The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Race PvE DPS Difference Tests for both Stamina and Magicka, Results and Graphical Breakdown

• Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    naga. wrote: »
    @susmitds, thanks for the effort put into those tests and sharing your results!

Currently on live, you can sustain on a Khajiit stamblade running blue food provided you ensure Leeching Strikes is not recast too early and Relentless Focus has 100% uptime.

The fact you had Camoran Throne on for your tests and still found sustain problematic is worrying to say the least. It clearly shows that with the enchant nerf Khajiit sustain has hit rock bottom and the proposed 75 stamina regen is a complete joke.

I get it that ZOS want to make Khajiits viable as magDDs and clearly they've succeeded with that. However, the new 3-regen passive just does not make any sense considering the game does not reward hybrid builds. In my opinion, the faulty logic behind it is the reason why you faced sustain issues on both Khajiit magblade and stamblade.

Let's be honest, nobody's gonna pick a race that in a sub-optimal group will have to heavy weave pre-Summerset style if there are two and three other races with better sustain available for magDDs and stamDDs, respectively. The 3-regen passive needs to be reworked to reflect that you don't need sustain for both resources at the same time since the use of the other/secondary resource is limited and situational (e.g. casting Shadow Image or Shadow Cloak in PvP on stamblades). If ZOS are determined to stick to their mathematical race-power formula, they should change that passive so that it grants 150 magicka or stamina recovery depending on which resource is higher. We already have two abilities that people rely on extensively to help with sustain that work like this (i.e. Shards and Orbs) why can't a racial passive work the same way? That should resolve the sustain issue for both magicka and stamina builds.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Please look at this!!
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @susmitds
    Can you please update the original post to clarify if this testing was done on PTS (new racial passives) or Live (old passives)?
    Thanks!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @susmitds
    Can you please update the original post to clarify if this testing was done on PTS (new racial passives) or Live (old passives)?
    Thanks!

PTS
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @susmitds
    Also, your original post says that you are using a "Standard rotation" - can you please clarify though which skills or whose build you are using? (Link if an external skills build). I'm assuming that you have ALL weapon, racial, and class skill passives enabled. Thanks!
  • altair1969
    altair1969
    ✭✭✭
    Please Zénimax , give us one token by character , and no just one for account !

I ve 13 characters wich i play regularly , some gone be ok for race , but i ve to change 8 or 9 , at 3000 crowns the change : 27.000 CROWNS ..............WTF :'(:s>:)

• Vertilvius
    Vertilvius
    ✭✭✭
    Rip stamina dps, no point in bringing them any more since mag hits higher and easier to survive.