The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO 2019 Wishlist

notyuu
notyuu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Simply put, my wishlist for things to see in ESO for 2019

1: Dyeable powers [disabled in pvp for balance reasons ofcourse]
2: Dyeable Hair
3: Dyeable tattoos
4: option to sheathe one handed weapons on your back
5: chest options that don't have those stupid hip flaps [while keeping the version that does have the hip flaps for those that like them]
6: One hand and rune skill-line
7: Hand magic skill-line [even if it's just a staff reskin]
8: the ability to hide any and all armour parts in the outfit creaitor
9: fixing the dye consistency across styles [warriors steel dye on ebony looks completely different from warriors steel dye on glass for instance]
10: a complete overhaul/replacement of the CP system
11: Dummys and weapon racks for housing that let you store weapons/outfits for display
12: More items in the AP and telvar store [or just make it so you can turn them into geodes]
13: Stackabale and tradeable geodes

so..that's my wishlist for 2019...what's yours?
Edited by notyuu on November 6, 2018 3:15PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want a new game
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14. Hide vampirism skin
    15. Fix NB shade
    16. Account wide mount training
    17. Account wide achievements
    18. More housing slots
    19. Did I say fix NB shade?
    Edited by Runschei on November 6, 2018 3:17PM
  • Abigail
    Abigail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. No more nerfs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Fix loading screen time
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. no more nerfs, actual fixes and balances
    2. separation of pvp and pve, keep that *** apart from each other. don't even let them look at each other
    3. for ZOS to actually fix the mac client someday after breaking it with murkmire
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls Online 6
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction change token
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Hair colour change via dye station.
    - Hide all armour slots.
    - Respec token that is also given when you purchase each major dlc.
    - Any mounts and more pets earn-able in game from bosses, quests and content rather than the *** cash store.
    - Actual optimisation, I shouldn't be at <30 fps with an 7700k and 1080ti just because some people are around me.
    - Guild store filters that work, search by name, filter by unknown motif sets and other useful options.
    - An npc that compares all traders in that zones items so we dont have to check EVERY SINGLE trader individually.
    - option to have achievements and progress transfer to alts so it doesn't feel as bad playing alt characters.
    Edited by iiYuki on November 6, 2018 3:25PM
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update within 10 hours in console .
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    I like the sound of Dye-able Hair and hiding Vampirism! Also Weapon cases for your home would be a great feature, could even house your Collectables in them!

I was talking to some guildies about having variable CP distribution slots, kind of like the Outfit slots.

Would love to be able to have a PvP, vMA, and PvE CP tree set up ready to go rather than changing it everytime.
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your wishes. Let me add mines:

1: CP/SkillPoints/AttributePoints/Mundus loadouts, so you can totally change your build in a few clicks like you change an outfit.

2: More "neutral" skills that scale off your higher ressource. (Especially healing)

3: New assistants to take and turn in daily writs. (I don't want to get out of my home, I may encounter other people).

4: New skills. Why not crafted ones? :wink:

5: Monster sets that are on different pieces than helm and pauldron.

6: Oh. Let me select the tune I want to play with an instrument emote, or better, let me play note by note.
    Edited by Elwendryll on November 6, 2018 3:35PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chat channels that don't disappear when you join a group forcing a restart. I was hoping 2018 would see a fix, but it's not looking good since this was first reported as bug in December of 2017.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a new game too, on new servers, it should be based around a new version of the alliance war with PVE involving meaningful quests and challenging raids.

Basically ESO 2.0

So what needs to happen is that ESO 1.0 and 2.0 will run concurrently but they exist at different points in history, it should be possible to move between the 2 versions of the game via a form of time travel so that development of ESO 1.0 does not halt or stall, it just becomes part of a larger ESO space time universe.

We have all learnt a lot from ESO so it should be quite easy to implement and traverse to a new version, heck it could even take place in the future (We all know that Nirnroot was created in the Fallout era etc) and happen in space aka starfield..

Just please do something new, thats all...

