The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Worst pvp meta yet

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Go into BGs.

First mobility is the true king here.
    CP unbalancingly favors mitigation (all CP problems aren't in BGs)
    The proc meta is Over
    We do have Pets - this cannot be avoided
    Bleeds not nearly as bad after the update
    No bash spam here, occasional bashes but nothing compared to Cyrodiil

Tanks can exist but not like what was running around before

I just spent the last 2-3 hours doing bgs, 1st I did any PvP since Elsweyr came out. It's a completely different story in comparison to how it was before. The meta shifted mostly to super tanky builds, or glass cannons that kill you before you can react. The latter is forcing people to build into the former.

It is without a doubt the worst meta I've experienced since i started playing ESO regularly a year and a half ago.

It's shifted indeed!

But have you shifted to accommodate?

Tanky isn't resistance anymore but you stack major protection with maim

That alone should really open up how you are approaching BGs

Yep everyone should just throw on pirate skele as its still Op af.

30% dmg reduction is nearly 20k armour. Yet can be penetrated.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Go into BGs.

The proc meta is Over

I just spent the last 2-3 hours doing bgs, 1st I did any PvP since Elsweyr came out. It's a completely different story in comparison to how it was before. The meta shifted mostly to super tanky builds, or glass cannons that kill you before you can react. The latter is forcing people to build into the former.

It is without a doubt the worst meta I've experienced since i started playing ESO regularly a year and a half ago.

It's shifted indeed!

But have you shifted to accommodate?

Tanky isn't resistance anymore but you stack major protection with maim

That alone should really open up how you are approaching BGs

I didn't struggle at all, was playing a magsorc so it was easy street for me. It wasn't enjoyable though.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and block... Forgot about that, it's very powerful too
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Insco851 wrote: »
    Pvp in the most survive-to-win meta yet.

Everyone stays at +80% health until ult dumps happen. Pirate skelly, max protective... class mitigation. But hey when three of those tanks jump on you your pretty much dead.

In my opinion pvp this way is way better then the alternative.

If someone’s relatively easy to take out solo then they can be killed in one or two GCDs by 4 people. Tankiness means things like focus firing and group pvp tactics become more important, instead of the standard: ele drain - dot - stun - execute - kill... 3-4 GCDs per kill is silly.

Sounds to me like people aren’t used to playing pvp as a group and want to be a solo hero. If they remove tankiness they remove pvp group tactics, and that’s when pvp gets good.

Being tanky has nothing to do with group pvp. If I can wear all damage sets and still survive 4 or more players attacking me as a solo player there is no reason someone in a group needs to build tanky to survive when they have group support and healers. The reason players build tanky is they don’t have the skill to survive without equipping multiple defensive sets. It has nothing to do with group tactics at all.

Actually what happens is being tanky allows you to ignore certain group mechanics like good positioning and predicting when enemy groups are going to burst because you can just tank through it. The fact that a lot of people seem to think you can’t survive a few global cooldowns without building tanky lets me know that players are struggling to keep their defensive buffs up.

That’s just not true, I think it’s a good example of what I mean.

So many PvPers seemed to have missed the PvP MMOs and started with world of wankers or ESO so group play tactics seem like it’s not even on most people’s radar.

It’s no one’s fault, but there hasn’t been a pvp MMO since maybe Warhammer? Most people when I bring up MMO pvp talk about this game and have no idea what I’m talking about.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And Sheogorath thought that old fashioned beating with a cheese wheel was out of fashion. Boy was he wrong.

(Reference: from Sheogorath in Cyrodiil)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The meta is absolutely disgusting. Even good players struggle to kill others, fights between good players often last forever (on proper builds ofc). An average player will pretty much never be able to kill a good one in this supertank meta and usually gets frustrated pretty fast. ZOS tries to make this game casual friendly but completely fails by doing so. A meta isn't casual friendly when average players have no chance to ever kill a proper meta build.
    Edited by Ragnaroek93 on June 24, 2019 10:51PM
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone stays at +80% health until ult dumps happen. Pirate skelly, max protective... class mitigation. But hey when three of those tanks jump on you your pretty much dead.

If someone’s relatively easy to take out solo then they can be killed in one or two GCDs by 4 people. Tankiness means things like focus firing and group pvp tactics become more important, instead of the standard: ele drain - dot - stun - execute - kill... 3-4 GCDs per kill is silly.

Sounds to me like people aren’t used to playing pvp as a group and want to be a solo hero. If they remove tankiness they remove pvp group tactics, and that’s when pvp gets good.

