensive sets on magblade which is why most of the best magblades have switched to all damage. The only thing you can beat on a defensive magblade is new players who don’t understand the game yet. I was a brawler magblade from dark brotherhood to basically until almost Summerset and back then it was good.

Currently to be threatening on a magblade you need a bow tooltip of around 24k fully buffed if it’s any lower your are going to have trouble killing elite level players. Take for instance my build I run BTB/spinner/2 max mag pieces and all arcane jewelry I sit at 54k mag and 2k sd unbuffed and this build is considered on the low end of damage but since I play solo so I have to give up some damage for sustain. Building tanky on a magblade currently is too much of a damage and sustain loss.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think it’s the tankier ones that are happy I think it’s the magblades that play in large groups are happy and the 1vX magblades are frustrated. I have also been one of the biggest supporters of tanky magblade over the years but when Summerset came out tanky magblade basically died. You just don’t have the damage to kill anyone if you use defensive sets on magblade which is why most of the best magblades have switched to all damage. The only thing you can beat on a defensive magblade is new players who don’t understand the game yet. I was a brawler magblade from dark brotherhood to basically until almost Summerset and back then it was good.

Currently to be threatening on a magblade you need a bow tooltip of around 24k fully buffed if it’s any lower your are going to have trouble killing elite level players. Take for instance my build I run BTB/spinner/2 max mag pieces and all arcane jewelry I sit at 54k mag and 2k sd unbuffed and this build is considered on the low end of damage but since I play solo so I have to give up some damage for sustain. Building tanky on a magblade currently is too much of a damage and sustain loss.

I feel married to spinners in PvP and it's an abusive relationship. I really don't want to like the set, it's so bland, but ffs it's the best option for damage. Nothing even seems to come close and you can 1 bar it. I run a little different setup that you though, I do 2 protective with SD, 1 infused with recovery, and apprentice mundus. Im not at my computer but I think I'm around 1.6 Regen, 38k mag, 28k hp, 17k Stam and 2.2 spell damage. Defense is like 17-18k all unbuffed
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Been following this thread also as i'm trying to get in to my mag nb again for pvp. I previously ran a melee magblade with Grothdar, wizards and caluurions. It just doesn't seem to work anymore.

Would anybody have useable melee magblade builds?

Also im thinking of running a heavy build like val skoria, shacklebreaker, rattle cage.

Anybody have thoughts on this?
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The problem with the Tanky style magnb is open-world solo style of play. I don't play Too Many Battlegrounds I mainly go there when Ciro lag is terrible. And in a group there I have noticed Tanky styles do work incredibly well, being able to play with your team is a huge perk. Open world solo however, these builds struggle to deal enough damage by themselves to make solo play viable. Of course potato mashing as always been what it is. But if you're trying to troll out decent players from a group and string them out a lot of times it's hard to land that final blow. You get them into a killing blow range but with bar space can never slot impale then you have to cut out in line of sight from the aggro and Never Land The Kill

Edit, I will say though I do love having the option of a tankier style of play we are no longer married to cloak and stealth which is a bonus

Yea, this is very well put. I think you and thankyourat are basicly saying the same thing.

I do BGs or groups and am happy with the class on live. In my spec I did a 1v3 once so thought it might be good solo but I was wrong.

I tried going 1v1 against a sorc in a 1vX build in open world and couldn’t get him lower then 50% health, I took some chances and he blew me up. Then I did a duel in a BG waiting for the timer to run out (we were up 300-0-0 so they stopped playing so started goofing around) and lost again. I must have been against new players or alts when I did well.

Post patch I’ll likely be using a similar build to dps magblades because we’ll both be trying the BRP resto, just using different skills. I’m thinking the dot buff will help magblade a lot, and with a tankiness nerf we’ll all be back in the shadows so I wouldn’t lose hope. It’ll be a lot of adapting but I think we’ll be okay. Main difficulty I see will be getting minor protection as a magblade.
    Been following this thread also as i'm trying to get in to my mag nb again for pvp. I previously ran a melee magblade with Grothdar, wizards and caluurions. It just doesn't seem to work anymore.