Edited by moonio on November 6, 2018 3:58PM
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing I wished for on the 2018 wish list: Mountable Pony
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1 Remove update 20
    2 fix bugs
    3 can say will get banned
    4 again cant say will get banned
    5 No more nerfs
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    Simply put, my wishlist for things to see in ESO for 2019

1: Dyeable powers [disabled in pvp for balance reasons ofcourse]
    2: Dyeable Hair
    3: Dyeable tattoos
    4: option to sheathe one handed weapons on your back
    5: chest options that don't have those stupid hip flaps [while keeping the version that does have the hip flaps for those that like them]
    6: One hand and rune skill-line
    7: Hand magic skill-line [even if it's just a staff reskin]
    8: the ability to hide any and all armour parts in the outfit creaitor
    9: fixing the dye consistency across styles [warriors steel dye on ebony looks completely different from warriors steel dye on glass for instance]
    10: a complete overhaul/replacement of the CP system
    11: Dummys and weapon racks for housing that let you store weapons/outfits for display
    12: More items in the AP and telvar store [or just make it so you can turn them into geodes]
    13: Stackabale and tradeable geodes

so..that's my wishlist for 2019...what's yours?

I don't really care about dyes and appearance, but completly agree with your points 10-13
    Edited by Swomp23 on November 6, 2018 4:19PM
    XBox One - NA
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Sorc nerfs, I still come across the odd few I can't just one shot.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merge some sets to be one per map, in case of the crafted ones. So a map will have the light/medium/heavy dropped overland sets, and the crafted ones instead of 3 to be 1. Look at all sets to achieve this thing, merge most of them and reconstruct others. Too many sets in the game, and the real problem is that 3/4 of them are useless, made just to fill the standard needed of sets released. What will have in 2-3 years?

oh, and guild trader search bar
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP
    1. Alliance locked campaigns (or al lest one campaign).
    2. Some counter - mechanism to prevent morning / night capping and getting way to much potential points for it (thus winning PvP campaign by doing PvE (PvDoor) ).
    3. No group queue for BGs (remove pre-mades or add separate BGs for groups & separate BGs for solo / randoms)

PvE
    1. Arenas & Trials group finder support (seriously, why is it not a thing yet ??? ).
    2. Upgrade house token (either for crowns or by writ vouchers) so you could place more furnitures in your house (more slots).
    3. Search by text option in trading guilds.
    4. Some other way to be able to sell limited amount of items while not in a guild (other than spamming zone with WTS xyz).
    5. "Global" inventory management (example: when you hover over an item if one of your character have it already or with different trait or quality UI will inform you about it).
    6. Move the bank space cap further (upgrade either for gold or writ vouchers) - bank cap needs updating as it has not been changed since the game launch (2014) I think.
    7. Spear skills line / add spear with different animation set as a Two Handed "Dagger".
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    Guild trader search option
    Hand to hand weapon skill line
    More housing slots (including dummies and other weapon/armor displays)
    Frequent freezing/crash resolution
    Another mages'/fighters'/DB/TG guild storyline
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »
    Same thing I wished for on the 2018 wish list: Mountable Pony

Perfect for my Bosmer! :D
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Personally would like to see some guild updates

* Hats that show shorthair

* Way to visit people's houses

* Store for people's houses

* Real guild houses

* More interesting ways to support allies

* More leaderboards
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Close horses' mouths (at the very least. Full conformation rehaul would be optimal but I will settle for fixing the derpface.)
    2. Expand decorator privilege to include placing items from inventory.
    3. Make combat pets go invisible & intangible in business/crafting areas within a certain radius of an interactible
    4. Toggle to mute sounds specifically from pets.
    5. Toggle to opt out of involuntary emotes, both receiving and projecting.
    6. Armor stands/decorative weapons as furnishing items
    7. Bundle resource container drops to be all taken from container at once, thus preventing cherrypicking
    8. NPCs programmed to respond to bot programmed behavior by killing bots relentlessly until they go away.
    9. More gold-purchase mounts in the stable to buy.
    10. Netch mount!

Edited by Minyassa on November 6, 2018 8:23PM
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iPhone/Android app with search guild stores function
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire polymorph, DLC and house, ‘nuff said
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop fixing things that aren't broken.

start fixing things that ARE broken.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sub 300 ping.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Less focus on Crown Store, more focus on performance/bug fixes.
    2. Less focus on nerfs, more focus on buffs.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Armories
    Even if you have to trade in some or all of your house chests so that inventory management doesn't become too easy.

Undaunted Armories - All of the base zones have the crafting stations in triplicate, not required since T1. Have one of the triplicate crafting stations in each zone become an armory location run by the undaunted. I.e Torugs pact in Deshaan is tucked away in a location that could be retrofitted to be an armory.

An armory in each zone for all the armor pieces (prob not weapons / jewels, so we still need to go out and farm even if we collect it all).

Deshaan armory houses the overworld, dungeon and monster sets found in Deshaan.

How it works is, you have to get any piece to gold quality, and then you can submit it to the armory. This unlocks the item account wide. Once a gold item has been added you only need to add purple quality of the same item with different traits. The end result is the set will be gold and you can select your trait base on what you have handed into the armory.

So if you submit a Gold Plague Doctor Chest - Reinforced, you can later submit a Purple Plague Doctor Chest - Infused and you can then walk into the Armory and select your Gold Plague Doctor Chest and choose between Infused or Reinforced.

If the Training trait is selected it removed all level requirements.

For 5000 crowns, a squire assistant that allows you to interact with all armories in each zone without having to go there.

Example of cost
    1 Small 1 Large chest = Monster sets and Arena weapons can be placed in armories (300 writs / 3000 crowns)
    1 Small 1 Large chest = Overworld and PVP reward sets can be placed in armories (300 writs / 3000 crowns)
    1 Small 1 Large chest = Dungeon and Trial sets can be placed in armories (300 writs / 3000 crowns)

You'd only be left with 1 small and 1 large chest.

Submitting items into the armories uses the research timers. Instant for Gold, 72 hours for purple. Depending on skill.

Sets in the armory are open to all toons but can only be used on one toon at any given time.

2) Trial finder
    Normal trials only. No random option. Tank and Healer need to be vetted before that can select. Tank needs to have sword and board on at least one bar and have a HP above 30k. Healer needs a resto staff on at least one bar. Unlocks at CP300. nMOL and nHOF cp400. Can of course run them in a private group at any level.

However, to combat fake tanks, DPS players are either running as fake tank for the bonus XP or for the pledges. If running a trial claims the dungeon XP, that would certainly take a dent out of the fake tanks, as this would scoop up a lot of the DPS players in que.

3) All in one crafting stations
    Have the writ merchant sell an item that acts like a Welk Binder, if the player has all 4 crafting station they can turn it into an all in one (attunable) crafting station. It operates like a Writ Billboard does. You approach it and it gives you 4 options. Jewelry, Blacksmith, Woodwork, Clothing, after you select it, it opens up like a conventional crafting station you are used to.

Edited by richo262 on November 7, 2018 5:30AM
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Account wide achievements. I have seen the arguments against it, but when it comes down to it, if I am hunting a HM or no death achievement and I am struggling to get a group together as DPS then the current system penalizes me if I switch to tank or heals. The other option is to make all classes equally good at filling all roles but I can never see that happening. Account wide achievements would be much easier to implement.
    2. Improved dungeon finder with ranked dungeons (easy, medium, hard) and improved rewards for doing achievements and harder dungeons. Better rewards for achievements or harder content might tempt more people to try them.
    3. Better drop rates on some of the more grindy achievements like master angler, and trove or cunning scamps. Several thousand hours of game play time in and I've only ever seen one cunning scamp.
    4. A PvP and PvE load out option that you can switch between for free. Extra loadout slots could be purchasable through the crown store. Paying for skill, CP and attribute repecs just to switch between PvP and PvE is a huge disincentive for me to do PvP on my main and therefore at all.
    5. Alliance change tokens or the ability to change alliance at the beginning of a campaign.
    6. Class change tokens, if you can change race, name, attributes, skills, vampire, werewolf, why not go the whole hog.
    7. Max level tokens if you already have a max level character. Make it pricey enough that grinding the eight hours to level a new character is still attractive to most people.
    8. Max fighters and mage guild tokens. Same as above. Only available to people who have unlocked those lines before.
    9. Remove Bind on Pickup from base game dungeons and trials sets excluding monster helms. Remove the grind for most sets that are no longer BiS anyway and get people more focused on grinding and doing new content.
    10. Hide vampire skin option, or just make it less ugly.

This is from someone who has put in thousands of hours on their main alone so am not afraid of farming for equipment or grinding our achieves. I think the addition of some of these QoL improvements would allow those that are invested in the game to try out new builds or alts while still keeping away from a pay to win element.
    I've hidden your signature.