Being tanky has nothing to do with group pvp. If I can wear all damage sets and still survive 4 or more players attacking me as a solo player there is no reason someone in a group needs to build tanky to survive when they have group support and healers. The reason players build tanky is they don’t have the skill to survive without equipping multiple defensive sets. It has nothing to do with group tactics at all.

Actually what happens is being tanky allows you to ignore certain group mechanics like good positioning and predicting when enemy groups are going to burst because you can just tank through it. The fact that a lot of people seem to think you can’t survive a few global cooldowns without building tanky lets me know that players are struggling to keep their defensive buffs up.

So many PvPers seemed to have missed the PvP MMOs and started with world of wankers or ESO so group play tactics seem like it’s not even on most people’s radar.

It’s no one’s fault, but there hasn’t been a pvp MMO since maybe Warhammer? Most people when I bring up MMO pvp talk about this game and have no idea what I’m talking about.

The way I see this current meta- it’s more about out sustaining the opponent. That’s always been a way to fight (a stall, boring method imo) and the current meta only highlights that even further.

What this means for solo players is you can’t kill quick enough to matter. If you get caught out by yourself vs even 2 of these types you are dead. They aren’t built to kill. They are built to survive 1 player ad nauseam.

Now add in group play to this... they can survive and widdle down players with combined efforts. If they go up against a team that has favorable dmg, they lose. If that team has built in support- the damage dealing members can effectively spec squishier to maximize dmg.

Squishy doesn’t mean die in 2 gcds. It’s the difference of running pirate skelly and say Balorgs. Or a bi food and forego Stam for more max stat knowing the team will allow for it. Or an extra dmg glyph.... so on so forth.

Extra tanky for group play is counterintuitive imho
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The meta is absolutely disgusting. Even good players struggle to kill others, fights between good players often last forever (on proper builds ofc). An average player will pretty much never be able to kill a good one in this supertank meta and usually gets frustrated pretty fast. ZOS tries to make this game casual friendly but completely fails by doing so. A meta isn't casual friendly when average players have no chance to ever kill a proper meta build.

Agree with that.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was the BlackRose meta of 2016 - everyone was unkillable. Until people started using Fasallas, then they turned it up to viper. And the block fighters were pissed. Lol
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    this is by far the worst time for a solo player

I disagree. My 31k health Pet Sorc is doing just fine solo ...
    post-2-1445282250.gif

What did you sacrifice for the extra 4K health? I thought it comes out to about 27k?

Not a lot usually lmao. Extra hp just makes it so much harder to burst people. Usually give up nothing to become unburstable/

I think its time for the extra 5k hp in pvp to be lowered.

So just 4K into health points? What’s your mag pool, like 41k?
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    Go into BGs.

How you figure? Offensive and defensive CP basically cancel out.

Looking at the various builds, they all have essentially the same CP allocations. The only advantage is high CP vs low CP.

Ok, I thought about making a long thread however; to streamline it. Mitigation comes after amplification, they don't cancel each other. Say I have a 2k attack and +20% that's 2.4, then you mitigate 20% of that 2.4, that's 4.8 bringing it down to 1.8k (below the starting point). There's other logical reasoning behind it (such as CP BGs being never ending etc) but that's why I say that (the jist)
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Go into BGs.

The proc meta is Over

High MMR BGs is just open world pvp just more concentrated and intensified.

In OW I'm always going 1v3+, in BGs I have teammates - that alone is a difference

In OW people can peace, in BGs you still gotta play

In OW you face zergs, or you hunt potatoes, you don't face equal competition

There's more to it than that obviously, but big difference is not being truly alone

Perfect! Thanks for the clear explanation on cp. I never looked at it that way.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The way I see this current meta- it’s more about out sustaining the opponent. That’s always been a way to fight (a stall, boring method imo) and the current meta only highlights that even further.

What this means for solo players is you can’t kill quick enough to matter. If you get caught out by yourself vs even 2 of these types you are dead. They aren’t built to kill. They are built to survive 1 player ad nauseam.

Now add in group play to this... they can survive and widdle down players with combined efforts. If they go up against a team that has favorable dmg, they lose. If that team has built in support- the damage dealing members can effectively spec squishier to maximize dmg.

Squishy doesn’t mean die in 2 gcds. It’s the difference of running pirate skelly and say Balorgs. Or a bi food and forego Stam for more max stat knowing the team will allow for it. Or an extra dmg glyph.... so on so forth.

