Upcoming Racial Balance Changes for Update 21

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer need some help there, bit of regen, or something for the magika loss. (or more magika)

feels very bland
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The altmer recovery change is nothing but a huge nerf. Its almost like if it got removed overall. It restores less than what natural magicka recovery does. And bound to class skills... useless, completely. Rip mag sorc.

L2P,

Please read most of post across forum then write.
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno Please reconsider the change to % again instead of flat stat to max stamina, magicka & HP,
    This change is damaging build diversity by alot which is already damaged, and limit the way players want to play.

Choosing to stack max stats, isnt better than stacking weapon damage etc (7th legion + Fury rather than hulking + shackle for example) - First build will still win, but its fun to know that there is a slightly less powerfull alternative.

Lol my build his build that build,

There is no need for %multiplier, ZOS moving into right direction.

Many players explained some class benefits from this and some loss very little stats.

Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orc (or even Dunmer) might turn better end-game stam DPS than Redguard, especially on classes that have plenty of their own sustain (e.g. stamNB or stamWarden).
    Options
  • KuroDark
    KuroDark
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    I would like to see the ulti gen cooldown shorter on the Nord, bring it down to like 8 seconds.

Make it no cooldown whatsoever, and it might start to get close to compensating all the other stuff they messed up.

Can't see why they simply didn't make MORPHS of racial passives. So that you COULD remain the same, or fiddle around with this if you wanted to make an "ulti poop tank", an Orc magsorc, or a Khajiit healer. Why, just WHY do they need to turn the game completely upside down every time they decide to "balance" something? Some of us are pretty pleased with the characters we made, and we don't want to theory craft and spend a fortune on armor etc. once every six months.

This.

But of course no one cares about that, as long as people will pay for race change tokens every year...
    Edited by KuroDark on January 18, 2019 10:39AM
    Options
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow just wow to these changes, some of these changes are lazy. You made bis races still bis races

You didn’t even make skill lines passives useful after you levelled them to 50, it wasn’t hard to do making a imperial have cost reduction to s&b skills, a nord cost reduction to 2h skills and so on, Breton cost reduction to light armour skill and the ability to use the skill regardless of armour weight and so on. It really wasn’t hard to make the passives useful after getting them to level 50

The races has the apprentice/warrior Mundus stone built in to passive, instead of effecting elemental/poison damage it’s a flat increase to all damage

The 2k stats is only comparable to tank builds that only had 20k stam and mag anything over 20k lost stats now

I would like a refund on my imperial purchase please you took her stats away from her and gave the dune ripper 5th piece as a passive

You managed to nerf a nord wow, how does 9% health translate to 1k health when other races that had 10% health got nerfed to 2k health

Kat just lost more sustain wow like my kat stam sorcerer didn’t need help with sustain at all

These flat health recovery bonuses, is that before or after vampirism or defile?
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    Wow just wow to these changes, some of these changes are lazy. You made bis races still bis races

You didn’t even make skill lines passives useful after you levelled them to 50, it wasn’t hard to do making a imperial have cost reduction to s&b skills, a nord cost reduction to 2h skills and so on, Breton cost reduction to light armour skill and the ability to use the skill regardless of armour weight and so on. It really wasn’t hard to make the passives useful after getting them to level 50

The races has the apprentice/warrior Mundus stone built in to passive, instead of effecting elemental/poison damage it’s a flat increase to all damage

The 2k stats is only comparable to tank builds that only had 20k stam and mag anything over 20k lost stats now

I would like a refund on my imperial purchase please you took her stats away from her and gave the dune ripper 5th piece as a passive

You managed to nerf a nord wow, how does 9% health translate to 1k health when other races that had 10% health got nerfed to 2k health

Kat just lost more sustain wow like my kat stam sorcerer didn’t need help with sustain at all

These flat health recovery bonuses, is that before or after vampirism or defile?

Learn to play issues,

Many players explaining on forum about changes, read and then post.

