✭✭✭✭
    I have but one wish for 2019.

1. Fix the lag in Cyrodiil

The End
    Options
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Spellcrafting. Remember Spellcrafting? I do. :| I will never forget.
    2. Challenging overland content (whether that means mixing more powerful enemies with our one-shot enemies or giving us some way to increase the difficulty level of zones).
    3. Would love to dye my hair as well.
    4. The ability to create one of those nameable and easily accessible wardrobe outfits with a crown store costume, weapon, and hat.
    5. More stamina healing options for my bow/bow Warden, including abilities and set pieces.
    Edited by Cireous on November 14, 2018 3:44AM
    Options
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    For Cyrodiil,

It seems that everyone either sprints across the battlefield on horseback or they just use the transitus network to go anywhere in Cyrodiil. My idea would be for a buff/bonus in experience and defense for those who choose to travel on foot. The bonus can be from 5% to 10% depending on how large the group you travel with is or if you are going it alone. This would only take effect when you are not near a keep.

And if we can have bonuses when we are near a keep then we can have one when we are not near a keep. For example; Reach passive ability from the Assault Skill Line and Combat Medic passive from the Support Skill Line.

And it can be called the Stop and Smell the Roses passive skill.

Just to get more attention to my idea.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

Options
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magic bow. Ya im relpying in every thread thats relevant and two that are not.
    Options
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want dolmens to have a next level. Sometimes a player gets sucked into another area and has a chance for something special.

I want archaelogy. Finding little things that help you find other little things..that help you solve big mysteries.

I want horse racing and courier quests.

I think pvpers should be given their own short bus, keep them separate from mainstream population. The reason they put the kids on the short bus was because behavioral issues.. Nervous twitch gaming...should be playing battlefield or fortnite. Their whole perspective on the game sucks up bandwidth that could be invested in pve content. If its *really* a pvp game, allow open world pvp w flag to enable.

I want them to revamp treasure chests so they arent in same damn spot. Dynamic treasures.

I want new main quests to be unlocked at cp160 300 500 etc..

I want them to expand and completely rework crafting system.

I want there to be randomly generated delves..in hidden, unknown places, so you cant google to find them. And super difficult to. Harder than skyreach.

More vertical progression. Game is too flat.

The game just generally feels like its lacking roleplaying and exploration elements.

Edited by ImmortalCX on November 14, 2018 5:37AM
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /Insert here 2016 - 2018 Wish list
    Options
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything I’m about to suggest is suggested without external add ons taken into accounts. I think PC players sometimes forget that console players don’t have access to add ons, so please don’t say about one of my ideas “oh there’s an add on for that” screw that, stuff like this should be in the base game.

First things first, the most important and probably most obvious one: IMPROVE YOUR SERVER PERFORMANCE. I’m sick of trials, PvP and Maelstrom being unplayable for me and many others because of the performance issues. I mean I hate PvP, but I would like to do trials and Maelstrom with some regularity and reliability.

Gameplay
    * Pre set CP and skill set ups for easy switching. Save some time and allows people to switch easily between PvE and PvP set ups if they choose. Or even tanking and dps set ups. Let’s encourage build experimentation. At least 3 would be good.

* Harder overland DLC content. Maybe not pre nerf Craglorn levels but somewhere in between. At least for the smaller DLC’s. Not every DLC overland zone needs to be new player friendly. Provide some challenge without requiring players to group up.

* Buff normal dungeons/trials/arenas. The massive gap between normal and vet dungeons/trials/arenas is a problem. I don’t think we need a third difficulty level, just buff normal up so newer players can actually be forced to get a little bit better as they do them, make them learn mechanics somewhat and learn how to be part of a dungeon/trial team. Not a big buff, but just enough so the gap isn’t as big.

* Disguises are moved to the collection menu so they’re not clogging up our pack.

* More useful quest rewards. Some of them are a joke and make no sense. The reward for finishing the Murkmire story is a staff for a stamina set........ I mean, really? I know they shouldn’t be as good as what you get in harder content, but........ really?

* Daily quests in all the zones. Like we have in the new DLC zones but do it for all the zones with new motifs and goodies to collect.

* A new single player arena and a 2 man arena.

Housing
    * Place your alts around your house with the added ability to trade gear with them. This would be a huge QOL improvement in general and would make housing more useful. It would save everyone a heap of time and annoyance not having to dump things in the bank on one character, logging out, logging in on your other character, and retrieving it. Cut out the middle man, it’s not needed. I’d also like them to walk around and interact with the furnishings and environment around your home, you’d see my DK with his sword and board working over a dummy, you’d see my MagSorc sitting reading. In saying that, I know that would be a bit too ambitious, so I’d settle for just letting them stand around and be interactable to switch gear.

* Fix the raised platform bug. I can’t make an elevated duelling arena because the AOE’s fall right through the created floor. Rendering my arena on top of the ruins at Hakkvild Hall useless. Fix this please.

* The ability to place our collectables as furnishings. (i.e Lodors Crown or Witchmothers whistle) and trophies (like fish’s and bits found on monsters)

* Custom guild banners as furnishings.

* Display mannequins and weapon displays. Good place to put our retired armour and weapons that we want to keep as trophies.

Trading
    * Keyword search for guild trader menus. This has been asked for A LOT in the past few years, I know PC has add ons, but consoles don’t. Something like this should be part of the base game.

* More guild traders in the main cities.

Other

* The ability to completely change the appearance and race of our personal banker and merchants. Create your own NPC basically. Don’t slug us extra for this, we already put down a ridiculous $50 each for these, just add it in.

That’s all I can think of at the moment.
    Edited by MattT1988 on November 14, 2018 7:21AM
    Options
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrisXD wrote: »
    The Elder Scrolls Online 6

Wrong forum mate
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
    Options
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet skins
    Set slots/storing system. So many sets, so little space and all of it unorganized.
    Hide any slot. I want to get rid of shoulders
    More bank slots
    Private access to a guildtrader in every capital city
    Give solo and open group content more HP. It does not have to be much more difficult, but it should feel like a fight.
    Settings: Slider Disable CP by n% where % is 0 to 100
    Craftable two pieces sets similar to monster sets. Any third bonus is a good bonus.
    (Visually) unarmed combat and magic.
    New Cyrodiil campain for organized players. Its a disgrace to mix them up.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account wide everything
    A sub 300 ping
    Treethane Ceremonial Dress costume
    Options
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically just add some addons to base game for us console peasants:
    - Action duration reminder
    - Wardrobe
    - Guild store one (search, filters, layout)
    - Multicraft
    - Lazy writ

Next up fix the bugs that are old and everyone is aware of, been around too long.

Account wide stuff, e.g. lorebooks, shyshards, FG, psijic etc. Obviously when your character hits lv50 & you've completed on another character you get the option.

Focus on fixing the server and performance issues, constant lag & disconnects is literally killing the game for many people I know.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
    Options