I get what you’re saying, but in say a no defense pure stats spec your passive mitigation is low but your active mitigation (just made that term up) is high with shields and self healing, advantage is you can shift gears and turn offensive at the right opportunity to take someone down.

Higher passive mitigation just means you can be more aggressive and being cc’d once at a bad time doesn’t mean a death.

Even like maybe.... 4 months ago higher MMR BGs could get boring, everyone trying to be cagey and defensive, and too timid to push.

Despite people complaining about the current tanky meta I’m finding most death matches finish before the time limit. To me that’s more fun! Being tankier means you can take more risks.

I don’t play CP pvp, I can see it being an issue there, but for me I like doing dumb things all the time, and tankiness lets me get away with it.
    Edited by Iskiab on June 25, 2019 1:44AM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I get what you’re saying, but in say a no defense pure stats spec your passive mitigation is low but your active mitigation (just made that term up) is high with shields and self healing, advantage is you can shift gears and turn offensive at the right opportunity to take someone down.

Higher passive mitigation just means you can be more aggressive and being cc’d once at a bad time doesn’t mean a death.

Even like maybe.... 4 months ago higher MMR BGs could get boring, everyone trying to be cagey and defensive, and too timid to push.

Despite people complaining about the current tanky meta I’m finding most death matches finish before the time limit. To me that’s more fun! Being tankier means you can take more risks.

I don’t play CP pvp, I can see it being an issue there, but for me I like doing dumb things all the time, and tankiness lets me get away with it.

From what I’ve gathered- most believe no-cp is currently more balanced than cp, and my comment is completely geared for cp.

And I’ll stick by my statement that those are two wildly different games.
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree No Cp is better by far, but the problem I see in this game is not with the bone goliath morph, but with the Tank meta that can do massive Burst damage.

For example my build is 5pc impregnable, 5pc Fortified brass, 2pc chudan. I have 45k resist all around and 3800 crit resist. I am a "Tank" or what a tank is meant to be high def low damage. When I pop WW I go about 55k resist. Reason I run high resist is to negate penetration. And my guy was build to hold flags and run chaos ball.

In no CP Bg I am constantly hit with 13-14k snipes and uppercuts. So with me negating pen and crit they are still hitting me that hard in no cp. So let's say it is 13k snipe and I reduced 50% of that. That means the original damage was 26k, which also mean without battle spirit it is 52k. That is 52k un CP buffed damage off of one ability. This right here is the problem with BGs. Way to much damage and burst. On top of it you can run fury, ravager, 7th ect and bloodspawn and be just as tank as I am with no drawbacks. This is Tank Meta. And this is what needs to be addressed.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rampeal wrote: »
    I agree No Cp is better by far, but the problem I see in this game is not with the bone goliath morph, but with the Tank meta that can do massive Burst damage.

For example my build is 5pc impregnable, 5pc Fortified brass, 2pc chudan. I have 45k resist all around and 3800 crit resist. I am a "Tank" or what a tank is meant to be high def low damage. When I pop WW I go about 55k resist. Reason I run high resist is to negate penetration. And my guy was build to hold flags and run chaos ball.

In no CP Bg I am constantly hit with 13-14k snipes and uppercuts. So with me negating pen and crit they are still hitting me that hard in no cp. So let's say it is 13k snipe and I reduced 50% of that. That means the original damage was 26k, which also mean without battle spirit it is 52k. That is 52k un CP buffed damage off of one ability. This right here is the problem with BGs. Way to much damage and burst. On top of it you can run fury, ravager, 7th ect and bloodspawn and be just as tank as I am with no drawbacks. This is Tank Meta. And this is what needs to be addressed.

Now imagine how hard that guy would be hitting you if you didn't stack that hard into mitigation. That is why the tank meta exists, and that is what needs to be addressed before the tank meta.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your example assumes your opponent doesn't have any penetration or buffs up at all which is never the case. And you'll never be able to negate anyone's crit damage completely. 1,8k crit resistance (highest you can get in NO-CP with full impenetrable without running impregnable or having transmutation) doesn't even cover the base 1,5x crit damage modifier that everyone has.

55k resistance is insanely excessive and you're better of investing in other sources of defense.
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Your example assumes your opponent doesn't have any penetration or buffs up at all which is never the case. And you'll never be able to negate anyone's crit damage completely. 1,8k crit resistance (highest you can get in NO-CP with full impenetrable without running impregnable or having transmutation) doesn't even cover the base 1,5x crit damage modifier that everyone has.

