The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Storm atro crates this month, fingers crossed!!!

• xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    hopefully the karthwolf charger mount is included in those new crates.

Could appear soon, since the Hist guar appeared! maybe in the baandari crates, who knows. Maybe even the crates at the end of the year, since it might be winterhold for q4 and the wolf is skyrim themed, sooo if they did a winterhold/skyrim themed crate for winterhold then well, i wouldn't see a reason to not put it in there.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hoped to see Storm crates this morning :( as a Christmas gift for us all
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    I hoped to see Storm crates this morning :( as a Christmas gift for us all

Christmas eve in the states...sooo it could be tomorrow, tbh i doubt the christmas theory but if it is true, it would be amazeballs.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I would like Storm Crates to come back this week or next week, I just don't see it. If anything I feel like they're going to bring back Psijic Crates before Storm Atronach, plus the last time they brought back the storm crates, you couldn't even buy individual items from them with gems, possibly meaning the gem system wasn't introduced until Wild Hunt, could be wrong though because I only came to the game in like April-May 2017.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have much hope either, but not going to give up and will keep asking them. Eventually it will pay off.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. Just release it for christmas! :)
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have much hope either, but not going to give up and will keep asking them. Eventually it will pay off.

I agree! Peer preassure really, eventually they will just get tired of us asking lol
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree! Peer preassure really, eventually they will just get tired of us asking lol

it worked with the indrik mount when the forums were flooded with posts :smile: So why not with storm atronach crates.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it worked with the indrik mount when the forums were flooded with posts :smile: So why not with storm atronach crates.

Very true indeed! hell there was even that vote post!
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

Or maybe they planned it anyway, who knows ;)
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

Or maybe they planned it anyway, who knows ;)

Shhhh. They did, but that doesn't mean we give up on these crates :hushed:
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perwulf wrote: »
    There might be hope, I was looking for datamined stuffs and stumbled upon this. Same crate symbol as Storm Atro Crates but different box texture.
    aw_crwn_sys_greatesthitcratever1_1x1.jpg

It says "Crown Classic Volume One." This seems like a revised version of storm atro crates, they will probably add Radiant Apex quality and other bunch of new stuffs, this is just a hunch though.

Hmm this may be not coincidence there is Cyrodill bridge to Imperial City in the background. Maybe this will be crate connected to some PvP event.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    There might be hope, I was looking for datamined stuffs and stumbled upon this. Same crate symbol as Storm Atro Crates but different box texture.

It says "Crown Classic Volume One." This seems like a revised version of storm atro crates, they will probably add Radiant Apex quality and other bunch of new stuffs, this is just a hunch though.

Hmm this may be not coincidence there is Cyrodill bridge to Imperial City in the background. Maybe this will be crate connected to some PvP event.

I doubt it, the background never really meant anything, it could be a back drop cos, why not?
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt it, the background never really meant anything, it could be a back drop cos, why not?

I now checked previous crates backgrounds and there in fact had backgrounds connected to the theme of the crate.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I now checked previous crates backgrounds and there in fact had backgrounds connected to the theme of the crate.

Might of done...but idk what they could do with pvp...unless you need to do pvp to get them, which iwould be very angry about cos, pvp is crap in this game.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP is just awful, zerg vs zerg and lag is all it is. Well in Cyrodiil anyway.
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    There is obvious interest, I know it was on my chrismtas wish list, ... Maybe for New Years?? LOL
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ekoe1954 wrote: »
    There is obvious interest, I know it was on my chrismtas wish list, ... Maybe for New Years?? LOL

That would be good enough xD
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Please bring the storm atronach crates back soon! I've been waiting for them for ages!
    PC/EU DC
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will get them eventually :P I hope
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please zos i need the storm crates!
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    if we dont get storm atronach crates in january then we should riot haha
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok but someday in a crown crate I want a Daedric titan pet or mount (scaled, not the big behemoths)
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe during Midyear Mayhem event?
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the crate is related to pvp rewards, but for an event sale then possibly.
    Edited by Pajor on December 29, 2018 9:34PM
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe during Midyear Mayhem event?

The Honor Guard motif seems like it could be related to that event