Juhasow wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Trancestor wrote: »
    tonemd wrote: »
    Ahhh. Is this thread is about dueling and 1v1. Now I see the disconnect.

Is this "nerf cloak" argument solely for 1v1s, or is cloak over-performing in 1vX and group play?

It's over performing in xv1'ing like most stuff that are over performing are, trying to fight solo a nightblade that keeps cloaking whenever you get him low while his buddies spam damage and cc's at you and when you try to focus his buddies instead the nightblade comes out like the hero he is with full HP and incaps you and deals the most damage so you are forced to focus him back but he just starts spamming cloak again, is very fun. Not to mention the nightblades 20 meters away spamming snipe from cloak.

Slot steelnado, slot a detection pot

Profit

nty

Then don't complain. Do I make a post for every kid spamming steelnado that killes me when I'm cloaked? And spamming steelnado takes even less skill than spamming cloak.

It is not NBs fault to have a tool to kill while undetected, that's a feature, do we take away the feature to make everyone else comfortable or do we learn how to counter NBs?

Do we take away wings or do we realize that shock staff force pulse and melee shuts down wings?

Do we take away temps healing or do we try defile?

We already took shields from sorc, was that a solution?

So basically you want there to be no build diversity in the game, every stam build has to use duel wield and be a spin2win tard, every mag build has to slot a shock staff and force pulse, f*** playing the game the way you like right? And all this to counter 2 specific skills, how about changing those 2 skills that are clearly over performing since it's so needed to fundamentally change your build to counter them, instead of telling everyone to change their builds and playstyles?

And sorc shields are actually stronger than ever, but maybe you wouldn't know that since all you play and care about is Nightblades?

Do you understand that you can't build to counter everything? You want to kill DKs? Then Nbs will prey on you. Do you want to shut down sorcs? Then Templars will be your nemesis. Do you want to shut down NBs? You can do it, but don't complain on DKs.

You can't build the uber build to kill them all. Sorry for being honest, but in this game one of the first lessons is learning to lose. You can't win all the fights. If you don't learn that, then the whole experience is even crappier (it is already crap with the lag).

I think it is You who dont understand that in current form stamblade is capable to build to kill everything. Like seriously name 1 build that stamblade wont find the way to kill and at the same time that build will be able to easily deal with stamblade (and I am not talking about duel tournaments memes).

So NBs are unkillable gods? Then how is that I can counter most NBs ganks just by dodge rolling when I hear the attack coming on a light armor DK?

Sure, they kill me when I'm mounting, but is it the NBs fault to kill guys mounting in areas that are designed for ganking?

Anyway, if you take away cloak for NBs, you should give them something as good as cloak to compensate, or do you just suggest a nerf without compensation?

You do realize that nightblades are not just gankers ? Also I wouldnt call nightblade a class "designed for ganking" it's not how ESO works. My point was not about nightblades but stamblades in particular which can take down mag DKs very easily. You did not answered my question so I dont know why You ask questions , it's not how conversation works. Also I think You took some part of my words out of context.
    Options