Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Demographic: What Race is your Main?

• evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    nyanko big is my spirit animal
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Breton
    Considering that Bretons are never mentioned as BIS for anything, this surprises me. I think it's because Breton girls are prettiest :).
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Bretons are the good looking ones.
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    I like being tall.

No really, that's like... 90% of why I'm a nord over Imperial or Redguard.. Or orc... (I'm stam)

Breton for my mages, but I like being stamina... I loves me my weapons.
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton is my favorite and while they make great healers they make the worst dk tanks!

It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    I was supposed to be nightblade but ended up as a Sorc. I bought a race change token but never really found the need for it.

On a different note have one of every race except Nord. Also have toons with black, pink, blond, and brown hair.
    Edited by Tasear on October 21, 2018 11:59AM
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    If I was given the chances to guess the outcome before the poll the 10th chance I would have said Breton.

Just an example of how the forums don't reflect the population at general. ZoS have already stated that Altmer have the most characters created.

I'm Breton because in every ES game I'm dual wield/bow breton as first choice, just love stealth options if available.

Doesn't matter that my breton is a stamblade, and definitely not meta, its right for me
    EU PS4
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    My Breton Warden is the only character that I play.
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    Breton
    I'm torn between Breton, Imperial, and Altmer!! ...I'll choose Breton, because he's currently the character I'm enjoying the most.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    master race
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    Dunmer master race. The rest are nothing more than slaves and dirty n'wahs.
    You forgot to post this when saying that:
    bfa7LIs.jpg
    :p;):D
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Dunmer master race. The rest are nothing more than slaves and dirty n'wahs.
    Shinshadow wrote: »
    How racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I found a good post for you Shinshadow.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redguard
    I didn't know what I'd play at launch. I certainly had no idea about racial bonuses. I just went into the creator and clicked around the options until I had something I liked, which happened to be a Redguard DK woman. I had no restrictions; my friends had group-decided to play in EP but I had my preorder any race any faction bonus.

I've played all the other classes but remain most comfy with my stam DK.

My alts are Altmer sorc, Imperial templar, Imperial NB, Breton mag DK, Khajiit warden, and an Argonian NB I never did more than the tutorial on because I just don't like her looks but I love her name so she's not getting deleted until I need the slot. I have a Redguard templar on EU thanks to the villa event, unlikely to play further, and have made a PTS bosmer I find gorgeous and may make on the live server some day as whatever class most intrigues me at the time.

No nords, dunmer, or orcs have begged me to be made thus far.
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Nord
    When I first got the game I wanted an Imperial. But I couldn't get one. I sort of look like a nord so I picked nord.
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosmer
    If I was given the chances to guess the outcome before the poll the 10th chance I would have said Breton.

Just an example of how the forums don't reflect the population at general. ZoS have already stated that Altmer have the most characters created.

I'm Breton because in every ES game I'm dual wield/bow breton as first choice, just love stealth options if available.

Doesn't matter that my breton is a stamblade, and definitely not meta, its right for me

Of course the poll is "main", not character created.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial

My guess is that this poll does not line up well with what would be seen in the game.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    Always an Imperial in TES games.

In ESO, I play as a “Merchant Lord” so it’s the perfect race to fit the character, too.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsimer
    I main an orc. I always love warrior races and they fit stamsorc so well too :)
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosmer

My guess is that this poll does not line up well with what would be seen in the game.

300ish votes has a margin for error of +/-6%.

There is nothing flawed about the poll or biased.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial

Other than it probably doesn't line up well with what would be seen in game. How many people exclusively use their main?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Can't vote, have 4 mains:

- 2 x Bosmer
    - Altmer
    - Nord

:smile:
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    The Nord of Magicka
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer
    Most my chars are Altmer
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    Most my chars are Altmer

That matches what the devs have said, and what I see in the game. I think Altmer are preferred, well out front ahead of second place, which is probably Dunmer.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer
    Übermensch altmer master race
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer
    My main is an Altmer. I have alts, but my Altmer templar is my favorite.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit

Other than it probably doesn't line up well with what would be seen in game. How many people exclusively use their main?

Not the point. Point was to gauge what Race everyone's favorite/most played character is.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • mreisse
    mreisse
    ✭✭✭
    Orsimer
    I run all my characters for quick daily writs, and my bosmer NB extra for thieving, but /played is definitely my orc crafter stamplar.

... It's a good thing I have no vet aspirations in ESO because I sure as heck couldn't manage that. Thank goodness for the witches festival, as all the people farming bosses everywhere lets my poor orc complete content I used to run away from. Thank you PC NA players for letting me ride your coat tails for achievements!
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton Magsorc :) and he is very atractive :P
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Not the point. Point was to gauge what Race everyone's favorite/most played character is.

But it is interesting in how different the poll results are from the server. PC NA, at least.