MIDYEAR MAYHEM 2020 - CYRODIIL TOWN MISSIONS GUIDE
EASIEST & FASTEST REWARDS is to do the 50 daily PvE TOWN MISSIONS in Cyrodiil
There are also the 5 Cyrodiil dailies quest boards
Kill a delve boss in Cyrodiil for an additional 20% AP buff for one hour!
If you are completely new do the quick starter quest "Welcome to Cyrodiil" (Takes about 30s if you chose to skip training) to unlock two new skill trees which includes RAPID MANEUVER. Cyrodiil is a big place!
MAX OUT YOUR MAYHEM REWARD BOXES
The town quest givers will give out 50 quick & easy to do PvE MISSIONS per day.
There are 5 towns and each town has 2 quest givers that give out 5 missions each per day.
The town quests completes very quickly and needs no PvP skill if you can avoid other PvP players.
Completing all the Town (Settlement) missions will earn you the "Hero of Cyrodiil" title
There might be some PvP grievers ganking the "Cyrodiil Tourists" because they struggle to compete in actual PvP
HOW TO DEAL WITH GANKERS:
* Quest in groups if you are a NON-PVP player
* Equip speed and immovability gear. If the cant immobilize or catch you they cant kill you.
* Inform the serious PvP'ers zone chat that there are x amount of gankers at a specific venue, they love that type of info and will act on it.
* If they know where you are, go somewhere else
* If they're watching the towns do the capture 9 resources mission from the Gladiator Conquest Mission board
* If you get ganked respawn at another town or on the opposite end of the map
* if you're on your own do the scout mission board quests
* If you cant turn in a quest, hide till a fight starts then just turn it in
* Quest turn ins do not go away if you get missions from another town
HOW TO VANISH
Run triple stealth gear in DIVINE trait with THE STEED mundus
- four piece Vesture of Durlock Brae (Elsweyr)
- three piece Night Terror (Stormhaven)
- five piece Night Mother's Embrace (Deshaan)
Be a vampire - They can run while invisible
Be a Khajiit - Race passive -3m detection area when in stealth
Be an Orc - Race passive to speed
Be a Nightblade - Shadow cloak ability grants instant invisibility
Equip a bow - Hasty retreat passive - roll dodge grants major expedition
Equip an invisibility potion (Lorkhans tears/Blessed Thistle/Blue Enteloma/Namiras Rot)
- Cheydinhall (neutral)
- Chorrol & Weynon Priory (neutral)
BEFORE YOU START:
SET UP YOUR CAMPAIGN
1) Enter a campaign when you are level 10+
2) Press L
3) Choose Campaigns (Top right icon with crossed swords)
4) Left click on a campaign from the list on the left of the window
5) Right click on the campaign and choose it as HOME campaign
Note: Golden Clover Guildies choose 30Day CP as their Home
FOUR WAYS TO EXIT CYRODIIL
1) Ride back to base and use the wayshrine at the back of the base
2) Die to players, slaughterfish, npc's or suicide potion and respawn at base
3) Type "/stuck" in zone chat, click on "get me unstuck" which ports you to home base and then exit via wayshrine
4) Port to Imperial City and go thru door marked "exit" in your home base
CYRODIIL TOWN MISSIONS
(and where to get them / pickup locations)
NOTE: All pick up and drop of locations are at the same place.
Quest givers: Manor & Chappel
* Repeatable Dangerously Low:Salvage medical supplies around Bruma.
* Repeatable Capstone Caps: Recover mushrooms from Capstone Cave.
* Repeatable Lost and Alone: Search for villagers around Bruma.
* Repeatable The Standing Stones: Harness ancient magic for healing scrolls.
* Repeatable Enemy Reinforcements: Track down Daedric reinforcements.
* Repeatable Know thy Enemy: Fight Dremora in Bruma.
* Repeatable Requests for Aid: Bring supplies to the outskirts of Bruma.
* Repeatable Bring Down the Magister: Kill the magister of the Shadowed Path.
* Repeatable The Unseen: Close portals in the manor house in Bruma.
* Repeatable Timely Intervention: Look for missing warriors in Bruma.
Quest givers: Rebel base west of the river
* Repeatable Thorns in Our Side: Recover stolen valuables from a gang of looters.
* Repeatable Spice: Destroy the Legion's food stores in Cheydinhal.
* Repeatable Prisoners of War: Rescue rebel soldiers from Legion imprisonment.
* Repeatable The Burned Estate: Stop the Shadowed Path from summoning atronachs.
* Repeatable Ayleid Treasure: Loot an Ayleid relic from Vahtacen.
* Repeatable Bloodied Waters: Take out enemy archers in Cheydinhal.
* Repeatable Keepsake: Recover a rebel's family heirloom from the Great Chapel of Arkay.
* Repeatable A Debt Come Due: Kill an Imperial lieutenant in Cheydinhal.
* Repeatable Stacking the Odds: Contact a rebel spy in Cheydinhal.
* Repeatable For Piety's Sake: Deliver prayers to a dangerous shrine.
Quest givers: South East Structure and Weynon Priory's Front door
* Repeatable Death to the Black Daggers!: Kill the Black Daggers in Hackdirt.
