Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Snipe changes PLEASE

gamerguy757
gamerguy757
✭✭✭✭
Look I'm not saying to nerf the move, but the spamming on it is a little out of hand. I mean, [edited] that we spam SHIELDS and they are OP, so here we go again with a move that is OP spammable and you defend it? OK here's my proposal.

Snipe
Plant a masterfully aimed arrow into an enemy's vital spot, dealing X Physical Damage. (Nerf initial damage by 15%) Activating this ability within 1.5 seconds increases the cost by 20%.

Focused Aim
Increase damage by up to 15% based on distance to target.

Lethal Arrow
No change

[edited to remove baiting comments]
Edited by ZOS_RikardD on January 14, 2019 2:54PM
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main stam/magblade...it needs nerfed
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remove major defile then its a deal

Remove heal bot tanks and I agree.

Sure
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look I'm not saying to nerf the move, but the spamming on it is a little out of hand. I mean, [edited] that we spam SHIELDS and they are OP, so here we go again with a move that is OP spammable and you defend it? OK here's my proposal.

Snipe
    Plant a masterfully aimed arrow into an enemy's vital spot, dealing X Physical Damage. (Nerf initial damage by 15%) Activating this ability within 1.5 seconds increases the cost by 20%.

Focused Aim

Lethal Arrow
    No change

[edited]

"Activating this ability within 1.5 seconds increases the cost by 20%."

That alone would be enough if the spamming is so terrible.
    Edited by ZOS_RikardD on January 14, 2019 2:54PM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    The moment the player start casting snipe, he/she should lose invisibility.

You do and you stand up.

You stand up after the cast is over.
    Actually in order to be balanced ZoS should make only instant cast skills to be executed from stealth. All cast time abilities should break stealth when you start casting them.
    Nothing but the best is good enough!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do and you stand up.

Actually in order to be balanced ZoS should make only instant cast skills to be executed from stealth. All cast time abilities should break stealth when you start casting them.

Kind of moot because the cast will complete even if you break at the beginning of the cast.
    My Imgakin beta monkey got lost in a load screen.
    Lupis Mortis EP Magplar
    Duke of Blood EP Stamplar

PSN: Tequilafire
    PC: @Tequilafire

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do and you stand up.

Kind of moot because the cast will complete even if you break at the beginning of the cast.

Let the cast complete. Just make the player visible.
    Nothing but the best is good enough!
  • proteinexe
    proteinexe
    ✭✭✭

Snipe

Focused Aim

Lethal Arrow
    No change

[edited]

No nerf of damage, but an increase cost like you said - just like streak
    Edited by ZOS_RikardD on January 14, 2019 2:57PM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It needs to stop stunning from stealth. That’s my only real issue. I think major defile is over the top given the range though. The CC from stealth is uncessary as there are plenty of other CC to choose from, they also don’t need the extra 10% wpn damage on top of minor berserk. It’s just silly when you think about how many things stack up in a stealth snipe.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swap rapid fire and snipe. Make snipe a 90-135 ult ultimate.
    Lethal arrow does poison dmg and defile. Focused aim does increased range for bow abilities and minor or major fracture.

Make rapid fire a spammable that shoots 3 arrows over 0.6 seconds. Morphs for this you guys can decide and be fair about it, don't let the current snipe bias your opinions but here is an idea

Toxic barrage would instead of putting a dot on the target it would cause the target to take more poison damage by x% maybe around 5% is fair.

The 2nd morph would allow your hawk eye stacks to increase with each hit of this ability for a maximum of 3-5 extra stacks. Call it say archer' tempo or something.
    Edited by JobooAGS on January 10, 2019 5:02PM
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn
    ✭✭✭
    Everyday!?
    Snipe is fine, in fact it's actually a pretty bad spammable. The problem is with cloak COMBINED with snipe. Stealth is ok, you get 1 Shot to win, then you will undoubtedly eat an axe/fireball to the face. Cloaking potentially resets the fight, and at 40m, that's the problem.
    That and a stupid bug they can't seem to fix for some reason.
    Note it IS the spammable for bow, if you give it an increasing cost like streak, then imagine that on ALL spammables!