The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Sorcerer Feedback Thread

• swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    God please no. I don't want a stam variant of crystal frags.

You could make the creepy scamp a melee pet I guess. Have it deal physical damage with his lil rat claw of a hand. I personally don't want to deal with a pet but I guess......??? Could have the atro deal physical and be mobile like the wardens bear but not be a permanent thing.

The creepy Clannfear you mean ?

I would prefer them to change unused morph ... like clannfear and twillight tormentor into useful stuff like stam pet or tank pet.

Pet builds should have 3 options in total.

A pure tank pet which will taunt.
    Healer and DD pets shouldnt taunt enemies they should basically just do a job while you live and shouldnt be interferered with by enemies.
    Options
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swirve wrote: »
    Stop balancing for PvE based on PvP crybabies...

The exactly opposite happens in this game, ZoS ignores completely PVP players as they bring the less or no money to the cashier.
    Options
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »

The exactly opposite happens in this game, ZoS ignores completely PVP players as they bring the less or no money to the cashier.

Almost every new set that gets released is aimed towards PvP minus one or two. Most nerfs are because of pvp.

While zos doesn't out right cater to PvP (because you're right, they don't bring in the $$$) it has the biggest impact to gameplay over all.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Sorcs need many serious nerfs.
    DKs a few serious nerf too.
    Well all classes need a serious nerf i would say.
    Dont even dare to think about nerfing that nightblade.

Nerf all, Nerf sorc more.

Buff nightblade.

You must be a ZOS game designer and software developer.

If not, then I bet they'll hire you in a second!

Hey brother, relax im being ironic here :open_mouth:

Siphoning strikes or more damage on abilities please and thank you. Currently hitting more DPS with frags and no execute on bar lmao. Our execute is a joke

Well our execute might me a PVE joke but i can tell you that endless fury is the most OP ability in cyrodiil or in pvp generally.
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Well, I tell you right now, boiz'n'girlz, a magical Dawnbreaker is much, much more potent than being able to slot useless skills like Defensive Rune, Volcanic Rune, Inner Light and Rapids. Seriously, no mag char uses Rapids in combat. You slot and unslot it between battlefields. Same for Def Rune.
    Now, I would embrace having a bar morph and a Dawnbreaker morph of Overload, but if you have to choose - I'm telling you, you desperately want the Dawnbreaker!

How dare you asking for a dawnbreaker?
    Your equivalent is shooting star/ice comet that lands after 2 sec and probably people who play ESO 1 month or more can easily counter by pressing block.

Dawnbreaker is cheaper, better and AoE. Exactly what mighty hardmode heavy armor staminators need. Magica classes dont whine so much in forums to gain access to such glorious ultimates as dawnbreaker.

ZOS honestly thinks that a Magicka DB would be too strong. They've mentioned something along those lines before.

There's a reason I stopped giving them money.
    Stupid of that epic scale should just hurt a little, and life is at least a little harder without my money.

Well, if a magica dawnbreaker comes out trust me it will be used only by mapgplars+magsorcs. I feel they both need it.
    Now if they dont wanna make a magica dawnbreaker they should fix the stupid shooting star that has a 2 sec warning time so you can block it.

For real now...
    Dawnbreaker hits harder,
    apply a DoT ON YOU not on the ground,
    costs almost the half
    ITS INSTANT

Not even close to compare with shooting star

In theory you can force a meteor hit with rune cage, since one CC is undodgeable, the other is unblockable. But who uses cage anymore?
    Options
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Buff nightblade.

You must be a ZOS game designer and software developer.

If not, then I bet they'll hire you in a second!

Hey brother, relax im being ironic here :open_mouth:

Siphoning strikes or more damage on abilities please and thank you. Currently hitting more DPS with frags and no execute on bar lmao. Our execute is a joke

Well our execute might me a PVE joke but i can tell you that endless fury is the most OP ability in cyrodiil or in pvp generally.
    Well, I tell you right now, boiz'n'girlz, a magical Dawnbreaker is much, much more potent than being able to slot useless skills like Defensive Rune, Volcanic Rune, Inner Light and Rapids. Seriously, no mag char uses Rapids in combat. You slot and unslot it between battlefields. Same for Def Rune.
    Now, I would embrace having a bar morph and a Dawnbreaker morph of Overload, but if you have to choose - I'm telling you, you desperately want the Dawnbreaker!