55k resistance is insanely excessive and you're better of investing in other sources of defense.

Reason I did not figure in the penetration is because I am running 55k(in WW). Even if you were running with 20k pen you would not get me below resistance cap so I will Always negate 50%. I run impregnable set which gives me 2k and Inpen on all 7 pieces plus shield which gives me exactly 4064 crit resist. Way more than needed for 1.5x
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Reason I did not figure in the penetration is because I am running 55k(in WW). Even if you were running with 20k pen you would not get me below resistance cap so I will Always negate 50%. I run impregnable set which gives me 2k and Inpen on all 7 pieces plus shield which gives me exactly 4064 crit resist. Way more than needed for 1.5x

I have far lower defenses in all my guys, a d never been hit with more than a 9k snipe in bgs and that was pre nerf.
    Edited by Firstmep on June 25, 2019 11:30AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heading to work...

To WW, remember you take 20% more poison damage in WW yes?

Edit: r u sure ur resistance is that high in no CP with impreg and chudan and brass? Btw 1.5k impen, 1750 or 2k impreg body, means 3.5k with SnB is absolutely max crit resistance in no CP right?
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 25, 2019 11:46AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heading to work...

Edit: r u sure ur resistance is that high in no CP with impreg and chudan and brass? Btw 1.5k impen, 1750 or 2k impreg body, means 3.5k with SnB is absolutely max crit resistance in no CP right?

Resist is that high because chudan, fortified Brass, Nord passive, mundus, def weapon, def on 2 jewelry.

Impregnable gives 2k with legendary and inpen gives 258 with legendary 7gear+1 shield= 2064 for a total of 4064 in No Cp. In CP I sit at 5564.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    I normally play cp. but with how atrociously unbalanced CP has become especially this patch with twilight pet sorcs running armor master literally the most fingerless class to play in the game. and magblades with literally 50% damage mitigation, and Goliath bash builds. I recently began to play BG’s more even with the terrible MMR. I am now one to say that noncp is more balanced than cp is. This most recent patch has solidified that fact.

Weren’t you the one debating this with me on Facebook’s ESO Exposed page? Glad you came to your senses if so. 🤓
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also yes, I’ve been saying this since BG release. NoCP is leaps and bounds the most competitive and balance pvp platform there is. Good players will excel in both, but CP training wheels being taken off in BGs really shows players true colors. Actually having to manage resources and not just button smash, picking when to fight and your positioning. There’s just so much more thought involved with NonCP. It’s great.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also y’all need to chill with overhyping magblades mitigation buffs. We have a weak ass dot heal, we need mitigation since they nerfed our ward and we don’t have a pet to give us line of sight and burst heals. Don’t forget what magblade has been the last couple patches and that’s at the bottom of the food chain.
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also y’all need to chill with overhyping magblades mitigation buffs. We have a weak ass dot heal, we need mitigation since they nerfed our ward and we don’t have a pet to give us line of sight and burst heals. Don’t forget what magblade has been the last couple patches and that’s at the bottom of the food chain.

Bow stacks-15%
    Dark Cloak-8%
    Shade-15%
    Pirate skeleton-30%

Swallow soul X Dark cloak is more than enough healing for the sheer amount of raw mitigation nbs have.

I know this because I also play magnb and have friends who do so too.

Just because a class has been bad for a long time doesn’t mean they need to be broken. I want balance, mitigation that cant be countered shouldn’t stack this high.

They also hit really hard.

Was dueling a friend the other day,
    mag Templar v Magblade, im the plar.
    We start the fight he weaves on me twice with swallow soul light attack. “Damn Cali You squishy!”

Im like “what? how'd you figure? I got 27k spell resist 3k crit resist, 56 in Iron clad, 43 in Ele defender. Im not Squishy you just hit too hard.”

I proceeded to hit him with 900 crit jabs, Mind you my jab tooltip is like 1800,(4300 per?) , he didn’t have major evasion either.

They need to lower the mitigation of bow stacks and just flat out nerf the duration of pirate skeleton. that set is all kinds of over performing.In return they need to make their heals stronger so their survivability can actually be countered.

Mag blades and mag sorcs are really too much right now and need adjusting, mag dks are glass cannons, wardens are all of a sudden trash tier outside of rolling players in beetle zergs.

Stam dk and stam sorc is on life support. No, actually the plug was pulled awhile ago, we all know they get no support for their class skill lines.