Would anybody have useable melee magblade builds?

Also im thinking of running a heavy build like val skoria, shacklebreaker, rattle cage.

Anybody have thoughts on this?

Lots of thoughts, but I’d check back in a week. They’re doing more healing tuning and the devil’s in the details. With so many changes at once it’ll be hard to recommend anything.
    Edited by Iskiab on July 31, 2019 3:29PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel married to spinners in PvP and it's an abusive relationship. I really don't want to like the set, it's so bland, but ffs it's the best option for damage. Nothing even seems to come close and you can 1 bar it. I run a little different setup that you though, I do 2 protective with SD, 1 infused with recovery, and apprentice mundus. Im not at my computer but I think I'm around 1.6 Regen, 38k mag, 28k hp, 17k Stam and 2.2 spell damage. Defense is like 17-18k all unbuffed

I use spinner on all my builds too. It’s the best magicka based damage set in the game. There is also no reason for me to use Necro because my damage shield is at the cap with my current build. So it wouldn’t make since to stack magicka any further because at this point either adding more penn or more sd would give me more damage than actually stacking more magicka. I like to play with at least 47k magicka because that will give you a 9k damage shield. My build is at 54k mag 24k health 18k stam 2k sd 2k mag recovery and base light armor resist. These are my unbuffed stats.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I use spinner on all my builds too. It’s the best magicka based damage set in the game. There is also no reason for me to use Necro because my damage shield is at the cap with my current build. So it wouldn’t make since to stack magicka any further because at this point either adding more penn or more sd would give me more damage than actually stacking more magicka. I like to play with at least 47k magicka because that will give you a 9k damage shield. My build is at 54k mag 24k health 18k stam 2k sd 2k mag recovery and base light armor resist. These are my unbuffed stats.

I'm still a lizard which I feel just hurts me at this point. But I used my race changes, and I refuse to give zos more money. Wish I was a Breton or high elf but what ever.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not disagreeing that the “value” spinner brings to the table is top notch, I’m saying that it’s possible to get that value Elsweyr (see what I did there ;p )
    Lover mundus, sharpened weapon, cp, Mark target, light armor passives; they’re all viable sources of penetration!

The difficult thing that people seem to be turned off by is the spending 300k gold to gold out jewelry. Or, if you have gold jewelry, then wanting to try infused spell damage.
    Every little bit helps, that’s why it’s called “min-maxing”.

Willpower is a viable set to gold out jewelry on; I’m doing this for PVE.
    Julianos wouldn’t be bad to gold out jewelry, rattle cage isn’t bad either; pick something & try it.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still a lizard which I feel just hurts me at this point. But I used my race changes, and I refuse to give zos more money. Wish I was a Breton or high elf but what ever.

I like lizard magblade though. I myself play dark elf. It’s not as good as high elf but I just like dark elf more. I think lizard has some strengths, the race has natural sustain and survivability built into the race which allows you to build more for damage. I think it’s still very viable for solo play. I actually like it better than Breton because of the off stat sustain and healing passive. What other sets are you combining with spinner.
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    I’m not disagreeing that the “value” spinner brings to the table is top notch, I’m saying that it’s possible to get that value Elsweyr (see what I did there ;p )
    Lover mundus, sharpened weapon, cp, Mark target, light armor passives; they’re all viable sources of penetration!

The difficult thing that people seem to be turned off by is the spending 300k gold to gold out jewelry. Or, if you have gold jewelry, then wanting to try infused spell damage.
    Every little bit helps, that’s why it’s called “min-maxing”.

Willpower is a viable set to gold out jewelry on; I’m doing this for PVE.
    Julianos wouldn’t be bad to gold out jewelry, rattle cage isn’t bad either; pick something & try it.

The only problem with that is when you try to make up for the lose of spinner. You have to give up your nirn staff for sharpened which means you lose over 200 sd and then you have to give up 2k mag for switching the mage Mundus to the lover. So in the end you miss out on a lot of extra damage trying to make up for the loss of spinner.