How dare you asking for a dawnbreaker?
    Your equivalent is shooting star/ice comet that lands after 2 sec and probably people who play ESO 1 month or more can easily counter by pressing block.

Dawnbreaker is cheaper, better and AoE. Exactly what mighty hardmode heavy armor staminators need. Magica classes dont whine so much in forums to gain access to such glorious ultimates as dawnbreaker.

ZOS honestly thinks that a Magicka DB would be too strong. They've mentioned something along those lines before.

There's a reason I stopped giving them money.
    Stupid of that epic scale should just hurt a little, and life is at least a little harder without my money.

Well, if a magica dawnbreaker comes out trust me it will be used only by mapgplars+magsorcs. I feel they both need it.
    Now if they dont wanna make a magica dawnbreaker they should fix the stupid shooting star that has a 2 sec warning time so you can block it.

For real now...
    Dawnbreaker hits harder,
    apply a DoT ON YOU not on the ground,
    costs almost the half
    ITS INSTANT

Not even close to compare with shooting star

In theory you can force a meteor hit with rune cage, since one CC is undodgeable, the other is unblockable. But who uses cage anymore?

Honestly?
    I never used cage even at its glorious days, since i play always alone without heals buffs or people around me.
    I consider cage more of a group play OR a playstyle that demands others around you. Cant count on this. You might me so good to perfectly time 5 GCD's to land a kill while 10 ppl chase you but im sorry dont think i can xD Reach gives you the freedom of spammable being a constant stamina pressure to multiple enemies, cage is too costy to spam it vs multiple enemies plus it demands an extra skill slot i cant waste as i need more stuff on my bars while im always alone.

I go with a reachsorc playstyle and suffer the consequences that i cannot even touch a DK.

But still, even with cage+meteor dawnbreaker is still way superior for reasons stated above.
    Options
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a really hard time hitting people with the Rune Cage + Meteor combo in Wolfshunter. The time window between the end of dodge roll effect and meteor hitting & being blocked b/c you can seamlessly switch from dodge to block is simply too small.

Rune Cage has a single use in this game: interrupt perma-blockers. But they are usually so tanky that they don't die from your fuull combo even when they are brought to their knees and are not blocking.
    Options
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    You have a really hard time hitting people with the Rune Cage + Meteor combo in Wolfshunter. The time window between the end of dodge roll effect and meteor hitting & being blocked b/c you can seamlessly switch from dodge to block is simply too small.

Rune Cage has a single use in this game: interrupt perma-blockers. But they are usually so tanky that they don't die from your fuull combo even when they are brought to their knees and are not blocking.

Don't worry tho, they're working on ways to make Cage even more telegraphed in the near future!

Also, I noticed sometimes people with very low mitigation still die to sorc burst quickly. nerf pls.

And even meta stam builds if you go afk you can die to sorc!! Death recap will be full of hardhitting skills like frags 4k, curse 4k, fury 3k. PLS NERF!!! This isn't right some puny harry potter wanna be in robes shouldnt do damage to my impreg+fury+bloodspawn medium armor build! It just isn't right!
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
    Options
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

#satire....

Sorc changes are due to PvP.... yeah bosses were complaining Sorcs were to OP in vet trials... i blame that Rakkhat... oh wait no... its all PvP crybabies
    Options
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

#satire....

Sorc changes are due to PvP.... yeah bosses were complaining Sorcs were to OP in vet trials... i blame that Rakkhat... oh wait no... its all PvP crybabies
    It's hilarious to me how much PvEers whine about getting nerfed when PvE DPS has been the biggest beneficiary to the massive power creep that ZOS has enables over the past few patches, to the point where the average endgame DPS does twice as much damage as they used to a couple years ago. Which has made 99% of PvE content a complete joke to any half decent player.

Serious question: other than the crystal frag nerf (which was ZOS's unilateral decision; no one was complaining about its damage), which recent sorc nerf affected magsorc's PvE DPS as much as, say, the off-balance nerf? Were you using Rune Cage to fight Rakkat or did the stun portion of crystal frags serve any purpose other than giving trash mobs CC immunity and pissing off your tank?
    Options
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »

#satire....

