The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GOLDEN CLOVER - MIDYEAR MAYHEM GUIDE (updated 7 January 2021)

• marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil Champion is awarded for completing all of the city PvE quests in Cyrodiil. Note that most of these quests can be repeated daily, but you only need to do them once for this achievement
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deter1UK wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Best way for a new player/non-pvper to contribute in cyrodiil:

Bring in your tank spec. Defend anything being attacked and drop oil or use meat bags like crazy. Never fight and run away.

PvPers will hate you, you’ll be contributing a lot, and get lots of kills while getting revenge against people for all those times you were ganked.

Oil?
    Meat Bags?

Yes. Those 2 win defense ticks.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil Champion is awarded for completing all of the city PvE quests in Cyrodiil. Note that most of these quests can be repeated daily, but you only need to do them once for this achievement

the OP said it is a title, however I can't find it, nor the required achievement.

I have never seen it in game either on other players. Post a screenshot with the title if you can.

P.S. There is a similar title, Cyrodiil Skyshard Hunter, yes, but no Hero of Cyrodiil (would be lame compared to the other Hero titles for which you need to do a lot more)
    Edited by kind_hero on January 24, 2020 12:50PM
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »

the OP said it is a title, however I can't find it, nor the required achievement.

I have never seen it in game either on other players. Post a screenshot with the title if you can.

P.S. There is a similar title, Cyrodiil Skyshard Hunter, yes, but no Hero of Cyrodiil (would be lame compared to the other Hero titles for which you need to do a lot more)

LIke I said my mistake, ty for pointing it out, will teach me to write from memory.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for putting this guide together and keeping it up to date! @marius_buys :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for putting this guide together and keeping it up to date! @marius_buys :)

My absolute pleasure, and also great content makers like UESP and Shimmer
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't read all of the threads and guides about Cyrodiil, so I don't know if this information has been given somewhere, but one thing that I always have trouble with is knowing which side of a keep the front gate is on. After I help capture resources and we're ready to attack the front gate, I usually have to ride around the keep looking for the front, and it seems like I always end up going 3/4 of the way around before I find it. Is there a guide anywhere that lists which side of each keep is the front? Or does everyone just figure that out on their own and memorize it after so many days of playing in Cyrodiil?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I haven't read all of the threads and guides about Cyrodiil, so I don't know if this information has been given somewhere, but one thing that I always have trouble with is knowing which side of a keep the front gate is on. After I help capture resources and we're ready to attack the front gate, I usually have to ride around the keep looking for the front, and it seems like I always end up going 3/4 of the way around before I find it. Is there a guide anywhere that lists which side of each keep is the front? Or does everyone just figure that out on their own and memorize it after so many days of playing in Cyrodiil?

Zoom in on the keep and you will see the road leading to the Keep Main Door
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D'oh! It would have to be that simple. Thank you for pointing that out.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated 22 June 2020
    Let the Mayhem commence :)
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give it a day before you cancel it.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

If memory serves me correctly all the emp keeps face IC.

Also, you can see the inner keep and which way it faces from outside.

But yes, most of us have just memorised where they are, there's not that many of them.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    I haven't read all of the threads and guides about Cyrodiil, so I don't know if this information has been given somewhere, but one thing that I always have trouble with is knowing which side of a keep the front gate is on.

But yes, most of us have just memorised where they are, there's not that many of them.

After you sieged these keeps several times, trust me you also will remember where that bloody front gate is :)
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvEers, please keep out of the main campaign Gray Host

1. Most PvP guilds play there, keeps. outposts and towns are always fought over and you will have to fight
    2. Other campaigns, you will have more of a chance to complete your quests, plus shorter queues
    3. My guild has already decided to move to another campaign if the queues get to long. If you are a PvEer, you really want to keep the PvP guilds in one campaign.
  • Arictheana
    Arictheana
    ✭✭✭
    Can you complete multiple daily battleground quests to get the 4 event tickets daily cap?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arictheana wrote: »
    Can you complete multiple daily battleground quests to get the 4 event tickets daily cap?

No. It will earn you 2 tickets
    The other 2 from IC dailies
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This year will be epic, please feel free to ask questions if you are new
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nk125x wrote: »
    PvEers, please keep out of the main campaign Gray Host

1. Most PvP guilds play there, keeps. outposts and towns are always fought over and you will have to fight
    2. Other campaigns, you will have more of a chance to complete your quests, plus shorter queues
    3. My guild has already decided to move to another campaign if the queues get to long. If you are a PvEer, you really want to keep the PvP guilds in one campaign.

Sadly so did we
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "50 quick and easy town quests".

I've done those before, and by my estimation, to complete all 50 would take about eight hours.

• Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    A request: if you are only in Cyro for your daily tickets and the boon boxes, please choose another campaign that Grey Host
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and prediction of Midyear is not looking swell :)
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    50 boxes limit is per account or character?
    Is the emote the same as the one from january?
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    What did ppl expect when you mix pvp and pve
    Its part of pvp - the teabagging , the griefing and ganking . When you dont take it seriously its fun to pvp.
    I love being tbagged by female characters - had a lot of erp sessions that start with a tbag!
    + with the lag its even more fun , all in slowmo
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember to turn in your previous event tickets at the Impressario if you have some saved up, if you have more than 12 you loose them.

Event kicks off in 90 min, glhf
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you dont like Cyro just pick up the battleground quest ;)

-Two tickets for completing any Cyrodiil or Battlegrounds daily quest

The only thing left is Imperial city .
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good knows what it'll be like during the event, at present (90mins before), it is a loading screen every 10s on PC-EU...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get all tickets in IC from Kill player quest, Rewards of the worthy (for emote medal) and IC daily
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated:

STREAM TEAM TWITCH DROPS
    From 25 June - 28 June
    Rewards at 10am EDT on the following day
    Watch these streamers:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updated:

STREAM TEAM TWITCH DROPS
    From 25 June - 28 June
    Rewards at 10am EDT on the following day
    Watch these streamers:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers

So what's the story, I have these guys on my twitch for a couple of hours or something?