The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khajit and Argonian tails pack

• OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice ... I have special tail BBQ recipe
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Unij
    Unij
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to create a Lynx but it doesn't feel right without the short tail.
    Main char is a Strong Nord Man, Thief, Vampire, Healer, Mastercrafter. PC-EU since 2016.
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Unij wrote: »
    I tried to create a Lynx but it doesn't feel right without the short tail.

A lynx tail would be great!
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Faction paint!
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    How about a pig tail!
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've had some concepts or creations leaked out on tails for those data mining things in the past. Have been really sad to never see them actually come out.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Alowishus wrote: »
    How about a pig tail!

A chameleon style!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »
    Nice ... I have special tail BBQ recipe

Edgyyyyyy
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like some armor on my tail please.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    We need tail armor!
    Some of the new Khajiit outfit has tail bands, they also show on Argonians

On the other hand we had tail turfs on Khajiit an tail spikes for Argonain in Morrowind PTS.
    Followed by silence until this Khajiit in CWC

U7umaUPh.jpg
    He later lost his tail turf.
    KDa0b7Xh.jpg
    It was probably as it caused bugs sometimes his face was black.

Or he could simply lost face as somebody stole the tip of his tail.
    Watch your tails, Bosmer lost sneak passives for an reason :o

It appears again in Elsweyr. A female NPC named Hinsora in a house in Rimmen has the same tail tuft that this guy used to have: https://imgur.com/a/5IBh28D Although I think the fur tuft model is kinda crude, I've no idea why they haven't added this customiztion since it has technically been in the game since Clockwork City.

Edit: typo, and added pic link.
    Edited by Finedaible on July 6, 2019 12:21AM
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    I just wanted to revive this post. ☺️
    I still would really love to see all of this in the crown store.
    There are some AWESOME suggestions here for the style page!
    Thanks!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was already two in the game. but they didnt added it into store yet
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ZOS would come up with a packet to customize tails for the Khajit & Argonian.
    Give your khajit a big bushy tail or a short tail for the Argonian!
    Just like hairstyles!

There was a data mine years+ ago with exactly this. Had little puff balls on end of khajiit tails and spikes or something on end of argonian tails.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Here's something I made way back when I first asked for new Tail adornments/slider for Khajiit.

ceQsgJe.png

All I did was smear the tail to make it look larger/fluffier, and the thickness alone just compliments so much more.

Lol maybe add this to their animation whenever someone sneak attacks them and it scares them lol
  • Eliza Godhater
    Eliza Godhater
    ✭✭✭
    I love that idea!
  • Dimski
    Dimski
    ✭✭✭
    How about a tail that's been stepped on?
    And the noise that comes with that action?
    And let's not forget the posture.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sad people only want jokes over legit desire for customization.
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    What about Lore? Well, ok, i can imagine different khajiit tails, maybe even somethink like lynx tail (its can be explain maybe a lot of kinds of khajiits). But argonian tails is to strange. What kind of reptile tails you can imagine diffrent than now?
    Edited by This_0ne on July 23, 2020 8:24PM
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qbcU184.jpg
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »
    We need tail armor!

On the other hand we had tail turfs on Khajiit an tail spikes for Argonain in Morrowind PTS.

U7umaUPh.jpg
    KDa0b7Xh.jpg

It appears again in Elsweyr. A female NPC named Hinsora in a house in Rimmen has the same tail tuft that this guy used to have: https://imgur.com/a/5IBh28D Although I think the fur tuft model is kinda crude, I've no idea why they haven't added this customiztion since it has technically been in the game since Clockwork City.

We also has an Khajiit at the dock of Solitude, this one has to check out Hinsora in Rimmen to see if she still have it.
    One theory is that its an daeric artifact so it can only be one holding it
    Edited by zaria on July 23, 2020 8:45PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭

I apologize, it was not my intention to joke about the request of the OP. Mines can be easily adjusted for a personality for the cat folk and would be interesting to see if they could do such a thing.

Adding opportunity for customization for the current game is always requested and many people wish the developers could give us some idea if these ideas are possible or even thought of at their level.

I, for one, would love to see an option to have a stub tail for the cat folks, to closely mirror that of my own cat at home.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »
    We need tail armor!

U7umaUPh.jpg
    KDa0b7Xh.jpg

We also has an Khajiit at the dock of Solitude, this one has to check out Hinsora in Rimmen to see if she still have it.
    One theory is that its an daeric artifact so it can only be one holding it

This thread is over a year old... but out of curiosity I did check, Hinsora in Rimmen still has the custom tail. She's in Zansora's House if anyone wanted to know. Na'Jhargo in Clockwork City still does not have it.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phanex wrote: »

I apologize, it was not my intention to joke about the request of the OP. Mines can be easily adjusted for a personality for the cat folk and would be interesting to see if they could do such a thing.

Adding opportunity for customization for the current game is always requested and many people wish the developers could give us some idea if these ideas are possible or even thought of at their level.

I, for one, would love to see an option to have a stub tail for the cat folks, to closely mirror that of my own cat at home.

My comment wasn't pointed at anyone specifically, there's a large number of people who want to make fun of the Beast Races, frankly anything to do with them. Ask for an Argonian tail pack and someone will come in and say something about Argonians would be better with a Handbag polymorph.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the khajiit tails are hilariously adorable how they flap in the wind while mounted.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    StickyPaws need to grow out tail fluff. This proposition creates much delight in khajiit heart. Oh Divines please grant ability to grow fluff into new styles.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the khajiit tails are hilariously adorable how they flap in the wind while mounted.

I love the tail curl when you kneel down to harvest a node.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no tail...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bandages, scars, or a (dwarven?)prosthetic tail would be something.
    Life in Cyro is such that it could show wear and tear on this old Argonian.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »

I love the tail curl when you kneel down to harvest a node.

I always notice it. So cute. Love having a tail.

More variety is always welcome. Beast races are the best.
    Edited by Ryuvain on July 25, 2020 9:09AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted those tail spikes since I first saw them ages ago. I need my argonian to be more spiky!

Both khajiit and argonians tails are often forgotten, and it's not just about getting these kind of cosmetics for them. Skins, body markings, costumes etc, their tails are often left forgotten.

Give us some tail decoration.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!