It's hilarious to me how much PvEers whine about getting nerfed when PvE DPS has been the biggest beneficiary to the massive power creep that ZOS has enables over the past few patches, to the point where the average endgame DPS does twice as much damage as they used to a couple years ago. Which has made 99% of PvE content a complete joke to any half decent player.

Serious question: other than the crystal frag nerf (which was ZOS's unilateral decision; no one was complaining about its damage), which recent sorc nerf affected magsorc's PvE DPS as much as, say, the off-balance nerf? Were you using Rune Cage to fight Rakkat or did the stun portion of crystal frags serve any purpose other than giving trash mobs CC immunity and pissing off your tank?

Its hilarious where you feel im complaining about nerfs... clearly your reading comprehension is lacking.

I never mentioned nerfs once, i clearly said they balance based on PvP crybabies...

You are supporting evidence to the PvP crying.
    Options
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

#satire....

Its hilarious where you feel im complaining about nerfs... clearly your reading comprehension is lacking.

I never mentioned nerfs once, i clearly said they balance based on PvP crybabies...

You are supporting evidence to the PvP crying.
    Nope. You're just trying to weasel your way out of an argument you've provided zero evidence for. Be specific. What recent "balance changes" based on PvP complaints actually affected sorc's PvE performance, other than the minor frags nerf? Which PvE content was made harder to complete because of PvP balance changes? I'm genuinely curious.
    Edited by ccmedaddy on September 6, 2018 11:42PM
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So they took the up front damage off of cage, made it dodgeable, reduced the CC time, and reduced the cage damage in case you CC someone who doesn't know how to play the game

And they kept the skill at the same high cost. :lol:

They should have just made it dodgeable, kept the up front damage, and reduced the cost slightly. Is the current skill worth THAT much more than reach?

Good job ZOS, you're bad at your jobs.
    Options
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#satire....

You should know that no1 nerfed class in this game is DK while no2 nerfed class in this game is magsorc.
    Now if you excuse this by asking what was the recent nerf... We can go MORE deep on this.

Sorcs in PVP still are lich dependable because sorcs have the worst sustain ingame?
    Therefore we do not maintain the right to hold double DPS sets as magblade lizzards do.
    As about jewelery trait change, had 0 impact on sorcs. While staminators gained access to ALL heavy armor DPS sets with retraitable version that gives them stamina on jewelery.

Jewelery traits on heavy armor dps sets like fury-legion-ravager ETC ETC was a HUGE buff for stamina classes inside and outside of cyrodiil.

Now what impact did this retrait on jewelery had on sorcs? 0 impact.
    You forgot the pirate skeleton nerf just because sorcs used it and staminators whined how tanky sorcs are?
    You forgot the implosion nerf some months ago?

So, you can forget the 100 diff nerfs DK's and sorcs had in the past while you maintain the right NOT see the side-buffs to other classes.
    Options
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry tho, they're working on ways to make Cage even more telegraphed in the near future!

Also, I noticed sometimes people with very low mitigation still die to sorc burst quickly. nerf pls.

And even meta stam builds if you go afk you can die to sorc!! Death recap will be full of hardhitting skills like frags 4k, curse 4k, fury 3k. PLS NERF!!! This isn't right some puny harry potter wanna be in robes shouldnt do damage to my impreg+fury+bloodspawn medium armor build! It just isn't right!

We got infiltrated by NBs!!!!!
    Quick hide our Sorc-World-Domination plans!
    :grin:
    Options
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    The way a lot of these skills are designed allows them to be used by a variety of builds and while may seem to lack specific intended use will result in a lot more cookie-cutter builds and a regression of creativity.

Sorry, but Sorc is the very pinnacle of non-creativity. Yes, you really can make anything work in any content outside Trials and PvP. That doesn’t mean the class shouldn’t be improved though even if it comes at the expense of some niche builds.

Aedaryl wrote: »
    The 3rd overload bar is essential for pet sorc, and for this reason it should stay.

But is that really important? Pets in open world Cyro are already meh, so might as well get the meta balancing right, if you have to choose.

So where do we want to head?

A ) Stay in the often criticized one-dimensional, boring, cookie cutter meta and ask for buffs to it? Like instant burst ultimate with 3rd bar sacrifice, higher dmg on frags, etc.

