Server Login Queue Turned on for PC-EU - April 10

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    Is this one of the things that @ZOS_RobGarrett said wasn't a game breaking issue? What a sh*tshow.

Slowing Down Content Releases and the Great Fix Patch
    I spoke with Rob about the fast release of updates and if ZOS had considered doing a “Great Fix Patch” for one of their updates. He said it’s a question they get a lot and whilst it’s not off the table they as a company do need to produce for everyone and a majority of the bugs and issues faced are not ones everyone encounters or are drastically halting gameplay, as such they need to continue creating content for people who want new content to play and and don’t play at the higher level to notice if a skill or mechanic works a little wonky.

Where do you keep pulling this quote from @valeriiya
  • WatchYourSixx
    WatchYourSixx
    ✭✭✭✭
    They had login queues way back at launch as well. I can only imagine how many people are trying to play
    The only thing to fear is, fear itself. - FDR

CP 800
    PC NA

- Maximus the Marksman (AD) Temp
    - Rex the Unstoppable Force (DC) DK
    - Sodor Dragonfire (DC) DK
    - Masha'Dar Shadow-Paw (DC) NB
    - Magnus the Mage (DC) Sorc
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I hope working on plans is faster than soon.
  • Chuaznega
    Chuaznega
    ✭✭
    Pls remove this comment since I'm playing on NA not EU, sorry I missed that detail.
    Edited by Chuaznega on April 11, 2019 1:47AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    Is this one of the things that @ZOS_RobGarrett said wasn't a game breaking issue? What a sh*tshow.

Slowing Down Content Releases and the Great Fix Patch
    I spoke with Rob about the fast release of updates and if ZOS had considered doing a “Great Fix Patch” for one of their updates. He said it’s a question they get a lot and whilst it’s not off the table they as a company do need to produce for everyone and a majority of the bugs and issues faced are not ones everyone encounters or are drastically halting gameplay, as such they need to continue creating content for people who want new content to play and and don’t play at the higher level to notice if a skill or mechanic works a little wonky.

Where do you keep pulling this quote from valeriiya

Its from this post: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5923500
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take 30 minutes or even an hour queue over the *** 10 minute loading screens we had yesterday any day. Sure it would be awesome if more servers would be available, but stuff like that doesn't happen overnight. ZoS is probably as surprised about the success of the current event as we are. Could it have been predicted and premidated? Sure, but now *** happened and we can't do anything about it. Please don't just threaten to quit the game in a hissy fit on the forums and actually do so so I can have a shorter queue. Thank you.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    decision to upgrade the servers: good
    your timing: bad

The need for added capacity, while an annoyance at the moment, is a sign of popularity. Sorry that it is swamping your servers, ZOS, but as problems go, having too many players isn't all bad! :smile:
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to do a quick scan for fraudulently obtained keys and illegally bought/sold accounts.
    Nothing like a few hammer taps to streamline traffic.
    signing off
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    If you've ever wanted to start an PC-NA account, now is the time....

EU- server refugees we welcome you.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because this solves everything. Im speechless.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you, with love, hugs and blessings.
This discussion has been closed.