Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Which class would you like to see in ESO next?

• RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    No. None.

Magplar was awful to play for a year after what they did to it to make Wardens attractive. Magwarden has never been very good and they just keep nerfing it more, trying to rein in the accidental PVP monster they made with Stamwarden.

So I vote no. No new classes, ever again, they're very bad at it.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    As class anyhow.

As I keep saying... new classes sound good to new players, but to old hands... not so much.
    For two main reasons - for one, once you have a bunch of characters played through -everything- having to do it all again once more to enjoy a new class is not very appealing; and for another... it is extremely vexing when you have a nice character you have been playing since launch, and suddenly... a new class that would have been so much better fit for your character idea is added.
    And since there is no class change token, this aggrivation is very real...

And so, as always when the matter comes up where I can see it, I say "no thanks" to "new class", and would much rather have something that can refil new classyness to ALL characters, no matter if newly made or played since launch, some "prestige class" system, like: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/369966/class-morph-idea-mk-ii ;)
  • Romeos Dead
    you complete me..... Necromancers for life!
  • KhajiitHasSkooma
    KhajiitHasSkooma
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Deathknight
  • KhajiitHasSkooma
    KhajiitHasSkooma
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    A real wizard that uses flame. Where are our fireballs and magic missiles?

I love my mDKs, but was severely disappointed they are limited to melee.
  • Hateanthem
    Hateanthem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bard
    My first answer was Bard, because... Bard.

Now I have to change my answer. I would like to see ESO implement self-esteem and critical thinking classes. Classes that let the player think for themselves, and have enough confidence to give things a try before making a decision instead of following whatever some YouTuber says religiously.

Rant over.
  • KhajiitHasSkooma
    KhajiitHasSkooma
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Would love to see a class that has all the skills as stamina first. You'd have to level them and only then you could morph some into magicka.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    I meant to put BattleMage class pretty much like a sorc but without the garbage pets and without wonky abilities like Haunting Curse with real spammable abilities a direct damage ulti like Dawnbreaker and Incap and with a more AOE focus sort of like a Control Wizard in Neverwinter.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer

hqdefault.jpg

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Realtor. Work up your commission and advertising skill lines and start raking in the crowns.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Barbarian
    Barbarian! I love necromancers, yes, but barbarians would be awesome IMO! Not sure how it would shake out lore wise, but I'm sure as always ZOS can finagle some storyline into their origin in or "around" Tamriel.
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Bard monk dark knight white mage black mage scholar warrior summoner red mage
    Oh *** wrong game. lol.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    One whose passives guarantee 60FPS in cyrodiil.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer... we need something in game to bring all the dead Magdens back to life
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    -5 classes, replaced by their collective 15 skill lines of which we can pick 3
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barbarian
    Odovacar wrote: »
    Barbarian! I love necromancers, yes, but barbarians would be awesome IMO! Not sure how it would shake out lore wise, but I'm sure as always ZOS can finagle some storyline into their origin in or "around" Tamriel.

Atmorans?
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    NECROMANCER
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    an assassin class.
    yes, i know about the nightblade class. but,
    i am asking for an assassin class with good stealth and long lasting and short cast of invisibility skills along with assassin type playstyle that is better then what we currently have.
  • SaxonCrusader
    SaxonCrusader
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    an assassin class.
    yes, i know about the nightblade class. but,
    i am asking for an assassin class with good stealth and long lasting and short cast of invisibility skills along with assassin type playstyle that is better then what we currently have.

Make a reverse nerf thread and then you'll get what you want. :trollface:
    Edited by SaxonCrusader on October 10, 2018 9:46PM
    You only need three things in life: love, a cold drink, and a sense of humour. : Said the guy who owns this account (Sorry I don't have a better role model who's quote I could steal instead)
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other:
    I would like a Necromancer, plus all the ones you have stated....

give me more classes!! -squealing noise-
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • seherrons
    seherrons
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer. If vDLC dungeons have your group feeling down, you can help raise their spirits ;)

It's atrocious how long I've wanted to make that joke
    borderlinesakura on PS4 EU | CP780+

My Fancy Freedom Fighters:
    • Silaena Arethi | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight | EP
    • Raharri | DPS | Khajiit Stamina Warden | AD
    • Jinala at-Azeth | DPS | Redguard Stamina Nightblade | DC
    • Andur Revas | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Sorcerer | EP
    • Marianne Chauvry | Healer | Breton Magicka Templar | DC
    • Adrian Attius | Tank | Imperial Stamina Warden | DC
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other:
    None, I would prefer skill lines instead.

But how could this poll even exist without a Necromancer option. It's singlehandedly the most asked for class.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. More weapon, guild, world skill lines instead please.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    Cookie Monster
    Nom nom nom
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other:
    Necromancer
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several of those sound appealing.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    no more classes .... skill lines perhaps, classes no.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    ZoS has way to much on there plate to afford any time on a new class :unamused: Fix what exists first
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.