The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group finder is broken

• Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    This is ridicoulos, this *** is not working again... What people your company hires? Chefs, drivers or something else? This problem is many years old, and you could not solve it? I mean, you do not have to plan a landing on the moon just programming.. which is expected from a game making company. Maybe hire some programmers who can solve the problem in less then, umm.. 3 *** years??

Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the group finder in FFXIV broke, it was fixed within 2 hours with an emergency maintenance
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC Eu the same issue, but not just BG it is also Random normal or vet Dungeon finder. Including Specifics as well.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
    Options
  • g6x8h12
    g6x8h12
    Last night just b4 this maintain finder on normal dung's was instant but when you have crew than the problem begin's. Don't know how this Search engine is working but It's obvious that script can be confused when server become overloaded.
    Options
  • Grind_Zilla
    Grind_Zilla
    ✭✭
    Customer Relations is somthing many gaming companys should sink their time into perfection , as any other Irl company would do.

we all have seen the growth of neglect where people making games for others.

the importance of a healthy communication via Game providers and Gamers is crutial to the very core existenz of any game. and yes some companys only give feedback on game developments , changes ,fixes and whatnot.

But a Non feedback is the worst , game providers keep their mutch needed gamers in a grey zone , where providers dictate, and gamers just have to adapt.

so again we have this grey zone that could realy need a boost in communications.

as many other companys they have deadlines , topics of the daily agenda goal to push throug , future plans to discuss on how the overall gameplay would unfold .

this makes a issue where the companys just focus on their product , gains and future developments imprint to game , now if the car drives their show too fast in the factor of just making more monetary gain schemes rather then actualy improving the core gameplay issues , eventualy in the long run people will lose interess and go somewhere else where the Gamers Time ingame is more respected by a company.

"the too big to fail companys , have tons of fails , they just pay to keep them hidden , reducing the integrity of anything made" just for profits .
    Options
  • Grind_Zilla
    Grind_Zilla
    ✭✭
    and yea i got some typo errors as english is not my native language ^^,

have a Great day , u good gamers of the online world.

-take care , stay safe -
    Options
  • Inanegrain62
    PC NA

Had a premade for a dungeon group with guildies and were ready.

While "Forming Group" was going on, it'll randomly give a "Some declined" message, which then leads to F mashing till "Forming Group" actually passes and be let into the dungeon.
    Options
  • Feleran
    Feleran
    PC EU
    Please fix this :(
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was fixed with Murkmire...
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ It worked for me since Murkmire even in prime time on PC EU... hope it wasn't just a happy little accident. :-/
    Options
  • Feleran
    Feleran
    Happened again today. We managed to get in after some tries but definitely not "working normally" either. PC EU.
    Options
  • Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    ...aaaand its not working again. seriously you should just delete the group finder from the game, and create a new one from scratch
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimdarm wrote: »
    ...aaaand its not working again. seriously you should just delete the group finder from the game, and create a new one from scratch

sadly, it's true for PC EU in prime time. But for some reason, this is low priority for ZOS... :(
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix t.t
    Options
  • Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    Save your breath.

Been like it during peak times on and off (VERY on during a new patch release, obviously when it is busy), for many months if not years. Will it be fixed, will it heck it owuld have been months ago otherwise.

You just have to try to play outside of peak hours like I have also been forced to do...
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
    Options
  • Navras
    Navras
    ✭✭✭
    Still very broken... it has been a while eh ...
    EU-PC
    cp 1500+
    Flawless Conqueror & Spirit Slayer

Main: Templar
    Alt: Stamblade, StamDK
    Options
  • Finadril
    Finadril
    ✭✭
    Save your breath.

Been like it during peak times on and off (VERY on during a new patch release, obviously when it is busy), for many months if not years. Will it be fixed, will it heck it owuld have been months ago otherwise.

You just have to try to play outside of peak hours like I have also been forced to do...

While i understand where this cynicism comes from, I cannot and will not share it. I'm still optimistic that this will be fixed IF enough members of the community voice their anger and disappointment about it.

I will however admit that my optimism would be greatly boosted by an official reply, which is missing for WEEKS now. ;)

Fina
    Options
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU
    sick of infinite loading screens! Got like 6 today. Daily dungeons super long loading screens.
    Completely can't enter Earth Forge, two tries, around 4 minutes waiting, no luck.

ZOS, i know you hate Templars (well, not that much in Buffmire update). But why you hate so much PC/EU server???
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Laughs in Duty Finder
    Options
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *bumpety-bump*

How's that investigation going, by the way?
    Options
  • kimaeril
    kimaeril
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA and having this issue as well. I was with a group of 4 all of us on Discord and we all accepted but kept getting the message someone declined, etc. We tried to queue for about 20 minutes but still couldn't get it to work.
    Options
  • moallj
    moallj
    Soul Shriven
    On PC NA, with four of us in group, 1 tank, 1 healer, 2 DPS in discord we would all call out when we got the queue, and wait to see how long it would take before we would get the amazing someone declined message. The key thing this time is, none of us had accepted or declined, we were just waiting to see how long it would count down before it kicked the message on its own. None of us ever saw it get to 30 seconds on the countdown timer. Without anyone selecting anything it would kick on its own within 15 seconds...here's hoping we don't have a repeat tomorrow, as I don't know how many more unfixed or unacknowledged issues I can take with a game that I payed for. Especially during an advertised event that requires said broken service to accomplish.
    Options
  • AllegraLionheart
    Thanks all, confirming we've seen this and are investigating. What platform and megaserver is everyone on?

PC / NA
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
    Options
  • joekneegee2003ub17_ESO
    PC NA
    Options
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Options
  • Pauley_Mccoy
    I honestly expected more from you guys at Zos - a known bug/host of bugs with a feature in the game and you guys choose to host an event around this feature rather than to fix it?

Come on, we are paying customers. You can do better..
    Edited by Pauley_Mccoy on November 30, 2018 11:13PM
    Options
  • Eohor
    Eohor
    ✭✭
    I honestly expected more from you guys at Zos - a known bug/host of bugs with a feature in the game and you guys choose to host an event around this feature rather than to fix it?

Come on, we are paying customers. You can do better..

They're already doing their best. That's the sad (and a bit pathetic) part
    Options
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    It's happening for us on PC/NA too.

I hear about it in guild, and my smaller group of friends has been unable to participate for two days of this event during prime time...which for us is our only time.

It would be nice to see the event extended to make up for this.
    Options
  • capeus
    capeus
    Soul Shriven
    Posting in May 2019, got this bug. Trying to queue with a friend for pvp.

Get repeatedly "Someone declined the invite..."
    Options