Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You spot a living Dwemer! What do you do?

• xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kill him so that the legend they are all extinct remains true.
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bag and tag then back to Mournhold for some science.
  • Camael
    Camael
    ✭✭
    I will pickpocket him and then use blade of woe and loot his corpses.... if possible I will take his corpses and put on auction for a highest bidder😋 yes... yes... I'm broke... need gold🙄
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me: I introduce myself and hand them a bouquet of flowers
    DM: Make a charisma check
    Me: *rolls a 1*...
    DM: You accidentally kill the Dwemer with a magical pollen allergy and are wanted for Heinous Crimes Against The Empire!
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would ask him about dwemer racial passives. I would also ask if he can build me custom cool mount, and some fancy items for a house. Would be also nice to get a cool crossbow weapon :)
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kill him, for he is not a Dwemer.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    giphy.gif

'Throw a pokeball' was my first thought too :D
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Note myself to not buy again sujamma from this trader in suran.
  • AarDoTaazokaan
    AarDoTaazokaan
    ✭✭✭
    sZXLSXT.jpg

I would ask him to take a selfie with me so I could post it on the ESO forums to prove to everybody that it really happened and maybe, just maybe get an Awesome from the fairest maidens in Tamriel, @GinaBruno and @JessicaFolsom. <3
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudball
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrump and jump!
  • Gaeliator
    Gaeliator
    ✭✭