B )Or do we want to broaden viability by allowing niche builds to become strong and usefull? E.g. mobility or healing instead of wards, options to tank outside of said wards etc.

Of course I like to see some buffs, but I'd also like to not being forced into the exact same meta build as my fellow sorc and still be competitive in endgame (for me especially pvp, I know trials are a different book). As mNB I have soo many choices. Do I want to go melee or stay ranged? Light or heavy armor? Gank, bomb or brawl? All these options are there only to a small extend for mSorcs.
    I'd like to see more options without becoming an mNB copy (*cough* remove 3rd bar for instant burst ulti, frags as assassin's will copy, ignorance on pets in pvp, makes me wonder why I shouldn't just jump on my nb then *cough*)

E: but yes, just buffs are still nice ;-)

Well, for me, it's pretty clear: First and foremost the pinnacle meta builds have to be brought in line. After that is done, niche or rather, specialized builds can be looked after. But I'm convinced that once the meta builds are balanced, the niche ones will automatically gain, too, as the basis skills do remain shared.

In other words, as an example, the magical Dawnbreaker would finally give meta sorcs a competitive instant burst. For pet sorcs, they also have to burst, so they profit, too! Mag Dawnbreaker when Daedric Prey explodes is a solid strategy and IMO, wayyy better than having useless niche skills on the third bar. It's a win-win in my book, if we have to choose.
    Options
  • Pastas
    Pastas
    ✭✭✭
    The way a lot of these skills are designed allows them to be used by a variety of builds and while may seem to lack specific intended use will result in a lot more cookie-cutter builds and a regression of creativity.

Sorry, but Sorc is the very pinnacle of non-creativity. Yes, you really can make anything work in any content outside Trials and PvP. That doesn’t mean the class shouldn’t be improved though even if it comes at the expense of some niche builds.

The 3rd overload bar is essential for pet sorc, and for this reason it should stay.

But is that really important? Pets in open world Cyro are already meh, so might as well get the meta balancing right, if you have to choose.

A ) Stay in the often criticized one-dimensional, boring, cookie cutter meta and ask for buffs to it? Like instant burst ultimate with 3rd bar sacrifice, higher dmg on frags, etc.

B )Or do we want to broaden viability by allowing niche builds to become strong and usefull? E.g. mobility or healing instead of wards, options to tank outside of said wards etc.

Of course I like to see some buffs, but I'd also like to not being forced into the exact same meta build as my fellow sorc and still be competitive in endgame (for me especially pvp, I know trials are a different book). As mNB I have soo many choices. Do I want to go melee or stay ranged? Light or heavy armor? Gank, bomb or brawl? All these options are there only to a small extend for mSorcs.
    I'd like to see more options without becoming an mNB copy (*cough* remove 3rd bar for instant burst ulti, frags as assassin's will copy, ignorance on pets in pvp, makes me wonder why I shouldn't just jump on my nb then *cough*)

Well, for me, it's pretty clear: First and foremost the pinnacle meta builds have to be brought in line. After that is done, niche or rather, specialized builds can be looked after. But I'm convinced that once the meta builds are balanced, the niche ones will automatically gain, too, as the basis skills do remain shared.

In other words, as an example, the magical Dawnbreaker would finally give meta sorcs a competitive instant burst. For pet sorcs, they also have to burst, so they profit, too! Mag Dawnbreaker when Daedric Prey explodes is a solid strategy and IMO, wayyy better than having useless niche skills on the third bar. It's a win-win in my book, if we have to choose.

Both morphs of Dawnbreaker are being used by stamina builds. Changing one to magicka will hurt stamina users (including stamsorcs) in one aspec of the game (PvE or PvP).

I would prefer a change to Power Overload so it becomes some kind of magicka DB (loosing the third bar thing). Energy Overload should remain in it's current state so sorcs have the choice to play with a third bar if they wish.
    Edited by Pastas on September 7, 2018 11:38AM
    WARNING
    This post may Include horrible gramatical and orthographic errors
    Read on your own risk
    AD
    Dar'foo Stamblade Zorg-gro-Wurf DK tank Far-Datxo Templar healer Valmir Spellius Magsorc
    Randolf Omberic Magblade Felien Golas Magdk Faenor Oakwood Stamplar Sader Dustorm Stamsorc
    EP
    Do'Ragash Stamdk Caius Grachus Stamden Dalyne Narus Magplar
    DC
    Melkar Spellius Magden
    PC EU
    Options
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pastas wrote: »

Both morphs of Dawnbreaker are being used by stamina builds. Changing one to magicka will hurt stamina users (including stamsorcs) in one aspec of the game (PvE or PvP).

