Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Which class would you like to see in ESO next?

Dosuul
Dosuul
✭✭✭

Which class would you like to see in ESO next? 284 votes

Barbarian
5%
vailjohn_ESOStefacleflguy147ub17_ESOwuka91fojo82SpoticusbinhoSwomp23aaisoahoLarry78TolinoWildRaptorXSaoghalNord_Raseriworir5MuSE_nr1Odovacar 17 votes
Bard
12%
otis67ValveAtallantaSilverwillowQUEZ420paulsimonpsPaganiniSosRuvaakShadowFetusKarldorbrtomkinCasulHateanthemMirelaUmbrellaRaddlemanNumber7Arthalion1Hungryzombie996JiKamaCastiel_SilvermistButterbeans 35 votes
Battlemage
8%
SarousseVevvevsix2fallmb10shadowwraith666TheDominionJahneeOGnozoYamiKurukujlmurra2KarmanorwaySwifigamesZeroXFFgepe87josiahvaKhaarl215outsiders123abcSchokoladessorgatemTheKingofSass 25 votes
Monk
9%
ashenehb14_ESODaraughMarrazzMistStreegaDanteYodaBouldercleaveNemeliomTBoisMinnoPraboooTheLastEpicureanacw37162EpicRekkoningMetafaeLumennJKithPanomaniakathandiraAlienatedGoatSilverIce58 28 votes
Warrior
1%
KanarTaunkySaintsnsox34 3 votes
Witch
4%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOCillion3117O_LYKOScjthenereidBigBadVolkJierdanitplayerkiller247Mendosasampol212rumple9N3CR01Azriael2Rake 13 votes
Witchhunter
2%
Skayaqthomas1970b16_ESOMalthorneCHVINZZlzzyEvilKiwiDracan_Fontom 7 votes
Ranger
1%
DerNachtfalterPathfiredrgnJobooAGSAshryn 5 votes
Knight
1%
LatiosStrider__RoshinCrixus8000 3 votes
Other:
52%
IcyDeadPeopleThumbtackJakeKensei_ESOGilvothLegacyDMJimmyKhajiitHasSkoomaIrishRonDstimpy986b14_ESOTurelusBlackersAlienSlofIselinHalloweenWeedGlurinNerouynrynthxenowarrior92eb17_ESOAjaxandrielsrfrogg23 148 votes
  • IrishRonD
    IrishRonD
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Merchant
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Wrobel
  • AnthraxVzla
    AnthraxVzla
    ✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer
    vampire-dbd32.png
  • SaxonCrusader
    SaxonCrusader
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Of course, let's not add the option that folks have been asking for years for, shall we? Just because they perverted your soul.

necromancy.jpg?w=440&h=354

Edited by SaxonCrusader on October 10, 2018 2:24PM
    You only need three things in life: love, a cold drink, and a sense of humour. : Said the guy who owns this account (Sorry I don't have a better role model who's quote I could steal instead)
  • SaxonCrusader
    SaxonCrusader
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer
    vampire-dbd32.png

That's a vampire!
    You only need three things in life: love, a cold drink, and a sense of humour. : Said the guy who owns this account (Sorry I don't have a better role model who's quote I could steal instead)
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    ANother server option
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Daedric would be cool..
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    A competitive magden class would be nice.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer or stripteaser
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Minotaur
    pLZuqjW.jpg
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    NB tank or maybe DK healer
    Edited by aeowulf on October 10, 2018 2:46PM
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    I think introducing 3 new weapon/world/guild skill lines would be better than trying them to a specific class. Add more toys for current classes to tinker with :)
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    no classes,

just a bunch of skills i can pick and choose from to make my own up.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bard
    My sick riffs shall murder you all!
    PvP needs more love.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    A mesmerizing class like the Glamrou!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Hmm...how bout an actual Healer class? Prob most beneficial and least balance impact
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know what the class would be called but from other Elderscrolls games, I always liked to play using bound bow as main weapon.

Some kind of magical bow user.

• magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Fist weapons with Magicka and stamina morphs and passives
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Emmeric1964
    Emmeric1964
    ✭✭
    A real wizard that uses flame. Where are our fireballs and magic missiles?
  • Panomania
    Panomania
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monk
    Elder scrolls games originally had the classic D&D monk, and it was a great class. Last game that really had a D&D monk that I played was Vanguard....would be nice if ZOS would bring back both monk AND bard.
    Edited by Panomania on October 10, 2018 3:26PM
    The opinions of others should always be heard, especially if they dont agree with your own! But you always reserve the right to laugh at them.
  • Emmeric1964
    Emmeric1964
    ✭✭
    A real wizard that uses flame. Where are our fireballs and magic missiles?
  • BringerOfOmens
    BringerOfOmens
    ✭✭✭
    Unless it comes with a free character slot and skill points, it wont matter to me. Leveling a toon to 50 isnt all that bad although an option should be there to skip it for vet players. After you have leveled 8 toons its just a grind, not a challenge, not fun. The torturous grind to me is skill points though. There is nothing adventurous, fun or exciting about this grind, especially after doing it on multiple toons. After the 8 on my account, I dont expect I will be doing it again. That's my opinion.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    i have fun making new characters... :-(

need more than 14 slots.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    None if it means were going to lose another buff from the game to make them "unique".
    Argonian forever
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer please and my Dark Soul will be fulfilled with evil joy.
    GsJSEuc.gif
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    Bard
    Necromancer would be cool, I agree :smile:
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Laggomancer

PC EU