Stamblade fights are nauseating. Now not only are they dodging every thing they also have a bunch of passive mitigation, (minor maim+bow stacks essentially means ~30% mitigation)

Necro toxic af with bash builds or Major Vulnerability, pick your poison.

I think both specs of templar are in an Incredible spot right now.

but yeah current state of the game is crap.

XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CaliMade wrote: »

They need to lower the mitigation of bow stacks and just flat out nerf the duration of pirate skeleton. that set is all kinds of over performing.In return they need to make their heals stronger so their survivability can actually be countered.

I don’t think this is a good idea. Issue is magblade healers heal with their health pool, if they increase the self healing of magblades then the healers would be OP.

As for everything else, I don’t see it, are these purely CP pvp issues? Stamnecro bash builds - yea they’re ridiculous, but that’s it.

For example Wardens being squishy... what? They’re almost as tough as magblades plus they absorb reflections. Only difference I see is permafrost is more easily countered so doesn’t mean you get an easy kill.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heading to work...

Resist is that high because chudan, fortified Brass, Nord passive, mundus, def weapon, def on 2 jewelry.

Impregnable gives 2k with legendary and inpen gives 258 with legendary 7gear+1 shield= 2064 for a total of 4064 in No Cp. In CP I sit at 5564.

Didn't impreg get nerfed lower than that? But let's just assume everything you said is right

I can see a 14k tooltip hitting you for at 6k so a tooltip of approximately can hit you for 9k
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people ....... have no idea what I’m talking about.

Well said. Sometimes it is best to refrain from speaking and let others wonder, as opposed to opening one's mouth and removing all doubt.

twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CaliMade wrote: »

Bow stacks-15%
    Dark Cloak-8%
    Shade-15%
    Pirate skeleton-30%

Swallow soul X Dark cloak is more than enough healing for the sheer amount of raw mitigation nbs have.

I know this because I also play magnb and have friends who do so too.

Just because a class has been bad for a long time doesn’t mean they need to be broken. I want balance, mitigation that cant be countered shouldn’t stack this high.

They also hit really hard.

Was dueling a friend the other day,
    mag Templar v Magblade, im the plar.
    We start the fight he weaves on me twice with swallow soul light attack. “Damn Cali You squishy!”

Im like “what? how'd you figure? I got 27k spell resist 3k crit resist, 56 in Iron clad, 43 in Ele defender. Im not Squishy you just hit too hard.”

I proceeded to hit him with 900 crit jabs, Mind you my jab tooltip is like 1800,(4300 per?) , he didn’t have major evasion either.

Mag blades and mag sorcs are really too much right now and need adjusting, mag dks are glass cannons, wardens are all of a sudden trash tier outside of rolling players in beetle zergs.

Stam dk and stam sorc is on life support. No, actually the plug was pulled awhile ago, we all know they get no support for their class skill lines.

Stamblade fights are nauseating. Now not only are they dodging every thing they also have a bunch of passive mitigation, (minor maim+bow stacks essentially means ~30% mitigation)

Necro toxic af with bash builds or Major Vulnerability, pick your poison.

I think both specs of templar are in an Incredible spot right now.

but yeah current state of the game is crap.

Did you just try to paint magnb as the oppressor in this meta which is heavily dominated by stamina tanks and shieldstacking petsorcs? Play the class by yourself instead of making such unfair claims. Dark Cloak alone won't bring you anywhere, especially not against defile tanks.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Go into BGs.

The proc meta is Over

High MMR BGs is just open world pvp just more concentrated and intensified.

Console BGs are different than
    Heading to work...

Didn't impreg get nerfed lower than that? But let's just assume everything you said is right

I can see a 14k tooltip hitting you for at 6k so a tooltip of approximately can hit you for 9k

its 2k gold. if you have like all purple its around 1900 or something.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also yes, I’ve been saying this since BG release. NoCP is leaps and bounds the most competitive and balance pvp platform there is. Good players will excel in both, but CP training wheels being taken off in BGs really shows players true colors. Actually having to manage resources and not just button smash, picking when to fight and your positioning. There’s just so much more thought involved with NonCP. It’s great.

CP and nCP are essentially the same mode, from a dmg mitigation perspective. It might show something like 70-80% total mitigation in CP versus 50-60% in nCP, but the actual number is about 1k difference.

Only difference is the CP and the 20% resources it gives. But then again it reduces the sets needed to like a handful since those sets give you back stats you saw in CP (though at risk of dropping another).

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual