The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Worlds first veteran blackprison & "The Unchained" by Hodor

• Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the kind words guys, means the world to me!
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • johnbonne
    johnbonne
    ✭✭✭
    As this is my first time seeing the World First race, congratulations are in order! So, congratulations!

But who are Hodor's main competitors, or the ones most likely to succeed besides them? If the difference between skill is staggeringly distant, then my interest in future races will unfortunately lessen.
    "A question requires an answer, a set of facts has only a result. An answer raises further questions, but a result is indisputable." - Imperial Commander Ryland Kline, Warhammer Siege
    PC EU
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Robvenom
    Robvenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real world first will be the blind run

Yup.

Puppet the Peanut - Templar Tank/Healer
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, as always!
  • eridorr15
    eridorr15
    Why you guys so negative ? There's nothing wrong with sharing what you were able to achieve with your friends on something you put time and effort into learning and completing. Not to mention these people help the community a great deal in learning and spreading knowledge in the end game community. Anyways grats guys !!!
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not understand the anger of some.

I do not care about his achievement, but in a few days, we will have a guide for casual players, and several of that guild (or all) will have something to do with it.

and many of those who criticize will use that guide as well.

from me, thank you.
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Job! I knew you guys had been running this on the PTS. Grats!

Lol true.

Its like bragging about acing a test that you had the answers to.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt expect anyone actually cares about a "world first" but after reading the replies i guess some people do care about it?

Only way to make a "world first" interesting is to make content that wouldnt be cleared on PTS/within a few hours after release and when multiple groups (same skilllevel) try getting that world first.

Lol jk jk.. who am i kidding. Its PvE content.... Its never interesting.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for flaming, baiting and profanity, all being against the Forum Rules. For the continuation of this thread please be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done, Gratulations and now get yourself a beer!
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good Job!
  • biovitalb16_ESO
    biovitalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this. Hodor doesn't go on the PTS to actually test stuff, they go there to practice the mechanics so on release day they can blast through it.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    00dv.jpg

Do it without hours of training on PTS, on middle-end PC from 2013, with 6-10MB internet connection, after whole weeks of work and taking care of your children/cats/dogs - then I'll be truly impressed. Post about Hodor doing "world's first" is like Sebastian Vettel bragging he can outrun yo momma in his Ferrari.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streega wrote: »
    00dv.jpg

Do it without hours of training on PTS, on middle-end PC from 2013, with 6-10MB internet connection, after whole weeks of work and taking care of your children/cats/dogs - then I'll be truly impressed. Post about Hodor doing "world's first" is like Sebastian Vettel bragging he can outrun yo momma in his Ferrari.

You care. :trollface:
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! :)
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my only problem with this type of threads is that it inevitably degenerates into "see, content too easy, buff it ZoS, make it more challenging" meanwhile the rest of us are stuck :/ a group of very good players after a fair amount of practice cleared some vet content achievements. congratulations and all, just.. please don't make it "more challenging" becasue for the rest of us its plenty challenging already. most of us are nowhere near Hodor in any way. just... don't tune content as if most players can do what Hodor can do. please? that's all I ask.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gratz, well deserved
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet you didn't take 12 Wardens and their bears
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats y'all, wouldn't expect anything less from y'all.
    Edited by Raraaku on October 22, 2018 7:42PM
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • andy_s
    andy_s
    ✭✭✭✭
    00dv.jpg

Vettel's fans are being salty even on eso forums :D Hodor = Mercedes of ESO B)
    World's First Cloudrest Hardmode + Speed Run + No Death w/ HODOR
    Tick-Tock Tormentor & All vHoF Achievements done w/ Chimaira
    World's First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (patch 1.5)
    World#2 vMoL All Achievements w/ Aquila Raiders
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations Guys and Gals!

Normally I do not gamble but I made an exception in this case and accepted a bet on whom would be first.

My favourite choice was a sound one - so, thank you Hordor. I am doubly ecstatic about your win now. :D

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    @Love Wizard, @Alcast, @andy.s, and @Hjelmerina congratz my bbz and bro's

Keep mining until it dries out, I guess it's the only thing left!
    Edited by Sharmony on October 22, 2018 8:35PM
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz
    Just for info, were u running with 3 dd 1 tank?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GG dudes ;)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    And in the meantime, I'm still downloading the update to be able to enter the game at all.

Remind me, what was the point of these "first" threads again? I'm sure spending time on the PTS memorizing the combat schedule of mobs who follow a specific and predictable rotation was a real achievement.

Not to mention console guilds have to wait another two weeks.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    GG bravo!

And also for all salty comments, Alcast is sharing a lot with the community, and doing a nice guide about black rose for everyone so we all benefit of it.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-blackrose-prison-guide/

Thanks!
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »
    You care. :trollface:

Nah, not really. I just don't like show ponies.
    andy_s wrote: »

"Vettel's fans"? Why not "Hamilton's fans"? Personally, I'm a Kubica fan, shame he wasted his potential. As for the Mercedes, you're right: expensive, overrated and hard to repair. Yep.

You know what is the real deal? Here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441823/worlds-first-destruction-of-alessia-bridge :trollface:
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    andy_s wrote: »
    00dv.jpg

F1 die with Senna, now it's a joke compared to his glory days.
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the nice comments guys! Composition was two stamina DD's, magicka sorcerer healer, and dk tank.
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice, the skin is even uglier than previous options. Good, for a second there I was worried I’d actually want to do this content.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom