Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – April 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599

Organized Raids This Patch

Irylia
Irylia
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone seen any since rapids nerf? If so how hilarious has it been to watch them move amidst the time stops/roots?

The age of siege and dragon disruptor are upon us.

Founder: Animosity (Best Guild NA + EU)

Youtube - TeAiry

Alpha Sorc:
Irylia - DC sorcerer rank 46
Iraliia - EP sorcerer rank 41

The two time 3rd place Legend duelist (16k hp all divines btw)
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a small ball group near Chal Gate last night. They almost looked like the other PUGs in the area. Their Eye of Storms were easily avoidable without much effort now that they can be slowed.
    Ahtu, Former Emperor
    Army of the Pact
    Argonian Warden
    CP 810 EP AR 47
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    :thumbs up:
    That’s what we like to see
    Maybe more tactics and guild separation/multiple attacks will come from it.

    Savvy raid leaders will send out multiple purpose driven teams to set themselves up for the strikes they want to make. Clever use of misdirection and suppression of enemy logistics will be key to success in the current defender friendly META. In my view... today... ask me again tomorrow...
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Khajiit was honored to be Guild Master
    Dominion Imperial Guard
    Today he is Ronin
    www.ElderScrollsAlliance.com
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any since rapids nerf? If so how hilarious has it been to watch them move amidst the time stops/roots?

    The age of siege and dragon disruptor are upon us.

    Yeah trash nerf honestly. So now we all get to be in the mud with all the ridiculous snares
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »

    Yeah trash nerf honestly. So now we all get to be in the mud with all the ridiculous snares

    Welcome to Murkmire for everybody else. I love how the arguement raid style players make is that “oh no now we have to individually build for and actually invest into mobility”

    Like that’s the point. I’m sure the actually good guilds will adapt. But it is so entitled to think one playstyle should be allowed to operate under a different rule set and standards than literally everybody else.

    I think movement should be reworked completely. You’re right... ball groups will now suffer what EVERYONE has to suffer. And that is zos’s laziness and refusal to adddress the ridiculous snare and root meta. Now this patch we will all equally endure the sheer horror of how stupidly broken snares and roots are.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »

    Yeah trash nerf honestly. So now we all get to be in the mud with all the ridiculous snares

    Welcome to Murkmire for everybody else. I love how the arguement raid style players make is that “oh no now we have to individually build for and actually invest into mobility”

    Like that’s the point. I’m sure the actually good guilds will adapt. But it is so entitled to think one playstyle should be allowed to operate under a different rule set and standards than literally everybody else.

    I think movement should be reworked completely. You’re right... ball groups will now suffer what EVERYONE has to suffer. And that is zos’s laziness and refusal to adddress the ridiculous snare and root meta. Now this patch we will all equally endure the sheer horror of how stupidly broken snares and roots are.

    After the nerf to speed and nerfs to both rapids and rouge pots, we aren't going to see any changes to snares/speed in the way you are hoping.

    You will need to adapt now.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »
    I see plenty, the day of 1vXing is far gone. People are just filing up in zergs and running others down, while causing the very lag they so hate. Its pathetic.

    at least the siege last night killed enough for it to be slightly laggy lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »
    I see plenty, the day of 1vXing is far gone. People are just filing up in zergs and running others down, while causing the very lag they so hate. Its pathetic.

    The days of siege ambush are upon you. Quit whining get like 3 buddies and go lay some ambushes. Quick! Before the rest of the "can't think outside of the box" gang cries to Zeni so loud they take away your fun. Where are all the box canyons in Cyrodiil? How do you get a gang of pugs to follow you into a blind spot? I have never seen so many fools cry when someone hands them a gift on a silver platter. Yes, a pug can fire a siege weapon. So can you, do you think you can do it better?
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Khajiit was honored to be Guild Master
    Dominion Imperial Guard
    Today he is Ronin
    www.ElderScrollsAlliance.com
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    Gankimus wrote: »
    Zelos wrote: »
    I see plenty, the day of 1vXing is far gone. People are just filing up in zergs and running others down, while causing the very lag they so hate. Its pathetic.

    The days of siege ambush are upon you. Quit whining get like 3 buddies and go lay some ambushes. Quick! Before the rest of the "can't think outside of the box" gang cries to Zeni so loud they take away your fun. Where are all the box canyons in Cyrodiil? How do you get a gang of pugs to follow you into a blind spot? I have never seen so many fools cry when someone hands them a gift on a silver platter. Yes, a pug can fire a siege weapon. So can you, do you think you can do it better?

    siege is boring to me, so i'll still cry about it

    Perfect. You can be the bait then. Stand over there by that rock and /cry.
    Edited by Gankimus on February 26, 2019 7:39PM
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Khajiit was honored to be Guild Master
    Dominion Imperial Guard
    Today he is Ronin
    www.ElderScrollsAlliance.com
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gankimus wrote: »
    TBois wrote: »
    Gankimus wrote: »
    Zelos wrote: »
    I see plenty, the day of 1vXing is far gone. People are just filing up in zergs and running others down, while causing the very lag they so hate. Its pathetic.

