The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khajit and Argonian tails pack

Eliza Godhater
Eliza Godhater
✭✭✭
I wish ZOS would come up with a packet to customize tails for the Khajit & Argonian.
Give your khajit a big bushy tail or a short tail for the Argonian!
Just like hairstyles!
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I have a Khajiit and Argonian characters just to dress and make screenshots. I would love to have tail options!
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love this option, especially for Khajiit!
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumping on board the agree train.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • YaYaPineapple
    YaYaPineapple
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree. The current khajiit tail looks horrid. It looks like a too-long spaghetti noodle and it doesn't move naturally.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While your at it, pet packs please
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭

acw37162 wrote: »
    While your at it, pet packs please

Genius!

• Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Crooked tail, bob tail, poodle poofs, wounded with bandage, curly
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. The current khajiit tail looks horrid. It looks like a too-long spaghetti noodle and it doesn't move naturally.

It should at the least be wider at the base like the Argonian tail is. It looks like a stuck on rope.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they ever decide to finally add the tail tufts and spikes, I just hope there is a new tab added so it doesn't limit the Facial hair/ accessory options...
  • General_Zeranth
    General_Zeranth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please yes. Need more customization for my Khajiit and Argonians. OwO

I saw the data mined tail tuft a while ago and while its nice, and I hope it eventually comes around, more is never bad.
    Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Stumps, bangles
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tail Armor plz.
    Argonian forever
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more the merrier. Additional options to individualize characters are always something good, so: Yes, more tail options, please!

Hmmm. Does anybody know if Argonians can throw off their tails when stressed out, like lizards...? So... Argonian bob tails?
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    We need tail armor!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    We need tail armor!
    Some of the new Khajiit outfit has tail bands, they also show on Argonians

On the other hand we had tail turfs on Khajiit an tail spikes for Argonain in Morrowind PTS.
    Followed by silence until this Khajiit in CWC

U7umaUPh.jpg
    He later lost his tail turf.
    KDa0b7Xh.jpg
    It was probably as it caused bugs sometimes his face was black.

Or he could simply lost face as somebody stole the tip of his tail.
    Watch your tails, Bosmer lost sneak passives for an reason :o

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Lupusdiabolus
    Lupusdiabolus
    ✭✭✭
    There was already with Morrowind release a Bell for Khajiit and Spikes for Argonian Tails datamined. But sadly nothing released yet.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want the same horns the dragons spot on my argonian B)
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Spikes!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! My argonian is not spiky enough. I want him to be a walking, talking safety hazard!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! My argonian is not spiky enough. I want him to be a walking, talking safety hazard!
    Ok on this boss we need to stack on tank. Vote kick for NotaDaedraWorshipper :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Um. Not nearly as bad as the khajiit tails in Skyrim....
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Ok on this boss we need to stack on tank. Vote kick for NotaDaedraWorshipper :)

This was even funnier for me, 'cause he is a tank :D "Oh bugger, we might as well poke out our eyeballs right now."
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    The Skyrim tails were like snow leopard tails
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Skyrim tails were like snow leopard tails

I'm talking about the horrible movement when running. Sure, they are great if you want to walk everywhere.... I don't have enough years left to walk everywhere in ANY game.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's something I made way back when I first asked for new Tail adornments/slider for Khajiit.

ceQsgJe.png

All I did was smear the tail to make it look larger/fluffier, and the thickness alone just compliments so much more.
    Edited by ArchMikem on June 10, 2019 11:32PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the chameleon-like features the Dead-Water Argonians have, they ought to be rocking tight spiral curls at the ends of their tails, and this should be a look players can choose.

I also totally agree that the default Khajiit tail needs work. It's waaaaaaaay too long and thin. I was standing behind my friend while she was playing her Khajiit the other day, both of us on flat stone ground, and her tail clipped into the ground while her feet were solidly planted on the surface. That's just way too long.
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Piercings!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Along with the pack, let's have an emote for stepping on a khajiit's tail "accidentally" followed by a random emote from the khajiit. Could be funny yelping, could be turning around and hissing.