Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

OOH LAUNCHER PATCHED! OOH GAME IS NOW PATCHING!

• Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get to 2% or so (once 7) and then it is back at 0% again like nothing happened. I know my internet is shaky, but even if I get a moment of dc, should the patch download not simply pick up where it was left when dc-ing? It already takes forever to download, but if this keeps happening forever might mean never.

Edit: happened again. now it says "WebGet request failed" left where usually says download. What do they even mean with that? And what can cause it.
    Edited by Orticia on May 21, 2018 2:46PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    0%

Seriously, what the hell I have like 50gb to dowload...

Still 0%

Repair do not work

Restart the launcher do not work

Restart the PC do not work...
    Edited by Apherius on May 21, 2018 2:39PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Usually if theere is problems like patch manifest error, unzip error and ones like these - it is down to patch server. There are, I will try and find in a moment, different patch server IPs you can try....
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    Rapid riding addon has broken for me, won't work at all. Anyone else have the same issue?

I like the new music when you login too, if anyone knows if there's a youtube vid of it and can link, thanks!
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now i will redownload the launcher, with a bit of luck this will work ...
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Now i will redownload the launcher, with a bit of luck this will work ...

And ..... nop.

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Verifying - I got the bad chair this patch lol.
  • lukastef
    lukastef
    ✭✭
    I live in damn Croatia.... Its like we discovered internet weeks ago, my speed is barely 1 mega per second which means roughly 2hours of downloading
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lukastef wrote: »
    I live in damn Croatia.... Its like we discovered internet weeks ago, my speed is barely 1 mega per second which means roughly 2hours of downloading

8 hours here.
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    Well it happened again
    (how do i post screenshoot XD?) https://imgur.com/a/nOml1kY

l7745Y3.png < This interabang / interobang is actually an image. (It is a transparent .png).

As you, like me, have imgur do this;
    1. Sign in to imgur (no really)
    2. Navigate to image and open in imgur
    3. Copy the direct link
    4. Return to ESO forum (signed in of course)
    5. If needed type stuff - I use a double return or triple to leave space before larger images
    6. Use the 'Image' icon above where you type text - it is on same line as 'Bold' and 'Italic'
    7. In drop down box paste the copied direct link to the image

Your image should appear and you can preview the post, further edit if needed then post reply.

Edited by Night_Watch on May 21, 2018 3:51PM
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    lukastef wrote: »

OR two days. :( I'm in uk with 12mb down .57(ish) up been downloading from as soon as it was available and got to dizzying hieght of 29% - make that 30% as I typed. :smile:

EDIT: Well I'll be a watsits doodah! Went to do some house stuff and then to the loo and checked DL in passing. Thar she blows! 100% - now to see if it works :)

Edit: Happy as a porker in *** matter! It's alive! See ya all laterz.

Edited by Night_Watch on May 21, 2018 4:46PM
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes when I'm in-game, and the NA megaserver isn't in a good mood and latency is garbage, it makes my PC's OS go bonkers trying to stay connected to it and eventually Win10 just freezes up. Similar thing just happens when I tried to download this.

i would have HAPPILY waited another week for ZOS to just get themselves prepared for the massive amount of downloading for this patch.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Matei
    Matei
    ✭✭
    I got so far as 'applying patch'
    Ill see if i get to log in and play.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »
    Type Error cannot read manifest of "null" Huh? I got this when it finished then it started over??

This happened to me as well...
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 32%.

Eat your hearts out. :p

#gloatfest #notreally #hurryUPIwanttoplay