Options
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭

Learn to play issues,

36 pages and multiple threads nah I will stay with my learn to read issues not play issues thank you and complain about the changes as I see them like everyone else that has a right to say what they won’t as they see them
    Options
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets make some analysis for Altmer magicka sorcerer.
    Every 10.46 max magicka equals 1 spell damage. This means that 258 addidtional SD equals 2698,68 additional max magicka. Together with flat max magicka increase, we are geting around 4,7k "max magicka". In order to get that number before patch, we would need to have 47k max magicka without racial passive. This looks like a buff untill we take into consideration that we are losing additional 4% elemental damage. Furthermore the most important skill for sorcerer's survival is Hardened Ward. Which scales only from magicka. Splitting our max magicka to max magicka and spell damage means that we will get lower ward value.
    After the patch we will have:
    1. Lower shields since there will be less maximum magicka.
    2. Lower overal elemental damage (execute and Flame Reach).
    3. Higher non elemental damage (Crystal Frags, Curse, etc.)
    4. Higher healing.
    5. More or less the same sustain since every magicka sorcerer uses class ability at least once every few seconds.

If anyone knows how max magicka or spell damage relate to damage incresae in percentages, please share that knowledge.
    Options
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno Please reconsider the change to % again instead of flat stat to max stamina, magicka & HP,
    This change is damaging build diversity by alot which is already damaged, and limit the way players want to play.

Choosing to stack max stats, isnt better than stacking weapon damage etc (7th legion + Fury rather than hulking + shackle for example) - First build will still win, but its fun to know that there is a slightly less powerfull alternative.

Lol my build his build that build,

There is no need for %multiplier, ZOS moving into right direction.

Many players explained some class benefits from this and some loss very little stats.

This is a change that benefits roleplayers that want to play mediocre builds, aka redguard mag sorc etc..
    Thats the only benefit this race change is giving (beside some races that actually deserved a buff) - Please enlighten me, how some class benefits from this? Can u be more specific? Why there is no need for % modifiers? What are u even saying here?
    Edited by amir412 on January 18, 2019 11:34AM
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

Options
  • martijnlv40
    martijnlv40
    ✭✭✭

Learn to play issues,

36 pages and multiple threads nah I will stay with my learn to read issues not play issues thank you and complain about the changes as I see them like everyone else that has a right to say what they won’t as they see them

Yeah sure, but you're wrong on some of the math. I think it will do you well to watch t3hasiangod's video on this. He does the math pretty well on dps, and he also mentions some sustain.
    On thing I clearly know to be wrong, is that the Khajiit lost sustain; you forget that the light armour passives and major intellect are mostly up, which translates to a 115 recovery increase. You had to have 1150 base recovery to be nerfed this way, which is too high for any dps build. Yes you should reach that number, but not on base recovery.
    Options
  • Na0cho
    Na0cho
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I have a variety of races and classes. I have mag and Stam characters.

I really hate altmer, and always have. I don’t want to play one. I hate the look the lore, I hate elves in any setting.

That being said. WTF.

I don’t always min max every character but you aren’t leaving much of a choice.

My Dunmer feels crapped on.
    My Breton seems ok but doesn’t make up for the above.
    I have many Orc’s and one Redguard. Will see how that goes.

I have no bosmer because I dislike elves but man did they get the shaft or what.

I have imperial dlc but never made one because they also disinterest me.

Have one khajit. But rarely play it. Seems like they got whacked a bit too but some people who play them mag will do a little better than before.

Nords have needed love for a long time so I guess anything would be good there.

I have couple argonian non tanks and probably will race change them now. Even though they weren’t meta before I feel they will suffer more now.

I can deal with most of these but PLEASE PLEASE FIX DUNMER.

Competitive end game mag chars should have MORE THAN ONE viable option.

Wasn’t that the whole point of the revamp?

Options
  • KatySpirit
    KatySpirit
    ✭✭✭
    MAGISSCIEN wrote: »
    This all looks great and excellently balanced EXCEPT Dunmer.

My thoughts.

