The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

50k Werewolf Light Attack Build

Masel
Masel
Class Representative
Werewolf Raids incoming!

2 Molag Kena, 5 Blood Moon and 5 Perfect Relequen with Dual Wield. I prebuffed a bit, but in raids this is gonna be insane. Not even taking into account that the Werewolf cost is reduced for every Werewolf in your raid. You don't even use a lot of skills, but the light attack spam made my fingers hurt so i had to stop after a while.

The major fracture provided by deafening roar currently isnt working, otherwise i'd have 50k easily by myself, this way i have to get it from someone else.

Video:

https://youtu.be/A55qMeaLKZo

Parse :

cwMZK2k.jpg

rrDM6Wm.jpg
Edited by Masel on July 10, 2018 3:16PM
PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuuuup. I wonder if the Light Attack changes in Summerset (notably the nerf to WW light attacks), were done with this patch in mind.

I am fully for them rolling back the change the community pushed after the fact (even though I was one of the people who pushed it in the first place...)
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on July 10, 2018 1:22PM
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you also test Hulking Draugr please? I am not sure how it would scale with the WW Max Stamina bonus but definitely want to see how it would perform.
    Edited by Liofa on July 10, 2018 1:24PM
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess it's time to make a werewolf
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As expected, even a bit higher thanks to Blood Moon.

would be curious to see if Selene can compete with Kena in this configuration.

As much as a love werewolf, the idea of having 4-6 players with identical visuals, animations, rotation, sounds, etc.. in a raid group does not appeal to me at all ...

Well, the testing is going to be fun at least :)
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    hahahahaha!

This is actually really hilarious that this could be a new meta compared to a group full of magblades...

I agree, this definitely needs to be addressed and fixed - no way should this be a thing. WW should be viable in many aspects of the game, sure... This is just stupid.
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it. So pleased.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolves
    What werewolves DO NOT want
    To become overpowered. They realize they teeter on the line.
    To get the best dps or to become meta, or even to get directly competitive dps. They don’t want a werewolf in every group. Werewolves like feeling special and needing to exert greater effort to achieve the same or even just shy of the same results in PvE.

Zos exactly understand what the WW community wanted :trollface:
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Werewolves
    What werewolves DO NOT want
    To become overpowered. They realize they teeter on the line.
    To get the best dps or to become meta, or even to get directly competitive dps. They don’t want a werewolf in every group. Werewolves like feeling special and needing to exert greater effort to achieve the same or even just shy of the same results in PvE.

Zos exactly understand what the WW community wanted :trollface:

You told me this would happen xD
    #trusttheBohnT
    Edited by Qbiken on July 10, 2018 2:14PM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YqukJW8.gif

The new WW rotation summarized.
    Edited by Zer0oo on July 10, 2018 2:10PM
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any reason this wasn't possible before, besides the Blood Moon set?
    I mean, the new Blood Rage passive only makes a difference on target dummys, in real dungeons/trials you take damage all the time anyway.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, that is beautiful to see! That's a bit more dps than I can pull on my main dd in her normal form, I don't know about everyone else, but I am very excited to be able to use werewolf form a lot more often and still be a good dd in PvE :)

Edit: I understand that its a very boring and simple rotation, but there is a lot of those happening already. Sure I would like it to be more skilled, I am just happy to see werewolf perform well on the dummy. Also a reminder to everyone, its still early days on the PTS, a lot of things will change and get nerfed most likely.
    Edited by Glaiceana on July 10, 2018 4:20PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Baz
    Baz
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, this rotation looks skilled :(
    vAA : 150.350 WS StamBlade
    vSO : 171.041 CwC StamSorc
    vHRC : 155.895 DB Tank
    vMoL : 159.672 CwC Stamplar
    vHoF : 206.667 MkM StamNB
    vAS : 111.272 MkM Magplar
    vCR : 128.397 WS MagSorc
    Mostly retired from PvE ESO
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    I mean, the new Blood Rage passive only makes a difference on target dummys, in real dungeons/trials you take damage all the time anyway.

