The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Demographic: What Race is your Main?

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit
    My kitty has claws
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer
    Altmer, then Dunmer, then Nord. Those three get the most play time with the Altmer being my first and main.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    I started as Nigthblade dunmer, since Morrowind dunmers felt like most detailed race from lore side. Also Drizzt and Viconia are forever in my fanbook, so white-haired ebony dual-wielder is default choice.

P.S. poll again confirm how magicka dominates game.. all three leading races are magicka, and best stam - Redguard just 5%.
  • Abigail
    Abigail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Considering the one character you play as the most, which Race is your Main?

What is a "main"?

Seriously, my main is whatever I'm in the mood for at the moment. For me, that could be one of three Altmer, Khajiit, Breton, Bosmer, or my Dunmer Vamp. I like them all, and they've each kind of developed a personality; like my Vamp, who is very prissy and thinks she's hot stuff (that's Dunmer humor). :)

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Last time Altmer and Dunmer were tied. I’m glad those dark elves have fallen out of favor.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    I see a lot of people chose Breton as they are the best looking class. I made that mistake also for my magDK but well I still love her, she is my main quester and crafter.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsimer
    I voted Orc because my first character in ESO is an Orc. I don't know if i'd call it my "main" character though as I hardly ever use it except for crafting.

NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty interesting - the 3 leading races are Altmer/Dunmer and Breton - one of each faction. Followed by the two beast races Khajiit and Argonian, before all the other options. The least liked ones are Orsimer and Nord/Redguard.
  • Lifemocker
    Lifemocker
    ✭✭✭
    Altmer
    My main quester/first character is my altmer sorc. Haven't done trials with her since pets became a thing long ago. She's just my go to character to explore new dlc's
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Its actually not surprising so many people wanted to be Breton. A lot of people prefer to play a Human character and Bretons are the only Human race with Magic oriented racials.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    Looks, lore and best way to get highest stats for both mag and stam.
    @Deepan on PC-EU