Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sable Man Beast Skin

Collectivezen
Collectivezen
✭✭
Need to add a Werewolf Lord skin with fangs, claws, pointy ears exactly like on the werewolf lord polymorph in the crown store! The pts skin looks too vampiric for a lycanthrope skin.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "too vampiric"? It's hairy af
  • Collectivezen
    Collectivezen
    ✭✭
    This is a vampire

2c6r0t2fumfv.jpg

This is Sable Man Beast Skin

wt4jqq8n0i6e.jpg

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, it looks like a Draugr in need of a body wax. Even worse on female characters.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How does it look with the Domihaus monster helmet?
    PS5 EU.
  • Collectivezen
    Collectivezen
    ✭✭
    I would like it to look more like this.

bvqyxt5ovefm.jpg
    ll7ia9v7tmnj.jpg
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Either that skin is seriously low texture or dude is on mega low graphics
  • Collectivezen
    Collectivezen
    ✭✭
    Do you have a better image?
  • Collectivezen
    Collectivezen
    ✭✭
    1ricgpv64zor.jpg

Needs Pointy Ears, Claws and Fangs.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Either that skin is seriously low texture or dude is on mega low graphics

It is low texture :D:/

Neat details on the character's hairstyle and fur of the wolf mount especially emphasize the sad texture of the skin:

l3LKnBe.jpg

rzUX77x.jpg
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tmk because it’s a skin, they can’t add morphological changes to it (or would have to edit the base model to allow for them, which with how customized character models are, I would guess isn’t a feasible endeavor). I don’t have a super strong background on the concept, but as I understand it, you have your model, which is the shape of an object, and then you have the skin, which is the coloring of an object. Because the base model doesn’t have pointed teeth or claws or ears, there’s nothing that the skin can overlay there. It’d be like trying to put a hood ornament on your car with only a paint job.

Polymorphs are different because they completely replace the model and skin of your character, instead of just adding/replacing another skin.

Had ZOS implemented fangs/claws/pointed ears to the base character model and then simply had invisible textures over those specific bits of the model in the base character skins, then they wouldn’t appear unless a skin is applied to the character that includes non-invisible textures for those bits. You can see this most often when using the blackmarrow skin from SP. It’s with the barbaric windblown hair in particular iirc where you can see that the extremeties of the base hair skin use invisible textures, which the bm skin has non-invisible textures for, making the hair appear longer.
  • Hixtory
    Hixtory
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL another ugly af skin, soooo no looking for it then

• Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skin needs to be hydrated. It currently looks sun dried corpse.
  • Ralamil
    Ralamil
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this is the *** they're going to release, I'd really rather they just didn't. Drop this gods awful skin, send whatever devs would have worked on this to instead look at some of the many issues folks have regarding the odd ways in which certain armors dye.
    Karn Wild-Blood - PC NA AD Nord Warden
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan tbh. :( I want badass looking skins, not the ugly ones. I'm ugly enough as a vampire, thank you very much.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU