The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Adjustments to How Weapon Enchants and Poisons Trigger

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok that's just way too much text to go over.

forgive me, but can someone summarized to me; for stamDK PvP build with DW and 2H....

which skills are BiS if my goal is to proc Skoria as often as possible?

PS: question 2: does Infused trait increased poison slotted, or strictly just wep enchant? (i got 2 daggers both Precised trait, thinking of going infused+nirn but i run with Escapist poison 90% of the time in Cyrodiil)

many thanks dudes/dudettes.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam since enchants brought inline for specs (magica absorb enchant - magical damage; stamina absorb enchant - physical damage) as both specs can benefit from infused trait properly - it is time to bring other mechanic that benefit both specs - poisons to work equally for both specs: make poisons crit to scale of highest crit so magicka builds will benefit from slotting posions too with their spell crit.