I would prefer a change to Power Overload so it becomes some kind of magicka DB (loosing the third bar thing). Energy Overload should remain in it's current state so sorcs have the choice to play with a third bar if they wish.

I cant disagree with that, overload is entirely useless to me though and i dont care about it. Fixing overload is only fixing sorc though.

Making Comet cheaper, more damage efficient + instant as dawnbreaker + dot on enemy NOT on ground it would be the best thing for both magsorcs and magplars that have no decent ulti to use. Maybe usefull for magblades + magdks that have awesome ultis but non ranged ones.

Dawnbreaker magic change will probably hurt PVE or PVP aspects of several classes ingame.
    Fixing stupid comet will be a ++++ for all magica classes
    Options
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Buff nightblade.

you mean incap stunning at 120 and strife having a cost increase was a buff? :open_mouth:
    Options
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    you mean incap stunning at 120 and strife having a cost increase was a buff? :open_mouth:

Slightly nerfing something that is greatly overperforming doesn't mean the skill is no longer OP.

Like if my CFrag would deal 1million damage and ZOS decided to nerf it by 5%. That's still 950k damage and I think we can all agree that's still OP. (Numbers are that large to illustrate the point so NBs can understand it).

Then again, you NBs wouldn't care b/c dodge mitigates 100% no matter how large the tooltip is.
    Life is great when you got a %-based mitigation that can be weaved in with your attacks and does not get stunted by lag.
    Edited by Galarthor on September 7, 2018 12:28PM
    Options
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer needs a main spammable. So here's my sugestion:
    1. Crystal Fragments (Crystal Shard morph): Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [X] Magic Damage. Removes casting time.
    2. Crystal Blast (Crystal Shard morph): Conjure a dark blade to slash an enemy, dealing [X] Physical Damage. Removes Casting Time. Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage, at reduced range.

Of course, Crystal Shards and its morphs would need a damage reduction, to get in pair with spammable spells like Strife and Force Shock. A stamina version would be great for stamsorcs.
    3. Mage's Wrath (Mage's Fury morph): Call down lighting to strike an enemy for [x] Shock Damage. If target enemy’s Health falls below 20% within 4 seconds, an explosion deals an additional [y] Shock Damage to the target and [z] Shock Damage to other enemies nearby. If an enemy is killed by this ability, you restore 20% of damage done as Magicka. Now restores Magicka is enemy is killed.
    4. Endless Fury (Mage's Fury morph): Punch an enemy with lightning power for [x] Physical Damage. If target enemy’s Health falls below 20% within 4 seconds, an explosion deals an additional [y] Physical Damage to the target and [z] Physical Damage to other enemies nearby. If an enemy is killed by this ability, you restore 20% of damage done as Stamina. Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage, at reduced range. Restores Stamina if enemy is killed.

This would bring a stamina version of an execute skill, so stamsorcs can have equality with magsorcs.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
    Options
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Crystal Fragments (Crystal Shard morph): Conjure dark crystals to bombard an enemy, dealing [X] Magic Damage. Removes casting time.
    2. Crystal Blast (Crystal Shard morph): Conjure a dark blade to slash an enemy, dealing [X] Physical Damage. Removes Casting Time. Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage, at reduced range.

Of course, Crystal Shards and its morphs would need a damage reduction, to get in pair with spammable spells like Strife and Force Shock. A stamina version would be great for stamsorcs.
    3. Mage's Wrath (Mage's Fury morph): Call down lighting to strike an enemy for [x] Shock Damage. If target enemy’s Health falls below 20% within 4 seconds, an explosion deals an additional [y] Shock Damage to the target and [z] Shock Damage to other enemies nearby. If an enemy is killed by this ability, you restore 20% of damage done as Magicka. Now restores Magicka is enemy is killed.
    4. Endless Fury (Mage's Fury morph): Punch an enemy with lightning power for [x] Physical Damage. If target enemy’s Health falls below 20% within 4 seconds, an explosion deals an additional [y] Physical Damage to the target and [z] Physical Damage to other enemies nearby. If an enemy is killed by this ability, you restore 20% of damage done as Stamina. Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage, at reduced range. Restores Stamina if enemy is killed.