As has been stated above they are losing out to the other races for Magicka builds and Stamina builds. There are no viable hybrid dps builds and any that are tried always fail. The flame resist is only a 3% reduction and is way too situational compared to the other 2 magicka races specifically.

Ideas.
    1. Switching the 600 health to 600 magicka or stamina based on whichever is higher would definitely help here.
    2. Another thought as we do not have morphs for racial skills might be something like the example below.

Destructive Ancestry: Increases your Weapon Damage or Spell Damage(Whichever is higher) by 387 *This one alone would probably balance Dunmer and Altmer as they were before.

Feel free to quote me on this anyone if you like the idea. Would definitely help it get noticed.

I agree with health changing to the higher resource pool instead...600 health is a joke, it won't be noticeable on a tank and it won't save a DPS. 600 magic/stamina, however, is a little more damage and that would let dunmer remain somewhat comparable with the magic classes from the other two alliances. 1250 + 600 = 1850 magic which is only a little less than the 2000 of the other two magic races, making it closer to the 9% to 10% difference we have at present. I would love morphs, I'd gladly give up all stamina perks in a morph to keep higher magic on my dunmer magic DPS; if I can dodgeroll on a breton I can dodgeroll on weedy mage option dunmer. I am sure stamina DPS would do the same, they don't need magic.

I have to say I am really disappointed in these changes for far more than just the overall loss of resources everywhere. They have not made it any more plausible to play any race for any role as I was hoping they would. Khajiit is is the only one that they did that for (which I appreciate since I have wanted to play a magic khajiit) however 1 out of 10 is not a passing score and I don't know how well khajiit will compare to those that are focused on either magic or stamina instead of both. What about magic bosmer or redguard? What about a stamina altmer or breton? The little return of stamina that altmer will get is only helpful to tanks, not DPS. And instead of making dunmer good for both, they are going to be mediocre for both.

Also I know they have dragged down everyone. While I said altmer will be better than dunmer for magic DPS I assure you I am not saying altmer will be better than altmer are NOW. They are taking a nerf too and my altmer characters will feel it, it's just that the nerf to dunmer is even worse, making them no longer comparable. With a small difference between numbers of the magic races becoming a more significant one, there will be no point in playing magic dunmer unless you want to RP (and I would rather do more than RP a DPS).
    Tanks: Warden, Nightblade, Dragonknight
    Healers: Nightblade, Templar, Warden, Sorcerer, Dragonknight, Necromancer
    DPS: Magsorc, Magblade, Magplar, MagDK, Stamblade, StamNecro
    Options
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel these changes are mostly positive. I am looking forward to playing as a Nord again, and I like the increased versatility added to the races.

There are few issues however, Nords should not have more magicka resistance than a Breton, that seems like a lore contradiction. Khajiit should retain thier increased damage from stealth, and Dunmer should be able to produce the most damage with fire magicka.

Options
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually now that i think about it, this is mostly a nerf for pretty much everyone, aside from sustain on some races, it's pretty difficult to quantify the 258 spell and weapon damage, but it's most probably not as good as what we had before, especially for dunmer mag dk, and the flat mag and stamina value is definitely a nerf, so yea, another disappointment, instead of progressing we are going backwards, all because zos doesn't wanna put the effort into making a new difficulty accounting for cp.

It could have been worse, but it's not that good.

Edited by JinMori on January 18, 2019 12:13PM
    Options
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭

Learn to play issues,

Yeah sure, but you're wrong on some of the math. I think it will do you well to watch t3hasiangod's video on this. He does the math pretty well on dps, and he also mentions some sustain.
    On thing I clearly know to be wrong, is that the Khajiit lost sustain; you forget that the light armour passives and major intellect are mostly up, which translates to a 115 recovery increase. You had to have 1150 base recovery to be nerfed this way, which is too high for any dps build. Yes you should reach that number, but not on base recovery.

