The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Snipe changes PLEASE

• Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We have had to remove a number of comments for being rude, inappropriate, baiting or otherwise not constructive to the conversation.

Please remember to keep comments constructive and civil and take a moment to review our Community Rules Here.

Thank you for your understanding.

You might as well start classifying nerf threads as baiting, cause that is the net result on every one of them.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer to be sniped than to be drain shot. Even yesterday during a 1v1 in Cyrodiil I took snipe from some another sneaky *** and guess what? He died not me. But when I get drain shot into any nuke it's worse than getting fossilized into meteor, because fossilize can be broken pretty fast at least, while drain shot cc is bugged as hell.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Planning on re-spec'ing my Bosmer stamblade to bow build again, just for the remainder of the Mayhem event. All these PVE'ers running around in Divines Relequen and Siroria and what not, I'd need to "stack" Snipe even less than usual. One would be enough for most of these, with their 20k health.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe has enough counters. But then I have Wings.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STOP ASKING FOR NERFS!

Add capes.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look I'm not saying to nerf the move, but the spamming on it is a little out of hand. I mean, [edited] that we spam SHIELDS and they are OP, so here we go again with a move that is OP spammable and you defend it? OK here's my proposal.

Snipe
    Plant a masterfully aimed arrow into an enemy's vital spot, dealing X Physical Damage. (Nerf initial damage by 15%) Activating this ability within 1.5 seconds increases the cost by 20%.

Focused Aim
    Increase damage by up to 15% based on distance to target.

Lethal Arrow
    No change

[edited to remove baiting comments]

the only reason why this works so well is not the ability or the skill of the player, it is due to lagging. Use it in duell and you die pityfull in your corner.
  • binhao26
    binhao26
    I am a bowtard. Please nerf anything that kill & counter me in the game.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I’m a bow ganker XD
    But this is just bad I Hank with the asylum bow combo only hitting snipe once. This will not effect me at all.

What it will effect is bow/bow in pve where, unless ur a warden, your spammable is snipe or crushing weapons(which is locked behind payed content) so if snipe were to be nerfed like that then all pve bow builds would be forced to buy Summerset.

Kinda a money grab

Bowtards are annoying but this is not the way to nerf it. At least make the cost increase only in a pvp zone otherwise you have killed my pve build

*message to bowtards: l2p if u want to bowgank kill someone in 1 shot with the AS bow not spam from 35m away.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Remove the ability entirely 🙂
    So what would you replace it with ?
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess some Necros got early release