The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

The Chisel vs The Hammer: An Open Letter to ZOS

• x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuldar1994 wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    The healing changes brought up by @ZOS_BrianWheeler in the combat and ability category is a perfect reason to reply to this topic again.

Please read the original topic and realize that you´re doing it once again.

Healing is not overperforming across the board.

Stamden, Warden and Stamdk healing on high weapondmg (or HP in case of warden) builds is too high.
    Twilight matriarch healing is too high.
    All crosshealing is too high.

Healing on a Stamblade or a magDK (defensive healing) in offensive setups - especially in noCP? Hardly worth mentioning and definetly not overperforming.

Across the board healing reduction of 20% (that´s what it is - going from 50% to 40% healing done is a 20% redduction of healing values you see right now on live) will break a lot of builds and classes outright - because healing is not unviversially overperforming (and the ramifications on noCP are actually horrible - and i don´t even play that gamemode).

Please reconsider this change and replace it with something that adresses the actual problems:
    Tune down crosshealing (reduce all non selfheals via battlespirit more).
    Tune down the skills and classes mentioned above individually instead of nerfing everyone across the board again.

Agree, but I would also add dark cloak healing on this list. It is as OP as arctic blast on higher hp and definitely needs to be looked at.

Imagine wanting nightblade, which consistently ranks at the bottom in anything but ganking (and even there it sucks now) nerfed yet again ......
  • kuldar1994
    kuldar1994
    ✭✭
    x48rph wrote: »
    The healing changes brought up by @ZOS_BrianWheeler in the combat and ability category is a perfect reason to reply to this topic again.

Stamden, Warden and Stamdk healing on high weapondmg (or HP in case of warden) builds is too high.

Healing on a Stamblade or a magDK (defensive healing) in offensive setups - especially in noCP? Hardly worth mentioning and definetly not overperforming.

Across the board healing reduction of 20% (that´s what it is - going from 50% to 40% healing done is a 20% redduction of healing values you see right now on live) will break a lot of builds and classes outright - because healing is not unviversially overperforming (and the ramifications on noCP are actually horrible - and i don´t even play that gamemode).

Please reconsider this change and replace it with something that adresses the actual problems:
    Tune down the skills and classes mentioned above individually instead of nerfing everyone across the board again.

Agree, but I would also add dark cloak healing on this list. It is as OP as arctic blast on higher hp and definitely needs to be looked at.

Imagine wanting nightblade, which consistently ranks at the bottom in anything but ganking (and even there it sucks now) nerfed yet again ......

I'm talking about high hp nightblade builds. Dark cloak overperforms there.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Healing in PVE has already been gutted, stop asking for class nerfs to healing! I'm okay with cross healing reduction in PVP, but don't make healers more weak in PVE than they already are!
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭

Is it anooying to fight against high HP warden/nightblade? Yes, is it op? No

You have to sacrifice a lot of dmg, on both, warden and nightblade, to make it "op". U have to build all around 1 skilln(like magcro self synergy build) and make the other less useful.
    You will still be able to kill potatoes simply cause they rarely self heal or pay attention on their buffs,but a decent player won't die against em, but they can't kill em too ;D.
  • kuldar1994
    kuldar1994
    ✭✭
    Mortiis13 wrote: »

You have to sacrifice a lot of dmg, on both, warden and nightblade, to make it "op". U have to build all around 1 skilln(like magcro self synergy build) and make the other less useful.
    You will still be able to kill potatoes simply cause they rarely self heal or pay attention on their buffs,but a decent player won't die against em, but they can't kill em too ;D.

Around 35-40k hp is enough for dark cloak to be super strong and still have damage to kill above average players. I've played a build like that and it's way stronger than for example tanky stamsorc.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammers are the only thing in zos toolbox.
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like this :*

10444272-box-of-hammers.jpg
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mortiis13 wrote: »

Around 35-40k hp is enough for dark cloak to be super strong and still have damage to kill above average players. I've played a build like that and it's way stronger than for example tanky stamsorc.

Hmm okay.
    I just encountered almost 50k hp guys and they hitted like wet noodle.
    Will build around that on pts
    Isn't stamsorc brawler a meme? ;D