Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I haven't gotten my mount yet.

• bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Code :

Congratulations! You’ve received a Clouded Senche-Leopard mount from watching the 2019 Bethesda E3 Showcase! You can find your new mount within your Collections. Best of luck to you and your new friend on your adventures!

Please send me my mount.

Check your collection of mounts in-game, under "Collections."
    The code would have been applied to your account automatically, by ZOS. That's what that email is telling you.
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    [url="http://"][/url]
    bearbelly wrote: »
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Code :

Congratulations! You’ve received a Clouded Senche-Leopard mount from watching the 2019 Bethesda E3 Showcase! You can find your new mount within your Collections. Best of luck to you and your new friend on your adventures!

Please send me my mount.

Check your collection of mounts in-game, under "Collections."
    The code would have been applied to your account automatically, by ZOS. That's what that email is telling you.

I did that right away and have checked there every single day since. I do not have the mount in my collections.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

aEbw42j.png
    Edited by Glimmer50 on July 3, 2019 11:03PM
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    Customer service is awful. I have yet to receive a response on this issue. Here it is a month later and nothing. No mount nothing.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still going on about this?

The only logical answer is you didnt meet the requirements for the mount.
    Their costumer service isn't the best, but they respond to what they can do or if something is actually wrong.

My roommate bought a lot of crowns a day before a crown sale, he asked customer service to honor the money he spent and give him the amount of crowns he would of received if he had bouth them on sale price. No response they probably just laughed.

But any REAL problem I have had, they responded on the nearest business day or sameday.

I already had the mount, bought it when it first came out years ago, I think they gave me crowns because of purchasing it.

Sucks about your mount. But they are dealing with real issues, like balancing the Necromancer and canceling the only event I look forward to.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Might be a stupid question, but there seems to be a scroll bar on the side there. Did you scroll all the way down?
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    You still going on about this?

The only logical answer is you didnt meet the requirements for the mount.
    Their costumer service isn't the best, but they respond to what they can do or if something is actually wrong.

My roommate bought a lot of crowns a day before a crown sale, he asked customer service to honor the money he spent and give him the amount of crowns he would of received if he had bouth them on sale price. No response they probably just laughed.

But any REAL problem I have had, they responded on the nearest business day or sameday.

I already had the mount, bought it when it first came out years ago, I think they gave me crowns because of purchasing it.

Sucks about your mount. But they are dealing with real issues, like balancing the Necromancer and canceling the only event I look forward to.

I GOT an email saying I received the mount. So, yes I did meet the requirements. But sadly still no mount. You do realize they have different teams for the necromancer balancing issues or do you think one team does it all? Your room mate bought crowns and he got them so maybe they didn't think he had a complaint but he STILL should have gotten an answer. We can't just sit back and accept shady customer service. I shouldn't have to repeatedly put in tickets about this. Oh and just for the record there have been TONS of crates I got emails for and didn't receive. But I never said a word, however this is a mount which I consider more important of an issue. Plus, I got an email saying they sent it to me so this is a matter of I am missing an item versus maybe I didn't earn it.

Here is the email:

Greetings,

You've successfully redeemed a code for The Elder Scrolls® Online. We're applying it to your account now! Your receipt and further details can be found below.

Redemption Receipt

Clouded-leopard-senche-mount
    Clouded Senche-Leopard mount from the 2019 Bethesda E3 Showcase!

Code : WR9KLF9FMXGACEKDNN74

Edited by Glimmer50 on July 6, 2019 9:19PM
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Might be a stupid question, but there seems to be a scroll bar on the side there. Did you scroll all the way down?

Yes, I did scroll all the way down but thanks for trying to help. I can provide a screen shot of the whole thing if you think that would help anything.