Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You spot a living Dwemer! What do you do?

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask him questions about the disappearance of the Dwemer and then use that information for nothing useful except for my book report to Archmage Trebonius. Because I may be a full wizard in the Mages Guild, but I'm still doing homework like I'm in high school.

Unless I kill Vivec, in which case I need to hunt up that dwemer guy again and hope he can mend Wraithguard so I don't kill myself using the tools like an idiot. Can you imagine me sitting there in the cavern of the incarnate saying "So, future Nerevarine, learn from my failure to listen to the instructions of my questgiver..."
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about: You spot a living dwemer, epic dwemer music starts and the title "Elder Scrolls VI" slowly shows up on the monitor?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d ask him or her why they keep motifs in jars.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ask him questions about the disappearance of the Dwemer and then use that information for nothing useful except for my book report to Archmage Trebonius. Because I may be a full wizard in the Mages Guild, but I'm still doing homework like I'm in high school.

Unless I kill Vivec, in which case I need to hunt up that dwemer guy again and hope he can mend Wraithguard so I don't kill myself using the tools like an idiot. Can you imagine me sitting there in the cavern of the incarnate saying "So, future Nerevarine, learn from my failure to listen to the instructions of my questgiver..."

Kagrenac is dead, and I believe his theories must die with him.
    EU PC
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well first, I'd fetch him his slippers (I mean boots)...
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »

I think he refers to Yagrum Bagarn
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, after seeing some of the responses in this thread, I'd set up an impenetrable defense grid to protect them from foolish idiots who would murder them. For only a fool or an idiot would not relish the opportunity to learn from among the most enlightened elven minds Tamriel had ever seen. Then I'd help them build their robot armies to remove all the stupid.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Silverwillow
    Silverwillow
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say "Do you know how long I've been looking for you?"
    "Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to blame them afterward." -- Bob Varsha
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    Well, after seeing some of the responses in this thread, I'd set up an impenetrable defense grid to protect them from foolish idiots who would murder them. For only a fool or an idiot would not relish the opportunity to learn from among the most enlightened elven minds Tamriel had ever seen. Then I'd help them build their robot armies to remove all the stupid.

Agreed, the dwemer had it right with thinking none of the gods were worthy of worship and were the most technologically advanced race in nirn. If the dunmer didn't make krag rush then maybe something different would have happened to the dwemer
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    You spot a living Dwemer! What do you do?
    Wake up?
    confused24.gif

• dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd leave Divyath Fyr's corprusarium as quick as possible.

I'd return with an Ancient Dwemer Artifact later on.
    i'm just tryna have a good time
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mug 'em!
    PC-NA
  • iAmLife
    iAmLife
    ✭✭✭
    I'll ask him to take over ZoS, so we get some futuristic mystical balanced content 🤔
    I'll own you fool, COME AT ME YOU SON OF A GUN, hi names Life... LIKE FOR LIFE kthnxbye
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder .... just how much sujamma did I drink...?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try to figure out where I am at...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roll for initiative
    Edited by pzschrek on November 12, 2018 9:16PM
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this happened to me 15+ years ago. I saved and then killed him to see what would happen. Then I got the warning that I ruined absolutely everything now and forever, so I reloaded the previous save.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call the zerg
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ask them what tech it was the Nedes stole to make the stars.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    You don't know what a dwemer looks like tho, they probably look just like other mer as far as we know. Also why would you kill such a fine specimen?
    2200887?w=1024&h=1024
    Edited by Edziu on November 13, 2018 1:23AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    You don't know what a dwemer looks like tho, they probably look just like other mer as far as we know. Also why would you kill such a fine specimen?
    2200887?w=1024&h=1024

You don't know tho, not in the context of the second era. yagrum wont come out till the third era as far as we know and by then he had already been affected by corpus which had twisted him from his original elvish appearance
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    before or after I swiped right?
    o0tCQNi.jpg
    forever stuck in combat
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kill it for pretending to be a Dwarf but is actually a dandelion eating elf....
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    /bow and ask for schematics.
    Some things never change.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell information for profit >:)
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

I think he refers to Yagrum Bagarn

Is that so? Might also be that what I wrote IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM YAGRUM BAGARN that's also is in your link. But thanks :P
    latest?cb=20141201170359
    EU PC
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    2200887?w=1024&h=1024

You don't know tho, not in the context of the second era. yagrum wont come out till the third era as far as we know and by then he had already been affected by corpus which had twisted him from his original elvish appearance

That's probably why Edziou linked Radac Stungnthumz instead, who appears to look just like how the dwemer might have looked.
    TR-creature-Radac_Stungnthumz.jpg
    EU PC
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask them what the heck do they do with all that water and lockpicks?
    Edited by Katahdin on November 13, 2018 7:44AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel pity for him cause it got corprus disease, just quickly talking to it to solve quest
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Mystery_of_the_Dwarves