The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Storm atro crates this month, fingers crossed!!!

• Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have to try harder to get noticed more haha.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikr xD
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back Storm crates. :)
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on zos pleeease
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS also please make half masks that cover the nose down of one’s face- like just that, but with no hood
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we should tag every zos member haha everyday
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »

Or... perhaps... don't harass people? Particularly during a holiday season?
    signing off
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »

That's a tad bit far...xD

But still...they will notice eventually, maybe they'll be nice and bring them out on xmas.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping today when the crown sale starts ???
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never get anywhere if you don't push them :P like a protest but in a nice way.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I want the belly dance face thing

I wish there were more face things/masks

But without the hood cowl thingy!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the belly dance face thing

I wish there were more face things/masks

But without the hood cowl thingy!
    Yeeees! I completely forgot to put that part in!
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psijic is next. Previous was Scalecaller.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perwulf wrote: »

How? That wouldn’t be far since Storm Atro never got released again yet everything else did. Scallcaller got released TWICE since I’ve been on here. I’m patiently waiting for Storm Atro crates and would rather not want to a whole year.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How? That wouldn’t be far since Storm Atro never got released again yet everything else did. Scallcaller got released TWICE since I’ve been on here. I’m patiently waiting for Storm Atro crates and would rather not want to a whole year.

I take that you haven't been playing ESO long enough? Crown Store Showcase December 2017 (Scroll at the end of the post.)

I believe it was among the first crates to come back together with wild hunt. Since then, older crates continue to come back in order. Refer to the table below in ascending order.
    qUmb46P.png

Some crates came back in special occasions though like anniversary, etc. e.g. Wildhunt (Twice) & Dwarven (Thrice) if my memory serves correct.

• JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭

Based on your answer, after they bring back psijic, they're going to bring back Hallowjack before Storm Atronach. As much as I want storm crates to come back, I don't think they will be seen soon based on the pattern ZoS is going.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on your answer, after they bring back psijic, they're going to bring back Hallowjack before Storm Atronach. As much as I want storm crates to come back, I don't think they will be seen soon based on the pattern ZoS is going.

I believe we're skipping Hollowjack since it's tied to an event, it was short lived which is a clear indication that it is an event crate, for Halloween to be specific. Also, knowing ZOS, I think they are basing on their marketing cheat sheet instead of player demands. By their book, Wildhunt & Dwarven is probably the best seller since it came back twice & thrice.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    well we have to continue to push them otherwise they probably will take their dear sweet time.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's stupid if they don't think bringing them back is a good business idea! they only returned once, without gem purchases, i know for a fact alot of people will buy the crates to get them and spend gems, and plus, this isn't the only thread about them oh no, people have been wanting them back for a very long time.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There might be hope, I was looking for datamined stuffs and stumbled upon this. Same crate symbol as Storm Atro Crates but different box texture.
    aw_crwn_sys_greatesthitcratever1_1x1.jpg

It says "Crown Classic Volume One." This seems like a revised version of storm atro crates, they will probably add Radiant Apex quality and other bunch of new stuffs, this is just a hunch though.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yeah i have seen those...it could be possible since in the same data mine you see different versions of the dwarven mounts.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There might be hope, I was looking for datamined stuffs and stumbled upon this. Same crate symbol as Storm Atro Crates but different box texture.
    aw_crwn_sys_greatesthitcratever1_1x1.jpg

It says "Crown Classic Volume One." This seems like a revised version of storm atro crates, they will probably add Radiant Apex quality and other bunch of new stuffs, this is just a hunch though.
    Oh that’s the weird crown classic crates

• Kambo
    Kambo
    ✭✭✭
    I will not rest until I get that Rosy Netch Calf. I want my red floaty boy.
    Straight out of Mo- uh, oh wait. Um... Ebonheart, I guess?
    PC US
    Characters:
    Nathyrin Othrril - Dunmer Stamina Sorcerer
    Niveth Othrril - Dunmer Stamina Dragonknight
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we get them soon...maybe in january, or maybe even...xmasss, that would be an awesome present xD
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe it was among the first crates to come back together with wild hunt. Since then, older crates continue to come back in order.

Yup, but we could not buy any specific item out of these crates ... You could not use your gems.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which isn't fair at all that you can use gems for every other crate
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want my clever man wizard hat. I'd also grab that buzz cut just for the sake of it.

This. We'll probably get some radiant apex stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if ZO$ tried out something scummy (like a price increase on the crates or their rewards). Maybe they are making it so that we get Classic crates as Daily Rewards instead of actual crates. We'll have to wait to see.

| PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wha datamine did that classic crate image come from?
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    Wha datamine did that classic crate image come from?

Here you are.

https://elderscrolls.net/2018/09/17/29488-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-obnovlenie-4-2-0/3/
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    hopefully the karthwolf charger mount is included in those new crates.