So what your saying is cast dark deal every rotation and not every third rotation which is what I can do now, got ya I can see how that will help dps and sustain for me having more magic regen to cast dark deal more good spot there I missed that completely thanks

Options
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These changes are garbage and I hope you fire everyone involved in creating them. They are a burden to the community. If these are the changes you are making why not just remove races all together? We can all just be the exact same sexless, binary doll. What a joke. 0/10
    Options
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    n0tthesun wrote: »
    SodanTok wrote: »
    n0tthesun wrote: »
    so let me get this straight:

in the year of expansions based in the khajiiti homelands....you nerf khajiit..? they are complete trash. they already lagged behind, now they are just unusable.

my main toon cries today.

@n0tthesun they literally got only buffs.

seriously? no. stam recovery went from 10% to 75. this hurts my build.

i don't need increases to max mag or mag recovery, as i'm not--and i don't think anyone else is--running a khajiit as a mag toon. this isn't a buff, it's useless.

in comparison to a race like redguard that gets 2000 max stam increase, khajiit only gets 750 max stam increase. that is incomparable. additionally, redguard gets 950 stam recovery when dealing damaage. that's simply better than khajiit. the race becomes useless when stacked against the other options.
    @n0tthesun
    Well you were saying khajits lagg behind so I assume you were talking in pve and on higher level. So I assume your build is proper meta build not some regen stacking build (in that case you are lagging behind for your own reasons). At most in pve on meta build you will find 962 base recovery from dubious, stormfist and the universal one. 10% of that is 96. At minimum in pve when fully buffed you find yourself having 60% recovery boost, but usually it goes to 80%. 75 recovery boosted by 60 - 80% is 120 - 135.

135 > 96

You are correct 750 stam is incomparable to 2000 stam. But 8% crit + 750 stam (and 750 health) is far better than 2000 stam. Also before this patch you had no 750 stam (or health) so 750 > 0 is another buff.

Also redguard doesn get 950 stam recovery, they get 950 stam every 5s. That is far different but yeah, they get more sustain. They always had more sustain and they still have more sustain. Your argument was khajiit was nerfed, when they were buffed more than even redgurds were.

To solo vet dungeons I dodge roll, and I dodge roll a lot in vMA too. To you, end game has a healer and someone to take aggro, but that's not the case for everyone. I need stam regen.

My pvp khajiit uses bone pirates with 1 stam regen glyph and troll king. Can you clarify the buff to that?

I really wish I were wrong. If not, I'd at least like people to stop blanketly saying there's a buff withflat stats, when it's only a buff to people who didn't use the percentages to their advantage.
    Options
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Colecovision , regarding khajiits and stamina, the information was appearing earlier in this thread. Thing is, up until certain regen value, flat value of 75 (the new passive) is better after percentage buffs than 10% (the old passive). So, counting in CP, medium armor passives and Major Endurance, the equilibrium point lies somewhere around 1270 unbuffed stamina regen - if your base regen (514) plus all flat value buffs - Dubious, glyphs, set bonuses - are below this value, then you have more regen after the update than you had before; if your flat base regen is above - then you've gotten a nerf.

Just as an example, assuming you run 15% from CP, 20% from Endurance and 28% from medium armor. Suppose you had recovery of 514 (base) + 169 (glyph) + (129 + 150) (bone pirate) + 319 (dubious) = 1281. Now...
    • Currently on live: (1281) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.2 + 0.28 + 0.1 (current khajiit passive)) = 2216 regen.
    • After the update: (1281 + 75 (new khajiit passive)) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.2 + 0.28) = 2210 regen.

So yes, you'll have lost 6 regen after the update. (Edit: if you're nightblade and also run Minor Endurance with Relentless, then you'll have gained 1 regen.)
    Edited by John_Falstaff on January 18, 2019 1:05PM
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Colecovision , regarding khajiits and stamina, the information was appearing earlier in this thread. Thing is, up until certain regen value, flat value of 75 (the new passive) is better after percentage buffs than 10% (the old passive). So, counting in CP, medium armor passives and Major Endurance, the equilibrium point lies somewhere around 1270 unbuffed stamina regen - if your base regen (514) plus all flat value buffs - Dubious, glyphs, set bonuses - are below this value, then you have more regen after the update than you had before; if your flat base regen is above - then you've gotten a nerf.

