Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I haven't gotten my mount yet.

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
I made sure my accounts were linked and I was logged in and still nothing. NA eastern time.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    19th of June, pal.
  • Čičiliusku
    Čičiliusku
    ✭✭✭
    19th of June, pal.

Only for console. The PC group should have get it on 10 june, so today.
    This bird is watching you from afar
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    19th of June, pal.

Watch the BE3 Showcase and earn five Ouroboros Crown Crates and a Clouded-Senche Leopard mount for ESO! Your five Ouroboros Crown Crates and Clouded-Senche Leopard will be delivered in game by June 19. There are two ways to qualify:
    PC/Mac players – On elderscrollsonline.com, link your ESO account on with your Twitch account, then log into Twitch on June 9 and watch the BE3 Showcase on the Bethesda Twitch channel.
    Xbox One & PlayStation 4 players – Log into ESO on June 9 between 3pm EDT and 11pm EDT and kill any one monster in the game.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh... kay thanks. Weird time to deliver them but okay.
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    19th of June, pal.

Watch the BE3 Showcase and earn five Ouroboros Crown Crates and a Clouded-Senche Leopard mount for ESO! Your five Ouroboros Crown Crates and Clouded-Senche Leopard will be delivered in game by June 19. There are two ways to qualify:
    PC/Mac players – On elderscrollsonline.com, link your ESO account on with your Twitch account, then log into Twitch on June 9 and watch the BE3 Showcase on the Bethesda Twitch channel.
    Xbox One & PlayStation 4 players – Log into ESO on June 9 between 3pm EDT and 11pm EDT and kill any one monster in the game.

To earn your rewards for PC/Mac, simply watch the stream while logged in to your linked Twitch account. Reward delivery starts the morning of June 10, and continues for several hours after that.

If you are on console, you can earn your rewards by logging into the game on Sunday, June 9, between 3:00PM EDT and 11:00PM EDT and killing a single monster. You will receive your rewards by June 19.

what it says on news page ^^^^
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56409
    To earn your rewards for PC/Mac, simply watch the stream while logged in to your linked Twitch account. Reward delivery starts the morning of June 10, and continues for several hours after that.

edit: It's 11 AM EDT so it is still morning... But with current problems with guilds I'd expect more maintance, not a mount :/
    Edited by Eshja on June 10, 2019 3:58PM
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my guess, NA gets mounts and crates as normal, but EU will have some complication and we will never see anything...
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Me either and I never will.
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • elvenmad
    elvenmad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Reward delivery starts the morning of June 10"
    I guess they mean morning NA, 5:30 EU here and no news just an unplayable game, cos...wel....*** EU they can wait.......
    < PC - EU >
  • Zeila
    Zeila
    ✭✭
    Same issue here, will see what happens later.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elvenmad wrote: »
    "Reward delivery starts the morning of June 10"
    I guess they mean morning NA, 5:30 EU here and no news just an unplayable game, cos...wel....*** EU they can wait.......

Well, if the employees doing the work are in the United States, I doubt they have them coming in at 2am for the EU giveaway.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • wolfgirlb14_ESO
    wolfgirlb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I got home from work in the afternoon (EDT) Looking forward to getting my mount to find nothing. I checked my account to find out that my account had been unlinked but I never unlinked it. When I tried to submit a ticket I couldn't find a category I could select that had anything to do with my problem so I had to pick one that didn't really fit the situation. I submitted it over 4 hours ago and still have gotten no response. I watched that whole stream thinking my account was still linked and feel cheated :'(
  • DarknDarker
    DarknDarker
    ✭✭✭
    no one has the mount yet, in another thread someone, iirc it was gina, but could be wrong, said that the crates and mount had to be delayed till tomorrow due to the sheer number of viewers
    well, no one that doesn't already have it anyways
    Edited by DarknDarker on June 11, 2019 1:48AM
  • Zotami
    Zotami
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! Because we had so many people watching the stream, it's going to take a bit longer to get the Drops out to all the PC players. They will start to go out tomorrow morning (June 11) and should be complete by June 12. Console players should still receive theirs on June 19.
    "Out is Up, Up is In, In is Down, and Down is Out"
    "If you are picking a lock on a chest, and you fail? That chest is mine."
  • Manestreamneb18_ESO
    Manestreamneb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Aye, have not received anything as of yet either.
    How will they be distributed?
    I linked my twitch account to me ESO account and my Bethesda Account and watched the show.
    I also understand that there was also another package bonus running too.

Anyways how will these be given? e-mail notification, or log into game and get a notification or what?
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    You'll get an email notification and then you can find them in your collections in game.
    Edited by DiNanna63 on June 11, 2019 1:59AM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys! Because we had so many people watching the stream, it's going to take a bit longer to get the Drops out to all the PC players. They will start to go out tomorrow morning (June 11) and should be complete by June 12. Console players should still receive theirs on June 19.
    Gina Bruno
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, have not received anything as of yet either.
    How will they be distributed?
    I linked my twitch account to me ESO account and my Bethesda Account and watched the show.
    I also understand that there was also another package bonus running too.

Anyways how will these be given? e-mail notification, or log into game and get a notification or what?

Normal process ought to be added to collection for mount with a notification, loot box should be available from where your open your crates in UI. Maybe an in game mail or a notification telling you that you have now received those crates on your account.

//RexyCat
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    I got my boxes but no mount. I hope it is still coming.

As of June 12th I still do not have my clouded senche mount so I have submitted a ticket.
    Edited by Glimmer50 on June 12, 2019 10:09PM
  • joedf
    joedf
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

I didn't get mine for PC... :(

Whats going on? I watched part of the showcase stream and had join the twitch accounts before hand. My friend got his, but I didn't...

Let me know,
    joedf
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if I got it or not. I only saw the details a day after. I played that day, but perhaps outside the window. That would be really annoying if so.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glimmer50 wrote: »

As of June 12th I still do not have my clouded senche mount so I have submitted a ticket.

Did you check collections? There’s no notification that says you got it, it just appears in there.
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU here and still no mount or crates.

I put a ticket in 24 hours ago and it's not been looked at yet.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you check collections? There’s no notification that says you got it, it just appears in there.

They actually send an email that says you have redeemed a code, then when you log in it is in your collections tab. At least my twitch drops have worked this way.
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those who didn't got the mount and crates should write a ticket. I did and I got the mount with crates already.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. Rewards are being rolled out. You may be lower in the queue, you may be higher. Just be patient, if you fulfilled the requirements, you'll get the mount.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭

Yes I did check and it is not there. I sent in a ticket and they did send me a response saying they are still being rolled out so I will still get it. So, I just need to wait.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes I did check and it is not there. I sent in a ticket and they did send me a response saying they are still being rolled out so I will still get it. So, I just need to wait.

Well yeah, you thought they could rollout those changes to all those people in the matter of like a few hours?
  • Nevermore4ever
    I've done a few tickets but no one responding. I did everything I was suppose too but I've yet to receive a mount or the crates. I watch the whole BE3 show even commented on the chat. My account is link I have a twitch account and I even sign up for the emails with Bethesda, but nothing I am a new player with very little stuff so to have a new mount and a chance for a cool pet etc. from the crates would mean a lot for the enjoyment of the game. If you can help me out that would rock.

Thanks
    Nevermore4ever
    P.S I'm PC and it already the 14th and still nothing
    Edited by Nevermore4ever on June 14, 2019 6:00PM