Among other things :
    - Blood Moon is adding around 22% LA/Bleed DPS. (around doubled damage with 22% uptime)
    - Pack leader morph damage seems to has been buffed A LOT : quick calc shows the wolves do more than twice the additional bleed damage Berserker morph would bring.
    - It was NOT possible to reliably maintain form in Group PvE while performing an optimal rotation (without using pounce) with the old blood rage passive. Now you only "loose" 0,2sec of timer every 5sec when autoattacking, without any other werewolf in the group.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »

Among other things :
    - Blood Moon is adding around 22% LA/Bleed DPS. (around doubled damage with 22% uptime)
    - Pack leader morph damage seems to has been buffed A LOT : quick calc shows the wolves do more than twice the additional bleed damage Berserker morph would bring.
    - It was NOT possible to reliably maintain form in Group PvE while performing an optimal rotation (without using pounce) with the old blood rage passive. Now you only "loose" 0,2sec of timer every 5sec when autoattacking, without any other werewolf in the group.

Alright, interesting. Blood Moon seems like a must have then.
    Are there good alternatives to Releqen, though? I realize it's BIS for stamina atm, but it's also quite boring, and the almost exclusively LA rotation might benefit more from other sets. Kvatch Gladiator might be interesting ...
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

Among other things :

Are there good alternatives to Releqen, though? I realize it's BIS for stamina atm, but it's also quite boring, and the almost exclusively LA rotation might benefit more from other sets. Kvatch Gladiator might be interesting ...

you can also go for undaunted infiltrator and retrait it to robust. One-bar set buff that gets activated by using a stamina ability, gets boosted by everything.
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Among other things :

I think Relequen is even more BiS here because - like the bleed - it procs on every LA at t=0.

See how the parse have 208 Relequen ticks for 115sec of fight
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

Among other things :

I think Relequen is even more BiS here because - like the bleed - it procs on every LA at t=0.

Yeah that is true, ill test undaunted unweaver just now as well because it has the same condition.

EDIT: I tested it and it is a lot worse than relequen. By a lot i mean about 10k dps.
    Edited by Masel on July 10, 2018 3:08PM
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is idiotic. Truly. Why have the combat depth this game has for it to be reduced to this?
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

Among other things :

Yeah that is true, ill test undaunted unweaver just now as well because it has the same condition.

Not worth it.

Base werewolf LA speed is 1,67 LA/sec
    Blood Moon is roughly 6-7k DPS

You would need a proc per LA higher than 4k to replace Blood Moon

Selene could bring 3k DPS before mitigation but i doubt its going to surpass Kena.

Won't be easy to go higher that what you have.

Edited by Aznox on July 10, 2018 3:33PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS outdid themselves with this one, would think after 4 years of balancing we wouldn't see stuff like this anymore.
    #MOREORBS
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is this setup is going to be perfectly viable in pvp too, now that werewolf building is easy-mode and you don't need a minimum of spell damage / max magicka to get decent heals.

Just swap Kena for Troll King or Chudan, and enjoy free sustained DPS and free burst.

Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should do it on a stam sorc for implosion procs.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    booooooooooooooring
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and 5% more physical damage. (which is more that 90% of this parse)

overall we are probably looking at 52,5K DPS by switching to stamsorc.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and 5% more physical damage. (which is more that 90% of this parse)

overall we are probably looking at 52,5K DPS by switching to stamsorc.

And also im pretty sure camoran is overkill for LA sustain, could go with bi stat food for even more deeps
  • LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    This tops the 36k bash-only parse on the last PTS cycle. After checking that Combat Metrics, it seems could easily hit 42k with this build using NOTHING BUT light attacks. XD
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This tops the 36k bash-only parse on the last PTS cycle. After checking that Combat Metrics, it seems could easily hit 42k with this build using NOTHING BUT light attacks. XD

Problem remains for WW in doing AOE damage during raids!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 10, 2018 4:10PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Problem remains for WW in doing AOE damage during raids!

AoE Relequen through heavy attacks anyone ? :D
    Edited by Aznox on July 10, 2018 4:28PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't going to end well...

I feel so, so bad for werewolf players who're going to try and stick it out. What they should've done is just made werewolf a toggle with respectable DPS. Like everyone has been saying since the start. Now werewolf can be perma-maintained but only because it can pull 50k DPS, which is going to get nerfed into the ground.

I feel really, really, really super bad for werewolf fans. I've learned my lesson but I think some are going to be inspired by this, only to get the rug torn out from under them later.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After checking that Combat Metrics, it seems could easily hit 42k with this build using NOTHING BUT light attacks. XD

Wait till you add other Werewolves to the group :
    Howl of Despair (morph): The synergy now grants the ally Empower for all Light Attacks for 5 seconds. Previously, it granted 10% more Light and Heavy Attack damage for 15 seconds.

Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club