Just as an example, assuming you run 15% from CP, 20% from Endurance and 28% from medium armor. Suppose you had recovery of 514 (base) + 169 (glyph) + (129 + 150) (bone pirate) + 319 (dubious) = 1281. Now...
    • Currently on live: (1281) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.2 + 0.28 + 0.1 (current khajiit passive)) = 2216 regen.
    • After the update: (1281 + 75 (new khajiit passive)) * (1 + 0.15 + 0.2 + 0.28) = 2210 regen.

So yes, you'll have lost 6 regen after the update.

6 Stam?

How is he supposed to complete vMA and solo group dungeons with 6 less regen.
    Options
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO , 6 stamina regen, yes. That is, 6 stamina per 2 seconds. ^^ Or even gained 1 regen in case of nightblade. Rejoice. ^^
    Edited by John_Falstaff on January 18, 2019 1:08PM
    Options
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @John_Falstaff thank you! Suddenly I can't wait til Monday.
    Options
  • Atzepan
    Atzepan
    Soul Shriven

Argonian

Resourceful: Increases your Max Stamina and Magicka by 1000. Restore 3600 2400 Health, and 3600 Magicka and Stamina when you drink a potion.
    Quick to Mend: Increases healing done by 4%, and increases Weapon and Spell damage by 129 for 5 seconds upon receiving any healing.
    I'm actually trying not to be biased here and buff them too hard, but I really do love Argonians. Also, I believe these will level the playing field a little in terms of raw damage, while being faithful to the lore of Argonians being resilient lovable hunks without affecting their nerfed utility.

I think it is somewhat on the right track, the problm with resourceful ist how it interact with speed glyphs which forces it down from a 45 to 30 second cooldown and so actually getting 308 rec for 3 resources. But it also has the backlash that you might not get the full potential out of the resources.

Suggestion would be:
    Resourceful: Restore 4000 Health, Magicka and Stamina over 10 second and can only trigger every 45 second while a potion is active.

This will give them a lower recovery then then them a lower recovery then high elf, wood elf, Redguard and orc. But no Burst heal and not Glyphs boost to make them to easy as tanks.

The next things is argonian resistances, argonian are lore wise pretty resiliant they live in black marsh where disease and poison is everywhere, and when they got caught by the ayleids and tortured with heat and cold they could even manage for a while. The thing that annoys me the most is the loss of poison and disease immunity.

Suggestion:
    Argonian Resistances: 1000 health and Immunity to Poison and Disease status effect.

Mainly because the argonian needs to to have poison and disease immunty lore wise.

Last Quick to mend considering that there is health recovery/restore in Resourceful and the immunity in poison and Disease it feels redundant having more healing. And as it has been pointed out Argonians don't have Damage passive, which is why i would suggest a new passive just suggesting Guerrilla warfare/Adaptability.
    For those reading this you might have noticed i removed 1k Magicka the reason is that the extra resoruce get placed in here with the quick to mend.

Guerrilla warfare/Adaptability:
    Suggestion A: If 5 piece of the gear is light: 500/1000 Magicka and 258 spell damage. Medium: 500/1000 stamina and 258 weapon damage. If heavy 500/1000 HP and 3960 Phys and Spell Resistance

Suggestion B: Every light piece give: 150 Mag and 37 spell damage. Every Medium piece: 150 Stamina and 37 Weapon Damage. Every Heavy piece gives 150 HP and 570 Phys and spell Resistance.

