The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Storm atro crates this month, fingers crossed!!!

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Welp, title really, cmon zos they will sell like hot cakes.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOD YES PLEASE!

I’ve been sitting on 57 gems just for the damn Soul-Shriven costumes! Mainly the ragged and leather, since the armor is kinda eh, but I might get it.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I kept posting on all their Facebook posts saying bring back storm atonach crates and they commented with "I see you" in a gif lol. So it's neither confirmed nor denied that they will return.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    I kept posting on all their Facebook posts saying bring back storm atonach crates and they commented with "I see you" in a gif lol. So it's neither confirmed nor denied that they will return.

where and when?
  • leb91han
    leb91han
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back storm atronach crates again please 🙏
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    A day or two before the new life festival they answered me. But I still hope the crates come back. If not December, maybe january
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not soon please. After my December expenses I need 1 month to get 1 mil gold for ordering 15 crates at my guild ;)
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I´d rather have dwarven crates back.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I´d rather have dwarven crates back.

Dwemer crates have been out the most, while storm atro has only been back out once, and WITHOUT gem purchases available, i hope they come back, i want my damn storm atro horse, been waiting a year and a half for it.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring back storm Atronach I want the ice horse <3
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    They haven't been back in 2018, not fair when others have been back more than once this year. Want my clouded senche mount
    Edited by Pajor on December 16, 2018 5:54PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got the Soul-Shriven skin, now I need them Storm Atro crates back. Hell the Scalecaller crates came back twice in a row!
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dwarven crates also came back twice this year I think
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my observation Storm Atronach (gambling) Crates have been the best so far. What do you think?
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they will bring them back soon, maybe for Christmas, there’s no reason why they wouldn’t :)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got the Soul-Shriven skin, now I need them Storm Atro crates back. Hell the Scalecaller crates came back twice in a row!

Huh twice? when was the other time?
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Around March of this year. I just started playing at that time and still remember looking at the great elk with sadness, not having 100 gems back then. Got it this second time tho ^^
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on December 17, 2018 2:06PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    And yet every known crate was released in 2018 but storm atronach. Makes no sense.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing we can do is keep asking for them, tag or submit tickets or something. Our voices will be heard :smile:
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing we can do is keep asking for them, tag or submit tickets or something. Our voices will be heard :smile:

I agree, cmon ZOS!

Around March of this year. I just started playing at that time and still remember looking at the great elk with sadness, not having 100 gems back then. Got it this second time tho ^^

Ahhh i thought he/she meant a repeat, not there actual release
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh don’t worry, they will not miss on opportunity to milk it ;)
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are waiting for us to spend our saved gems first. ;)
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are waiting for us to spend our saved gems first. ;)
    I was honestly so tempted to buy a chicken- until I noticed it was 40 gems. I’d rather save the 57 I have for the Storm crates.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have removed some off topic comments from this thread. Please ensure that the discussion remains civil and constructive. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring the crates back and you won't see a thread like this ever again zos
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want the belly dance face thing
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope January is our month then :s
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I want the belly dance face thing

I wish there were more face things/masks
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was not "coming back" , scalecaller crates were first time released early this year.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Crown_Crates
    Edited by Juhasow on December 18, 2018 10:03PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and they came back twice this year
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well with the moderation thing, atleast they noticed this post lol