    The days of siege ambush are upon you. Quit whining get like 3 buddies and go lay some ambushes. Quick! Before the rest of the "can't think outside of the box" gang cries to Zeni so loud they take away your fun. Where are all the box canyons in Cyrodiil? How do you get a gang of pugs to follow you into a blind spot? I have never seen so many fools cry when someone hands them a gift on a silver platter. Yes, a pug can fire a siege weapon. So can you, do you think you can do it better?

    siege is boring to me, so i'll still cry about it

    Perfect. You can be the bait then. Stand over there by that rock and /cry.

    ok, I'll stand there crying, and you can siege, that would be more fun for me than sieging myself, i need to convert all my pocket healers to pocket siegers
    Edited by TBois on February 26, 2019 7:44PM
    Current Guilds: Decibel (Small Man), Fantasia, Omni
    Former Guilds: Decibel (Large Group), Hagnado
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (AR 50 Stam Sorc) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    An Unsettling Snowball (Mag Temp) - AD

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUkIEilHdG3v6I586WzoyA?
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭
    And to think a couple of patches ago we were all crying about how Swift is op and superfast sorcs are breaking the game.

    If you are getting caught by roots and snares and such, and dying, that is called being caught out of position and being punished for it. The endless whine threads are not really working as we have seen so far so we need to learn to play better. and learn what we are doing wrong and avoid those things.

    Remember, casting complain does not remove snares/roots/stuns/fears.
    EP Magsorc - Never-Blinks
    EP Magplar - Sweet-Like-Honey
    EP Stamblade- Pure-paws
    EP MagDK- Rhys Redoran
    EP Stamsorc- Garnag Crow-Father
    EP Magblade- Dandos Direnni
    EP Stamplar- Luzrah gra-Shar
    EP StamDK- Verana Venomtongue
    EP Magden- Frozen-Frog
    EP Stamden- Dro Ma'Thra Savage
    EP DKTank- Sharquez
    EP NB Tank- Dead's Kin
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think I saw one last night. If I did, they just died like everyone else who clumped up.

    Saying it is killing 1vx and small scale is a bit of a stretch. Saw Miat and another stealthier running around causing plenty of trouble. Also saw a tank/ DPS duo non gankers running around just fine.

    I only noticed 1 time seeing any time stop spam and they were quickly dispatched

    It's only been 1 day though. And we really wont know the impact on time stop spam, or Rapids spam, or how effective siege really is until they maybe address siege damage a bit Monday at the earliest
    Technohic - DC Templar
    Technohicz - DC Nightblade
    Technohix - DC Sorc
    TechDKnohic - DC DK
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any since rapids nerf? If so how hilarious has it been to watch them move amidst the time stops/roots?

    The age of siege and dragon disruptor are upon us.

    Blasphemy! The time has come, execute order 66 @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO , go show em disbelievers how it's done.
    :trollface:
    Zerg Squad
    vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+2 / vCR+3
    PC - EU
  • Lord_Sando
    Lord_Sando
    ✭✭✭
    "Not all classes are created equal for each task and nor should they be. If you're a dps in raid it's inefficient to build for self heals, players who are actually specced into that will simply do a better job at it so the logic is let them do that. It's a you perfect your job, I'll perfect mine scenario, not a lets both do each other jobs at a sub par outcome."


    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( every one else has to be well rounded. Zerglings should have to choose too.



    Edited by Lord_Sando on February 26, 2019 10:35PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any since rapids nerf? If so how hilarious has it been to watch them move amidst the time stops/roots?

    The age of siege and dragon disruptor are upon us.

    Blasphemy! The time has come, execute order 66 @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO , go show em disbelievers how it's done.
    :trollface:

    We'll see how it goes ;)
    NA ~ Izanerys (NB/Templar/Sorc): Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi (NB/Sorc): Zerg Squad / Banana Squad
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    l
    Lord_Sando wrote: »
    "Not all classes are created equal for each task and nor should they be. If you're a dps in raid it's inefficient to build for self heals, players who are actually specced into that will simply do a better job at it so the logic is let them do that. It's a you perfect your job, I'll perfect mine scenario, not a lets both do each other jobs at a sub par outcome."


    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( every one else has to be well rounded. Zerglings should have to choose too.



    Choose what? Having to be well rounded is the opposite of choice. If you HAVE to be anything it's indicative of a lack of choice.
    Edited by Edirt_seliv on February 27, 2019 1:31AM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »

    Yeah trash nerf honestly. So now we all get to be in the mud with all the ridiculous snares

    Welcome to Murkmire for everybody else. I love how the arguement raid style players make is that “oh no now we have to individually build for and actually invest into mobility”

    Like that’s the point. I’m sure the actually good guilds will adapt. But it is so entitled to think one playstyle should be allowed to operate under a different rule set and standards than literally everybody else.

    I think movement should be reworked completely. You’re right... ball groups will now suffer what EVERYONE has to suffer. And that is zos’s laziness and refusal to adddress the ridiculous snare and root meta. Now this patch we will all equally endure the sheer horror of how stupidly broken snares and roots are.

    After the nerf to speed and nerfs to both rapids and rouge pots, we aren't going to see any changes to snares/speed in the way you are hoping.

    You will need to adapt now.

    Really. The current combat is slow as hell since it’s all snares and roots which’s is extremely unbalanced. Ive adapted fine but it’s irritating as hell when there’s these random tank root spamming bots who just hit talons or ice wall. Ruins game plau
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ones they have not already will catch on to the new ball group meta. All stamina wardens with forward momentum, vines and steel tornado.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Haven’t logged in game in months or looked at forums. Come back and they finally did what was called out when Murk hit. The same people here defending rapids.

    Some of the most powerful buffs(maybe the best) for pvp and one person can spam for group and you say that was balanced versus the pugs and soloers you destroy? Come on.

    It’s not *** for tat. It’s called finally balancing what should have been done with all the other snare/speed nerfs
Sign In or Register to comment.