The main issue is that there isn't any DD play ability with argonians.
    With this here they are 1 k mag behind high elf and 13 mag recovery behind high elf.
    Argonian are 1 k stam behind bosmer, but 258 weapon damage infront and but 80 stam recovery behind bosmer.
    Argonian will be 500 stam infront of orcs but be 12 stam recovery behind the orcs.
    Argonian will be 1000 stam behind Redguard, but be 258 weapon damage infront, but wooping 200 stmina recovery behind redguards .
    Argonian will be 250 resource behind Dunmer, but 178 resource recovery infront of Dunmer which means Dunmer needs reduces cost or recovery.
    Edited by Atzepan on January 18, 2019 2:14PM
    Options
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »
    Wood Elves are no longer immune to the status effect of disease damage.
    That's a huge nerf, especially for medium armour in pvp.
    I don't understand ZOS kind of view here!

Argonians are traditionally resistant or immune to poisons, and even use poisons in their rituals that would kill other races. Bosmer are traditionally resistant or immune to diseases, and culturally use rotting meat in ways that makes other races deathly sick. It was only in Skyrim where these resistances were combined into one.

The information in the character creation screen reflects these traditional immunities. I think that when they separated the poison and disease resistance passive which Argonians and Wood Elves shared into two passives they goofed and flipped which one went where.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
    Options
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 stam regen is 3 stam per second.

Let's say you are playing an average of 4 hours per day or 14400 seconds a day, 300 days a year, that amounts to a loss off 12,960,000 stamina. You know how many times more you could dodge roll and troll with 12,960,000 stamina?

And if you are a junky and play 16 hours a day (36000) for 360 days a year (being generous in assuming there are a few days a year where you don't play) then this amounts to 62,208,000 stamina lost in 1 year. Imagine all those dodge rolls ...
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »
    Wood Elves are no longer immune to the status effect of disease damage.
    That's a huge nerf, especially for medium armour in pvp.
    I don't understand ZOS kind of view here!

Argonians are traditionally resistant or immune to poisons, and even use poisons in their rituals that would kill other races. Bosmer are traditionally resistant or immune to diseases, and culturally use rotting meat in ways that makes other races deathly sick. It was only in Skyrim where these resistances were combined into one.

The information in the character creation screen reflects these traditional immunities. I think that when they separated the poison and disease resistance passive which Argonians and Wood Elves shared into two passives they goofed and flipped which one went where.

I think they realized they were already nerfing Argonian heals and went that way on purpose
    Options
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be weird if Orcs were the new best bow/bow race. They get a load of weapon damage and stamina return on weapon skill use, which could include snipe as the spammable.

Weapon damage has a ton of multipliers, 3% for each fighters guild skill, 5% flawless dawnbreaker, 15% from medium armor, 10% minor brutality, 20% major brutality.

Stamina now has.....20% from CP and maybe a class modifier if you run the class, and maybe 6% from undaunted if you wear 5/1/1? But a lot of people are down to wearing 6/1 or all 7 medium because of the extra crit rating and regen it provides.

A stamina buff isn't nearly as cool as a weapon damage buff in my opinion.
    Edited by Bladerunner1 on January 18, 2019 2:39PM
    Options
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I get the feeling AD races have taken the brunt of the nerfs? You've basically turned AD into useless PvP classes which is why you see AD groups chasing single characters unable to kill them

These changes that haven't happened yet are why yellows x v 1 people!
    Options
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After thinking about this I would love it if u could keep Breton spell resistance at 3960 why nerf it nord now has it Breton is a nord/altmer thy should be eating magic not nord 🙂
    Options
  • HackTheMinotaur
    HackTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam

Most of us have maxed out our character slots. I realize it may cost ZOS some income in the short term, but I think you would get a lot more good will from the fan base if more than one race token was given.

Heck, put in a limited time quest where we can earn extra tokens in game during the Q1 release. Or put in a race change shrine that offers unlimited switches for a few weeks only.

I want to explore these changes for a lot of my toons but there is no way I can afford to if you leave it at one free change. You guys obviously put a lot of work into this. Don’t put up a pay gate to access a change you intended to be positive for game balance. Keep in mind that your most loyal and long time players are the most effected by this. Give us more than one chance to interact with it.
    Options