The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Dissapointed with the final patch

• Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Or most players don't even care, because you might now, when you pick a race you have no clue about the racials you get.

You get a very vague description, that's it. I doubt that the overwhelming majority of players first enters the internet to check on racials before they start playing.

LOL, and that explains everything about your posts on the subject. RPG gamers care about factors that you admittedly don't care about and don't bother understanding. At this rate, ZOS might as well hire you to replace Lawrence Schick.
    Edited by Gnortranermara on February 22, 2019 2:38AM
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mattproulx wrote: »
    DKMaestro wrote: »
    Arbit wrote: »
    argonians are now the worst race again... thanks for the terrible patch notes...

Sky is falling! Sky is falling!

The changes are miniscule! Everyone lose or gain a bit on the damage end, but 98% of all players will never notice.

People - please grow a pair and stop obsessing about racials. I wonder how you go through life? I imagine that it goes something like this:

"Should I get a whopper or a Big Mac today?"...
    "Oh the coices...."
    "Well, a whopper is flame-broiled, so it has that going for it"
    "But a Big Mac is the king of burgers!"

Random burger expert drops by and says: "Don't you know that burgers are bad for you? No one eats burgers anymore - we all now want burritos from Taco Bell"

You now go to Taco Bell and order a burrito that you don't enjoy - but at least you can rest assured that everyone else have told you it is the best choice.

This is exactly how I feel

All these sheep

I was in a guild chat the other day and asking for advice on how to build a healer

And someone was telling them
    The straight down meta race/class/ gear

I said pick whatever race and class you want figure out what gear works for you keep in mind you’re support so you’ll probably like a set or two that helps the group ...

If you wanna be a Redguard healer then be one

And I was told I was making them
    A “halfarse” healer

Cool so make this guy hate his build that will keep him
    Playing.

If was only allowed tobe a dragon knight argonian to play tank I’d quit the game

Why cant more people play this way?

It's not just min maxers who are mad. There are a lot of rp'ers and lore/story focused people mad as hell about the bosmer changes because it effects the story and character they've been building for five years and gives them a useless pvp only buff in return.

Same ish with argonian's.

Personally, I'm a bit miffed but I know zos is more stubborn that a mule, so I'm not holding out hope and I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it. I don't trust zos to make good choices, and that's just the way it is.

Having said that, I totally understand the anger and frustration.
    Edited by haelene on February 22, 2019 3:50AM