* Repeatable Guard Work is Never Done: Return Captain Minwe's spirit to rest at Narsinfel.
* Repeatable Field of Fire: Help protect Chorrol from the atronachs pouring out of the lava fissure.
* Repeatable The High Cost of Lying: Turn the tables at a Black Dagger ambush.
* Repeatable The Cache: Restock a supply cache for Lliae the Quick.
* Repeatable Abominations: Burn the bodies of two Weynon villagers before they rise as vampires.
* Repeatable Claw of Akatosh: Recover the Claw of Akatosh from the Black Daggers.
* Repeatable Overdue Supplies: Locate the missing Priory courier.
* Repeatable The Lich: Destroy the Shadowed Path lich at Lindai.
* Repeatable Black Dagger Supplies: Poison the local bandit group.
Quest givers: Central Flag and closest side building
* Repeatable Seeds of Hope: Enter the lair of the Bloody Hand goblins in search of seeds.
* Repeatable Offerings to Zenithar: Persuade the villagers to give offerings to Zenithar.
* Repeatable Harvest Time: Help collect produce for the people of Cropsford.
* Repeatable The Dead of Culotte: Cull the undead that gather at Culotte.
* Repeatable Crown Point: Light a nearby watchtower to cheer the people of Cropsford.
* Repeatable Bloody Hand Spies!: Kill a goblin skirmisher spotted scouting near Cropsford.
* Repeatable The Hedoran Estate: Investigate a destroyed manor that was overrun by bandits.
* Repeatable Securing Knowledge: Hide books in preparation for a goblin attack.
* Goblin's Delight: Help with the murder of a cook's pet goblin.
* Repeatable Timberscar Troubles: Kill the goblin leader at a nearby camp.
Quest Givers: Central Flag and closest side building
* Repeatable The Direct Approach: Help weaken a dangerous cult.
* Repeatable Death to the Crone: Help destroy a dangerous Dremora.
* Repeatable An Evil Presence: Find the source of the undead near Vlastarus.
* Repeatable Bear Essentials: Kill a bear that has been threatening Vlastarus.
* Repeatable Mementos: Recover refugees' stolen property.
* Repeatable Rock Bone Diplomacy: Clear out a camp of goblins.
* Repeatable Stolen Banner: Retrieve a stolen banner.
* Repeatable For a Friend: Help settle a restless spirit.
* Repeatable Essence of Flame: Help clear Ayleid ruins of flame atronachs.
* Repeatable Silver Scales: Gather materials for a local artist.
FIRST TIME STARTER QUESTS IN CYRODIIL (For Aldmeri Dominion)
QUEST 1: WELCOME TO CYRODIIL
Quest Giver: Arcarin (Standing at the entrance of Eastern Elsweyr Gate)
- Travel to Eastern Elsweyr Gate
- Talk to Grand Warlord Sorcalin and choose to DO or SKIP Skip Training (you will loose nothing by skipping training)
- If you chose training the go to the Siege Range
- If you chose to skip training go to the quest boards and pick up the Cyrodiil dailies missions
QUEST 2 - SEIGE WARFARE (Optional)
Learn about the different types of Siege Weapons you can use on the battlefield
Primary Quest Giver: Zan at the Eastern Elsweyr Gate
Location(s): Eastern Elsweyr Gate Siege Range
- Buy 5 siege repair kits from the merchant in the home base and equip it in your quickslot
- Ride toward the Scroll temple of Mnem from Eastern Elsweyr base
- When you get to the bridge across the river do not cross but follow along the river to the left
- When you reach the seige traing site about a 100m from there speak to "Zan"
- Fire the required seige engines
Secondary Quest Giver: Taralin
Learn to repair siege engines
- To repair a seige engine stand next to it and use the repair kit from your quickslot as you would a potion
QUEST 3 - REPORTING FOR DUTY (Optional)
Meet the major players leading the Aldmeri Dominion to victory in Cyrodiil
QUEST 4 - CITY ON THE BRINK (Optional)
Report to an alliance General for a briefing on the ongoing struggle for power in the Imperial City (Needs Imperial City DLC)
Primary Quest Givers: Captain Mulamurr at the Eastern Elsweyr Gate and Captain Sireril at the Western Elsweyr Gate in the Aldmeri Dominion Base ;
- Travel to and enter the Imperial City (Press L / Select IC campaign / enter)
- Inside the Imperial Sewers you will see General Nedras in your left front as you come out of your loading screen.
- General Nedras asks you to Speak with the Drake of Blades.
that will start the Imperial City Questline
Secondary quest giver: Drake of Blades:
Location: Imperial Sewers AD Base.
Note: The IC dailies with XP buff gives more XP than doing a Random Normal.
Event Start and basics (2019)
Event Article Overview (2019)
Midyear Mayhem Overview (2019)
Legion Zero Outfit Style
There are options like Imperial City Achievements but we have to wait for the formal article from ZOShttps://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492446/the-golden-clover-imperial-city-guide-achievements-easy-event-tickets#latest
Golden Clover Guild (PC EU)https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/447213/golden-clover-trade-pve-pvp-vet-raids-social#latest