This would bring a stamina version of an execute skill, so stamsorcs can have equality with magsorcs.

No?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
    Options
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am against gutting the classes skills any further in order to provide stamina morphs.

1) it's completely counterintuitive how your "muscles" generate lightning, etc
    2) stamina builds got more weapons and therefore weapon skills to choose from than magicka. Giving them even more class skills will only limit diversity in magicka builds even further. That's especially true for sorcs which already barely have any choice when it comes to the skills to use. It would be better if they made the morphs both viable and finally allow for some build diversity for mag sorcs ... same goes for other class (even though to a lesser degree).

You want to be a sorc? Play magicka. That's what sorcs are.

You want to be a melee with some magical effects? Use some magicka skills and get some magicka regen. Magicka builds are also expected to have a certain stamina pool and stam regen in order to dodge roll and break free. Stamina builds can be expected to invest into magicka in turn.
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a MagSorc thru and thru, but ok with your suggestions. I don't think we need a spammanle tho, I'd change instant to proc on base skill. So we get a hard hitting proceed punch or CC back and other morph can go however ZOS don't like procced frag of old. So we gunna need a proc CC morph and a damage morph, leaves no room for stamina
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) it's completely counterintuitive how your "muscles" generate lightning, etc

Your "muscles" can generate an aedric spear out of thin air (Biting Jabs, Blinding Javelin), Pure light (Power of the Light), a sword made of shadows (Incapacitating Strike, Killer's Blade), can teleport you (Ambush), conjure a bow made of shadows (Relentless Focus), even heal your wounds (Soothing Spores, Vigor).

If being counterintuive is a con, I just made your argument invalid.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
    Options
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »

Slightly nerfing something that is greatly overperforming doesn't mean the skill is no longer OP.

Like if my CFrag would deal 1million damage and ZOS decided to nerf it by 5%. That's still 950k damage and I think we can all agree that's still OP. (Numbers are that large to illustrate the point so NBs can understand it).

Then again, you NBs wouldn't care b/c dodge mitigates 100% no matter how large the tooltip is.
    Life is great when you got a %-based mitigation that can be weaved in with your attacks and does not get stunted by lag.

they took the stun to 120 points from 70. its not a minor thing and most of them switched to DB proves my point. it doesnt have to be unusable.

yeah life is great. just like pre morrowind sorc :)
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pastas wrote: »

We had a magicka dawnbreaker, along with magicka trapping webs. Both were heavily used by sorcs -- actually everyone at the time. I doubt they will revert a change since they rarely do.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Can someone kick that guy out of this thread, please?
    Options
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can someone kick that guy out of this thread, please?

Yeah ill have to agree with that too, but..ATM sorc is 10x more useful as stamina than it is as magica. That i would suggest someone inform him of :P
    Options
  • werzui
    werzui
    ✭✭

wow dude, just leave this forum pls :D

in this game you should look at stamina not as muscles, but more like a different form of magical powers combined with body strength <3

and btw stamsorcs are more like spellswords, so "SORCERER" in its class name still fits extremely well with the stamsorc class theme ;)
    ! . . .
    I once dreamed to be a powerful Cryomancer, then i woke up and a bear was licking my face ...
    "WTB Cryomancy, a Spellsword, intelligent Pets maybe?!"
    . . . ?

*About me:
    PC/EU Deutsch/German
    CP 830+
    Crafter master;
    Magblade main;
    Cryomancer wannabe;
    Spellsword wip;
    Options
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For duels, pets are OP, so even more reason ignore them! (^_-)'
    Well, I guess it's in everyone's best interest to only change Energy Overload. Even saves Wrobel time, I think.

Pets in cyrodil became very strong since Summerset in PvP, if you build right, you can do better job than meta sorcerer, I am exeperiencing it everyday.

Don't underestimate the true good openworld build pet sorc, he will 1v3 competent players (not potatoes) and be able to win, especially if you underestimate it.
    Options